MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is different, my eldest didn't scab for 2 weeks, my youngest was 3 day! they didn't seem to have many so maybe they had scabbed over. I can't see someone 'in the public eye' putting it on instagram, knowing the back lash they would get x
Same with my boy scabbed after 3 days was allowed back to nursery after 4 days. They didn’t look too bad in her stories you couldn’t even see any on their faces hopefully it was a milder break out

Everyone is different, my eldest didn't scab for 2 weeks, my youngest was 3 day! they didn't seem to have many so maybe they had scabbed over. I can't see someone 'in the public eye' putting it on instagram, knowing the back lash they would get x
What backlash? If anyone called her out on her page the fangirls would all scream “TROLL” and send abusive DMs

Reactions: 2
LOL at the idea of MOD being 'in the public eye'. Being famous on Instagram is like being rich in Monopoly, it all goes in an instant if your account gets hacked.

Reactions: 3
They were still of nursery today so it looks like they can't all have scabbed but they can't have many as there is none on there face/hands/feet

I wouldn't have thought that getting 'caught out' in a maternity hospital would be that much of an ordeal, it's not as if she would have had to walk five miles to buy a packet of pads!

Reactions: 10
It’s just so cringeworthy.

MOD’s latest post about her period. A photo of FOD with a cup of tea, a pack of always ultra and a Benny Hill style hat on. Why?

Who on earth stages things like that in their own home? I assume they have to to keep engagement up which in turn keeps the feeebies coming.

Oh MOD talking as if she’s the first woman in the world to have a period...

Reactions: 13
It’s just so cringeworthy.

MOD’s latest post about her period. A photo of FOD with a cup of tea, a pack of always ultra and a Benny Hill style hat on. Why?

Who on earth stages things like that in their own home? I assume they have to to keep engagement up which in turn keeps the feeebies coming.

Oh MOD talking as if she’s the first woman in the world to have a period...
MOD thinks she is some sort of a trailblazer. Every other post is followed by a story the next morning talking about “so many interesting comments blah blah blah.” Matter of the fact is she talks about stuff that has been done to death and far more eloquently than she ever can. But the huns love it!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't have thought that getting 'caught out' in a maternity hospital would be that much of an ordeal, it's not as if she would have had to walk five miles to buy a packet of pads!
This! They have industrial sized sanitary pads on the wards so not sure why she had to cobble together a makeshift sanitary pad. I used to nab them all the time when I was caught short, (which you inevitably were on a 12 hour shift). Still got a couple of packs at home for emergencies and I haven't been a midwife on the wards for years! ? (no telling off for stealing precious NHS equipment please! ??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
MOD and FOD have reached their desired destination,big house,Farrow and Ball walls,Free holidays,kids in private school,no need to slog her guts out being a midwife.
Last week she had a sale of her unwanted clothing, mostly gifted,for example there were Barbour items,they did a paid partnership with them with her singing their praises,she was selling the coat and jumper! She posted dozens of brand new items,some with R.R.P in the hundreds of pounds. Was she giving the proceeds to charity or buying herself another Gucci Marmont bag I wonder?

MOD and FOD have reached their desired destination,big house,Farrow and Ball walls,Free holidays,kids in private school,no need to slog her guts out being a midwife.
Last week she had a sale of her unwanted clothing, mostly gifted,for example there were Barbour items,they did a paid partnership with them with her singing their praises,she was selling the coat and jumper! She posted dozens of brand new items,some with R.R.P in the hundreds of pounds. Was she giving the proceeds to charity or buying herself another Gucci Marmont bag I wonder?
At least she gave away her proceeds I noticed Dlam also sells her stuff through that business and keeps the dollar for more clothes

This! They have industrial sized sanitary pads on the wards so not sure why she had to cobble together a makeshift sanitary pad. I used to nab them all the time when I was caught short, (which you inevitably were on a 12 hour shift). Still got a couple of packs at home for emergencies and I haven't been a midwife on the wards for years! ? (no telling off for stealing precious NHS equipment please! ??
Same! Get a giant pad and cut it down to size, until you can find someone whose bought pads in. Not hard in female dominated profession

Reactions: 1
This was the holiday that SMS wanted to show that a skiing holiday is accessible for everyone ? :LOL:
Style me Sunday comes across as increasingly disingenuous as she climbs the greasy insta pole of infamy.

Truth is she doesn’t look that different from the accepted levels of beauty and fashion in the western world and by most standards is the “acceptable” face of black beauty and fashion. She harps on about diversity whilst taking full advantage of all the benefits offered to her as a light skinned, middle class black woman and her faux woke activism just doesn’t ring true.

Reactions: 7
I maybe wrong but shouldn't her latest grid the menstrual cup one be labelled as an AD as she mentions a #gifted cup in It?

Reactions: 4
At least she gave away her proceeds I noticed Dlam also sells her stuff through that business and keeps the dollar for more clothes
She certainly wasn’t planning to donate the proceeds. Someone else made an Instagram post pointing out how mod was flogging her gifted loot & mod coincidentally did an insta story an hour later about how she suddenly planned to donate what was left of the profits

Reactions: 6
Apologies for not knowing she gave proceeds to charity, but the point was actually the gifted items which they so lovingly showed us,claiming it the ‘best jumper in the world’ blah blah blah is all lies! She hates it! And is selling it! I think it’s time Instagram needs two different platforms,the advertising middle class twit life and the other without #ad #paidpartnership #soldmysoultothedevil

Reactions: 6
Oh definitely STYLE ME SUNDAY coming across as a crusader but she is stunningly beautiful. Let’s not think her or Dress like a mum or MOD etc would be as popular if they weren’t pretty. It’s easy for them to say just be you but that’s easy to say for them when they are already attractive. SMS knows her underwear pics look hot it’s typical look at me behaviour & that whole dick pic thing was cringe. Her kids and their mates will be watching this??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.