MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t know who MOD is you’re in for a treat. She has a gang of instamum friends & a hubby who are all known by initials too. FOD, DLAM, MP, SMS, NSSN.... Confused? ? She’s Mother of Daughters aka Clemmie Hooper. Is a midwife. Writes novels.

Reactions: 1
If you don’t know who MOD is you’re in for a treat. She has a gang of instamum friends & a hubby who are all known by initials too. FOD, DLAM, MP, SMS, NSSN.... Confused? ? She’s Mother of Daughters aka Clemmie Hooper. Is a midwife. Writes novels.
off topic but I am convinced DLAM has bought Instagram followers.

Reactions: 2
Agree with you re DLAM. I cannot see anything engaging about her. From the undeclared ads, to ‘crazy’ dress sense I just don’t see who she is aimed at

MOD lives near me, and the train is about £50 a day (unless she gets NHS discount). I did the same journey every day for my job until I couldn’t any longer. I used to love her, but the arrogance is slowly starting to show and she’s so unrelatable now. You’re not a normal family, you have HUGE house by the sea and everything you own is expensive.

Reactions: 7
I was a lurker of hers rather than a follower, I did think that she was a fairly down to earth average mum who had got lucky until I started checking out the prices of the things she tags. That killed it for me I'm afraid.

Reactions: 5
Wait, does she make money from collaborations? I thought she was just taking honestly about her life? Is this thread for real?

FOD is worse than she is. He is so cringe and just ad ad ad!

Reactions: 4
Moving to families, I think that is right? Influencers as a forum is a bit confusing (open to suggestions for a better name?) as they all are but it's more for ones that aren't considered a family or guru.

Reactions: 2
Mother Pukka posted a pic of MOD that’s seriously unflattering, she looks like she’s put on a fair bit of weight

Surprised that MOD isn’t off on a free ski trip with all the usual suspects aka stylemesunday, clemmie Telford and NSSN.

Of course it’s a freebie. They can’t very well be expected to actually pay for anything you know! Their money is for looking at & showing to the poor people down the street while laughing

Who are the initials? Mother pukka, can't work out the others and I'm sure I'll know them but cannot work it out ?

Not so smug now

Style me Sunday

Father of daughters aka husband

Dress like a mum
All basic variants of Mother of Daughters herself with varying degrees of success.

They are all
Interchangeable at this point with their fake empathy and pseudo empowering bullshit.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like MOD and FOD and now, my god what have they turned into. She tried to recreate that ‘love your body’ thing she did with the bikini pic (probably about a year ago now) but this time in just underwear.
I think the sentiment is great, but I just feel for the older girls to be honest. It may have just been my era at school but some people, especially boys, could be vicious at school. If my mum had posted a picture in her underwear on a very public platform people would DEFINITELY have said things to me at school. I know people will say it’s great for showing women different body types etc etc and not just the kardashian style body. But kids at school don’t really think like that, from my experience anyway.
Does anybody get where I’m coming from? Lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.