MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, that's not quite the story for me. I work (selflessly) with young adults and we look at the devastating effect that social media can have on them so I will always have a opinion on people like MOD. She blocked my, reasonable, questions about social media and mental health in young adults/children so I am left to draw my own conclusions about her. Anyone who lives her extravagant lifestyle by working one day a week will always attract the ire of professionals who work full time. So, yes, MOD, own it. You ain't a caring professional, you're a salesperson and I hope your days days of flogging crap and snake oil are numbered.
YES!!!!!!!!! Well said!!!

Reactions: 3
With just 5 clicks of the mouse I have found out which school the girls attend and their home address. MOD and FOD post such detailed itineraries of their lives that it's immediately apparent when their house is standing empty or when MOD is home alone. Their house which is stuffed to the gills with every expensive bit of frippery going - and they openly announce to the world when they're on yet another holiday and the house is EMPTY. In a few more years Anya & Marnie will be in their teens. Old enough to be left home alone, yes? Home alone when everyone (will most likely) be notified via IG that their parents are absent....

Is all that information being so instantly available to potential burgalars, stalkers, haterz etc really, REALLY worth a freebie sofa and flat screen TV?

Sadly, so very sadly it would appear that it is.
Ive just done the same thing, and it's alarming how quickly you can find info on their house / kids / schools. It would be ok if they could quickly delete a bit of stuff, but it's gone too far and too many people know. Those poor girls

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Mod never looks totally at ease in the photos with her kids, the older ones especially. It can't be easy balancing the caring professional /dedicated salesperson roles and she is absolutely aware that people do have an opinion about her behaviour. He, however, doesn't give a flying - it's all about the ego and the money for him.

Reactions: 4
Amazing they were out for a date with their daughter in Wagamamas on Friday night (is there even a branch close to where they live?) and he was on a flight early Saturday morning.
You’d wonder did it even happen Friday night and if it was an old photo with others cropped out?

Reactions: 2
She just has to some how slip in a moan about solo parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️ So predictable. But is it really wise to advertise that the person who’s usually working from home is away?!

Reactions: 4
They were mentioning getting an au-pair a few months ago, probably have one now but keep her/him out of camera view!

Probably got a house full of staff, Butler’s, waiters, nannies, dog walkers... the entire cast of Downton living in their basement

• Haha
Ah, there she goes aligning herself with the sort of celebrity culture again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope, I don't understand the nit thing - someone please explain who Andy is and if MOD is angling for a magazine deal......

Reactions: 1
Nope, I don't understand the nit thing - someone please explain who Andy is and if MOD is angling for a magazine deal......
Andy is a tv presenter on cbbc and is on the front cover of one of the kids magazines MOD bought along with nit shampoo.

Not sure why she needed the magazines for the twins can’t read, just stick them in front of peppa pig and come them out like everyone else.

• Haha
They were mentioning getting an au-pair a few months ago, probably have one now but keep her/him out of camera view!
Well hungermama recommended it, and really put the hard sell, but then hers went tits up and au pair was shipped out. Now her marriage is very suddenly over 🤔 but if MOD got an au pair she’d get a deal with an au pair agency to #ad them and get one cheap or maybe 2 for the price of 1, so I think if they had one it would be everywhere. Also their followers post things like ‘did I see o&d at the zoo’ ‘oh yes with their nanny’ (back in London) I don’t think MOD would cope with a live in au pair or nanny.

Is Hungermama’s marriage is over? Has she shared that on her page must have missed that post ... is it just me that finds that level of over sharing a bit wiffy like where does the husband get a say if they’re not on social media? And the kids too?

Is Hungermama’s marriage is over? Has she shared that on her page must have missed that post ... is it just me that finds that level of over sharing a bit wiffy like where does the husband get a say if they’re not on social media? And the kids too?
To be fair she’s been very discreet but over last few weeks very tearful and explaining things are difficult and it’s hard to know what to share with so many people.
And then she said big life change, new school run and this

Off course, now Clemmie Telford's children also have nits. Reading these threads has made me such a cynic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.