Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really liked Millie but more recently I’m just tired of the constant hair posts. The outfits she’s posted haven’t been all that flattering and she just comes across as very flat.

Ahh I really like her style and being a tall girl who’s a similar size I found it really helpful but after posting that shameless beg I feel like I need to unfollow her 😐

Reactions: 2
Another shameless beg unfortunately. Sad really when they both earn a living 🙄

She’s an absolute twit. Any brands that deliver to central?? They are all do you bleeping beg it’s central London.
If you can’t afford it don’t move there. She’s a disgrace and doing exactly what people hate about influencers and tarnishing it for everyone. What she is doing is no better than asking a restaurant for a free meal or a hotel for a free night. I really can’t stand that egg headed moose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi guyssss, help me pick the colour of my new sofa that I am being #gifted because I can't afford to buy one myself.

She has a management team, isn't this what they are supposed to do? I get that these "collaborations" is exactly what brands will want, but surely there's a better way than begging on Instagram?
Honestly, she's already got a tit ton of money and is asking for free stuff? Disgusting. This is truly how the rich stay richer. She's incredibly greedy.

Reactions: 1
The thing with Mollie though is she makes endless (tit) jokes about being an influencer. Her humour is sort of self deprecating in that way, like joking about making money from
links etc and it's all to try and appear like she's one of the good ones but she isn't any better. At the end of the day she's still asking for free furniture no matter how many 'I'm so different and cool' captions she writes to the contrary.

Hey. Don’t feel down! Try to remember you actually own your own house!
And you are furnishing it yourself with things that you have saved for and chosen ...not by begging from random strangers online to provide for you! She's shameless !

Why you would want your first proper home with the man you love to be furnished with items you've begged for is shockingly sad imo ...she has zero integrity and I wonder if A is aware of the morals of the woman he's attached himself too ....

I can just imagine her "Adam, I've got us covered. I'll be gifted everything we need. Hashtag influencer perks. Hashtag don't dump me again"

• Heart
I can just imagine her "Adam, I've got us covered. I'll be gifted everything we need. Hashtag influencer perks. Hashtag don't dump me again"
“Dump me and you’ll have to say goodbye to these bangs AND that couch”

• Haha