MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then worryingly we are watching it 😂
I did watch it, with my toes curled so tightly they might have broken. Apart from advertising the fact that your dog has sh it on your #gifted ££££ flooring, MOD's French is mortifyingly bad. I'm sure her eldest daughter could have told her it is 'Ou est...?' rather than 'oooh errr'. It reminded me of the Chester draws all over again!

Reactions: 1
I did watch it, with my toes curled so tightly they might have broken. Apart from advertising the fact that your dog has sh it on your #gifted ££££ flooring, MOD's French is mortifyingly bad. I'm sure her eldest daughter could have told her it is 'Ou est...?' rather than 'oooh errr'. It reminded me of the Chester draws all over again!
Was the flooring gifted? OMFG

I’m pretty sure she’s taking the piss out of herself here I found it quite funny
Of course she is. I found her the most likeable she’s been in ages. Almost fun. But she’s still a bloody user influencer who pretends to be a midwife for likes and whinges about having to ‘solo parent’ ....

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t help but notice the dog is allowed to tit in the children’s playroom but I wonder if it’s allowed in the necessary for proper adulting (with obligatory wanky adult headache) adults only room?

I’m pretty sure she’s taking the piss out of herself here I found it quite funny
That's a relief then! I just assumed because her English is crap at times that her French was even worse. I wouldn't have thought that taking the piss out of herself would be something that would come easy to her, she comes across not as a jokey or light hearted type.

Of course she is. I found her the most likeable she’s been in ages. Almost fun. But she’s still a bloody user influencer who pretends to be a midwife for likes and whinges about having to ‘solo parent’ ....
Same, it was refreshing to see her having a laugh!

Was the flooring gifted? OMFG
..... and that's the thing with these two. Because they are so mired in greed and so shady about their #gifted we all make these assumptions. Interesting that she has never quashed the speculation. It's a dangerous strategy - only needs someone to ask a direct question (which got one of my accounts blocked!) or take it to the ASA.

Reactions: 1
She defo reads this as her stories are defending herself from when she used to whine about solo parenting. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Clemmie lives in her own little bubble and always has done.

I am pleased she has acknowledged that she is in a very fortunate position, I just wish it didn’t need to be pointed out to her so often.

She defo reads this as her stories are defending herself from when she used to whine about solo parenting. 😂😂😂
It's not because she has read here, it's because someone she follows has defined what it actually means to 'solo parent'. She's therefore trying to regain favour from single parents

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.