MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, and on the very day she made her account private! Something you want to tell us Clemmie?
Maybe she didn't delete them - maybe they just fell down that #gifted sofa or were simply stuffed in the drawer in that #gifted kitchen. Could happen to any of us really. #transparency

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched FOD’s latest stories, I work within the arts, that was the most insulting stereotyping unfunny crap he’s ever posted.

Reactions: 10
I don't really understand Social Blade. MoD and FoD appear, if I read it correctly, to be archived accounts though seemingly Gas and Air is live. Does this mean they are not bound by advertising rules? Wow.

Reactions: 1
FOD has a business account so his stats should be visible (haven’t looked to see if they are). Clemmie’s account was switched from business to personal when she took her hiatus from Instagram last year which is why she is able to turn it to private. You can’t go private with a business account. Of course they are still bound by advertising rules whatever type of account they hold. Social blade is only a platform for tracking instagram stats.

FOD stats are still all there. Period chat wasn’t popular.

Last edited:
I don't really understand Social Blade. MoD and FoD appear, if I read it correctly, to be archived accounts though seemingly Gas and Air is live. Does this mean they are not bound by advertising rules? Wow.
I think it means that gas & air is an Instagram ‘business’ account and the MOD and FOD accounts are ‘personal’..?

As far as I’m aware, you still have to declare ads even if it’s a personal account.

Reactions: 3
As far as I’m aware, you still have to declare ads even if it’s a personal account.
You do but I don’t think the ASA etc are as bothered about personal accounts as the argument is that you can just “unfollow”. Same with Forums like this and MN - they can use the argument of “I’m not forcing you to follow me, see my stuff etc, I’m not in it for the numbers, look, I’m a private account” 🙄🙄🙄

Just watched FOD’s latest stories, I work within the arts, that was the most insulting stereotyping unfunny crap he’s ever posted.
What an utter knob. 10 seconds was enough for me....and who are these people voting for more of FODs moronic cameos? They can't really exist??

You do but I don’t think the ASA etc are as bothered about personal accounts as the argument is that you can just “unfollow”. Same with Forums like this and MN - they can use the argument of “I’m not forcing you to follow me, see my stuff etc, I’m not in it for the numbers, look, I’m a private account” 🙄🙄🙄
Let’s face it, ASA aren’t interested in enforcing influencer compliance full stop. But if you sent screen shots with your complaint they wouldn’t even know whether it was private or public. It’s completely irrelevant as to whether the rules were breached or not.

Yel

You do but I don’t think the ASA etc are as bothered about personal accounts as the argument is that you can just “unfollow”.
It's irrelevant if it's a personal or buisness account the rules apply equally. Some of the biggest accounts are personal these days like Zoe Sugg formally called zoella. Once you're verified you get access to lots of the buisness features.

Let’s face it, ASA aren’t interested in enforcing influencer compliance full stop. But if you sent screen shots with your complaint they wouldn’t even know whether it was private or public. It’s completely irrelevant as to whether the rules were breached or not.
It's irrelevant if it's a personal or buisness account the rules apply equally. Some of the biggest accounts are personal these days like Zoe Sugg formally called zoella. Once you're verified you get access to lots of the buisness features.
Ah ok - I thought there were different parameters for business v personal. My mistake!

New thread suggestion

MOD + FOD #2- non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Reactions: 9
I continue to be amazed at MOD and FOD (and I'll say both of them, cause I am sure they both collectively know what they will be sharing on their feeds) posting all this mansplaining "womyn" crap he's doing.

I continue to be amazed at MOD and FOD (and I'll say both of them, cause I am sure they both collectively know what they will be sharing on their feeds) posting all this mansplaining "womyn" crap he's doing.
Totally agree re them both knowing. Guess they sit down in the #gifted kitchen and plan the next week's zany, spontaneous japes. Isn't it time for them to disappear on some overpriced Easter #gifted holiday?

I know it sounds petty but one thing that's really bothering me is constant typos and grammar on their posts! Considering gas and air is supposed to be a 'business' you'd think they would take more care, it's really unprofessional and irritating to read.

I know it sounds petty but one thing that's really bothering me is constant typos and grammar on their posts! Considering gas and air is supposed to be a 'business' you'd think they would take more care, it's really unprofessional and irritating to read.
I don’t think it’s petty, especially when they’re supposed to have been well educated and I assume they both have degrees and have written a couple of books between them. Some of the typos on Fod’s posts are atrocious. It wouldn’t hurt for him to proof read what he’s written once in a while seeing as he’s put so much thought into his caption. It comes across as sloppy.
Dawn O’Porter is another one who irritates me with this. For a supposed author and journalist, who makes her living from words, she can’t seem to distinguish between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

I’ve finally unfollowed, I literally can’t bear him! 😂
He’s unfollowed and blocked on all my social media as I can’t stand the showy off prick. It’s the turning face, the rambling and the “what am I like?!” thicko attitude that gives a bad name to all Dads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.