MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SDBHF has an Ad post for nit lotion and then others have non-ads about nits. Is this a clever tactic to amplify the Ad, where they all get paid but only one person mentions the product?

Reactions: 3
So SDBHF has an Ad post for nit lotion and then others have non-ads about nits. Is this a clever tactic to amplify the Ad, where they all get paid but only one person mentions the product?
We’ve only ever used conditioner and a nit comb as advised by dr. Works just fine provided you do it every day initially if they have more than a couple. These products just line the pockets of the manufacturer.

Is it normal for kids to get nots THAT OFTEN?! My daughter is 4 1/2, been at nursery since she was one. She’s never had nots and in all that time only once has the nursery ever mentioned it going around? The 2 Clemmie’s kids always seem to have nots 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for kids to get nots THAT OFTEN?! My daughter is 4 1/2, been at nursery since she was one. She’s never had nots and in all that time only once has the nursery ever mentioned it going around? The 2 Clemmie’s kids always seem to have nots 🤷🏻‍♀️
I doubt they even have them, it’s just for #ad purposes.

Reactions: 4
In my experience, yes, nits are rife mainly because so many parents don’t do anything to treat their kids. I have 2 kids, lots of episodes of lice but have never ever used chemicals, nitty gritty and conditioner here.

Reactions: 4
Depends on the school and other kids. My son was constantly infected because a boy he sat next to was never treated. That was hell. The boys mum said he was just a kid who got them and nothing would work... but since he left primary we’ve only had one occasion with my other children, and we just run a comb through every month just to check.
I don’t think it’s normal to make out you get them all the time. You don’t need chemicals.
MOD advertised stuff for nits for BOOTS before.

Reactions: 1
Well hungermama recommended it, and really put the hard sell, but then hers went tits up and au pair was shipped out. Now her marriage is very suddenly over 🤔 but if MOD got an au pair she’d get a deal with an au pair agency to #ad them and get one cheap or maybe 2 for the price of 1, so I think if they had one it would be everywhere. Also their followers post things like ‘did I see o&d at the zoo’ ‘oh yes with their nanny’ (back in London) I don’t think MOD would cope with a live in au pair or nanny.
ugh Hungermama, another one on the fringes of the 'Insta mum gang' that is equally annoying.

Hungermama gives the impression she’s desperate to be part of that group, uses them for her podcast documents every social event with them. Didn’t she use to be bffs with Courtney Amando and the other one with all the kids in the brown sandals that lives in Holland?

• Haha
I found hungermama randomly and quite liked her, she’s quite natural on stories in a way that Clemmie etc are forced. I liked her hungerpots when my baby was born.
I really felt MOD had tried to emulate her but maybe it’s the other way round. Perhaps she is just trying to get in there with the others, I know she was questioned why her podcasts were all instamums and she said it’s tricky but she needs the exposure. I was going to listen but when I saw MOD up first I couldn’t bring myself to. Just too smug.

I had to unfollow Courtney, weirdly preferred her in London to the surfy white and linen offerings from Aus. Can’t bear their little bffs as well.

Get ready for MODs passive aggressive stories aimed at FOD (just call or text him?!) while he’s away.
Hungermama I kind of do like but do feel she’s desperate to be part of the insta mum crew. Like Mercer7 I don’t understand how she can go out so much in evenings to events it looks so wannabe to be part of it & her style advice is always put an oversized blazer on. If you don’t like her post she’ll put on stories, is Instagram down guys are you not seeing my post? LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Get ready for MODs passive aggressive stories aimed at FOD (just call or text him?!) while he’s away.
Hungermama I kind of do like but do feel she’s desperate to be part of the insta mum crew. Like Mercer7 I don’t understand how she can go out so much in evenings to events it looks so wannabe to be part of it & her style advice is always put an oversized blazer on. If you don’t like her post she’ll put on stories, is Instagram down guys are you not seeing my post? LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME
And FOD’s oh I’m having so much fun dancing in my hotel room whilst my rock Clemmie holds the fort and what an amazing woman she is.

I met her IRL too that’s why I dislike her. If you can do something for her or her benefit her in anyway she’ll be all over you. She was being cringe when I met her too. It’s all for image and for the gram. Not a real life

I found hungermama randomly and quite liked her, she’s quite natural on stories in a way that Clemmie etc are forced. I liked her hungerpots when my baby was born.
I really felt MOD had tried to emulate her but maybe it’s the other way round. Perhaps she is just trying to get in there with the others, I know she was questioned why her podcasts were all instamums and she said it’s tricky but she needs the exposure. I was going to listen but when I saw MOD up first I couldn’t bring myself to. Just too smug.
The podcast is TERRIBLE, and I'm not being dramatic. I was actually looking forward to it, as I love for e.g. the Jesse Ware podcast, but it did nothing to endear me to either her or MOD. In fact MOD was less annoying to listen to on it. To summarise that episode, she makes her chorizo whatever she makes, and you learn that MOD's mother worked full time whilst their father was at home as he was a photographer I think and spent lots and lots of time in Spain growing up thereby making her an expert in Spanish culinary cuisine. Ground breaking truly...

And the fact that Beth thinks she needs these women to progress her podcast's popularity, speaks volumes I think of the person she is and wants to be. When she could just be herself, a very pretty quirky American who loves to sing.

So MOD is developing a French persona - Her Instastories from last night are cringe.
Rivalling Andre.
Although actually I kind of liked her more than I have for a while 😂 it’s just so weird how when they are home alone they do this tit🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.