MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like MOD and FOD and now, my god what have they turned into. She tried to recreate that ‘love your body’ thing she did with the bikini pic (probably about a year ago now) but this time in just underwear.
I think the sentiment is great, but I just feel for the older girls to be honest. It may have just been my era at school but some people, especially boys, could be vicious at school. If my mum had posted a picture in her underwear on a very public platform people would DEFINITELY have said things to me at school. I know people will say it’s great for showing women different body types etc etc and not just the kardashian style body. But kids at school don’t really think like that, from my experience anyway.
Does anybody get where I’m coming from? Lol
Yep, I get ya.
Her older kids are at an age where they will have access to social media, either their own or via friends at school etc
It’s all a bit embarrassing really.
I think MOD should just concentrate on being a midwife and follow that path on social media. She needs to stop trying to be some sort of crusader.
FOD is completely embarrassing. I have nothing positive to say about him!

Reactions: 2
FOD did the very shady but oh so predictable hiding of the #AD in his stories. Written in white, top corner, against a white sky.

So so shady

Reactions: 3
I posted about FoD and his skiing trip but on the wrong thread, yes he’s a twit!

‘Remembering who he is ‘, a knob and a lucky one at that .

Reactions: 4
Mod posting about how she kept the twins party small scale and at home, in her MASSIVE new house and a hired party planner who plan Tamara ecclestones parties ? yes small scale MOD ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mod posting about how she kept the twins party small scale and at home, in her MASSIVE new house and a hired party planner who plan Tamara ecclestones parties ? yes small scale MOD ?
I know right!!! Small scale to me would be a Colin the caterpillar cake and watching a kids DVD with 2 or 3 friends! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she had a photographer, why couldn't the adults that came just take photos? Maybe then do a photoshoot of the girls later? Im just not sure what you'd do with professional photos of a birthday party, they'd not ones you'd stick on the wall.

So much money ?

The twins won’t even remember it

You just wonder who’s benefit is it all for?

Reactions: 4
Small scale...pah this is like the ultimate party imo. Which is fine but don't state that it's small scale! Completely out of touch.

Reactions: 2
So much money ?

The twins won’t even remember it

You just wonder who’s benefit is it all for?
It's for social medias benifit!

I still can't believe the twins are 3. They seem so young for their age or is that just me who thinks that?

Reactions: 11
sorry MOD but small scale is a caterpillar cake from Tesco, not bespoke handmade ones and a professional photographer.

It did smack a bit of irony but to be fair she has used that cake maker for years and she said her friend a photographer took the pics so maybe they were free?

We held a party for my son’s 5th birthday for the whole class - 30 kids at the local sports centre it cost a bloody bomb once you’d added party bags, wish we’d done 8 kids at home I bet price wise it’s about the same

• Haha
They seem to have got of lightly with the chicken pox. Doesn't seem like any are on the girls faces

They seem to have got of lightly with the chicken pox. Doesn't seem like any are on the girls faces
Fine to take them out for ice cream and for them to run around as well ? why couldn’t she just be grateful that they only have it mildly?

Made me worry for those vulnerable, unsuspecting members of the public with lowered immunity who would be in big trouble if they contracted chicken pox. Seemed like a bad decision to take the kids out when still contagious imo.

Reactions: 1
Made me worry for those vulnerable, unsuspecting members of the public with lowered immunity who would be in big trouble if they contracted chicken pox. Seemed like a bad decision to take the kids out when still contagious imo.
I'm hoping that as a midwife Clemmie would of known the dangers and made sure all the spots had scabbed before taking them out.

Reactions: 1
Everyone is different, my eldest didn't scab for 2 weeks, my youngest was 3 day! they didn't seem to have many so maybe they had scabbed over. I can't see someone 'in the public eye' putting it on instagram, knowing the back lash they would get x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.