MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they know now they are on a deadline as the twins get older and new twins steal their crown. Hurry, hurry - sell, sell, sell!
Ok this is what I mean though? It's not as simple as new twins stealing their crown. The new twins would have to be girls, exceptionally gorgeous, with attractive and middle class parents with high profile instas and pretty older sisters living in a photogenic place.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the OD’s do is use other people’s (their children’s) intellectual property for personal gain. The children benefit but the twins are too young to understand what they are consenting to and I doubt, given the option, their gift of choice would be a Miele washing machine or a Loaf armchair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What the OD’s do is use other people’s (their children’s) intellectual property for personal gain. The children benefit but the twins are too young to understand what they are consenting to and I doubt, given the option, their gift of choice would be a Miele washing machine or a Loaf armchair.
Quite right. Also what kind of fuckwit thinks it’s a good idea to post photos of your kids on the potty?
It’s one thing getting out the old photos of them naked in the bath as toddlers to embarrass them to relatives when they’re older and another to post a photo of them doing a crap to 600,000 strangers.
If anyone thinks that’s ok, then they’re on the wrong forum and nothing that anyone here will say will persuade them otherwise.
Other than that, there’s a rave section, so head over there so you can eulogise about their exceptionally gorgeous children and luxury lifestyle to your hearts content @Gifted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, she’s back. I don’t think she went private, there’s a glitch on IG that’s doing weird things to people’s account.
Besides, it’s pretty pointless her going private if FOD is still public. I’ve just seen his potty training post and I’m apalled, to be quite honest.
Maybe the older girls don’t care so much about being featured because he’s not posting about how much their tit stinks ? I really feel for the twins when they get older.

Quite right. Also what kind of fuckwit thinks it’s a good idea to post photos of your kids on the potty?
It’s one thing getting out the old photos of them naked in the bath as toddlers to embarrass them to relatives when they’re older and another to post a photo of them doing a crap to 600,000 strangers.
If anyone thinks that’s ok, then they’re on the wrong forum and nothing that anyone here will say will persuade them otherwise.
Other than that, there’s a rave section, so head over there so you can eulogise about their exceptionally gorgeous children and luxury lifestyle to your hearts content @Gifted
:ROFLMAO: lol OK

FOD had his little girls in the car this morning, presumably on the way to nursery, acting out a scene where one of them had to say something about BREXIT when he asked them a question about it. The poor things, always being asked to play out scenes for the camera, just so their Dad can get more likes. No wonder they’re regressing at toileting, they probably live in a state of bewilderment at the craziness of their Dad. Camera poked in their face, being prompted what to say and so on.

But I suppose it’s their normal.

You must follow her better than me then, I wouldn't be confident saying she's done nothing charitable.
Well the reason I say she hasn’t done anything charitable is because gene I followed her she never mentioned charity. Other than the water one which was an AD. Plus she had another page where she sold her old clothes-no mention of any charitable donation. now considering a) what the ODs earn & b) how much they get sent for free, I think to pocket the money from those sales is horrifying

Well the reason I say she hasn’t done anything charitable is because gene I followed her she never mentioned charity. Other than the water one which was an AD. Plus she had another page where she sold her old clothes-no mention of any charitable donation. now considering a) what the ODs earn & b) how much they get sent for free, I think to pocket the money from those sales is horrifying
Plus the prices were blatantly inflated cos it was her stuff. NSSN & CT also sold their old clothes on IG too but I think there were some charitable donations as part of theirs

I can't understand how it's taken them so long to potty train the twins and why they keep regressing. According to FOD they've gone backwards again!
It’s pathetic really. I know all kids are different, but I almost don’t believe it. They started last summer. I think he’s doing it to be ‘edgy, relevant’ and get likes. Unless his kids are poorly I can’t imagine 2 3 yr olds actually tit in their clothes as much as he is implying.
It’s gross. Poor kids. Why share that?

With just 5 clicks of the mouse I have found out which school the girls attend and their home address. MOD and FOD post such detailed itineraries of their lives that it's immediately apparent when their house is standing empty or when MOD is home alone. Their house which is stuffed to the gills with every expensive bit of frippery going - and they openly announce to the world when they're on yet another holiday and the house is EMPTY. In a few more years Anya & Marnie will be in their teens. Old enough to be left home alone, yes? Home alone when everyone (will most likely) be notified via IG that their parents are absent....

Is all that information being so instantly available to potential burgalars, stalkers, haterz etc really, REALLY worth a freebie sofa and flat screen TV?

Sadly, so very sadly it would appear that it is.
When Anya started secondary in sept she posted a door key, and a post implying Anya would be now letting herself in after school. As FOD works from home 4 days I thought not much of this but actually by the time he has driven round fetching twins and Marnie from school and nursery with MOD out being incredibly important, Anya could well be home alone. So it’s a good job her twatting parents haven’t advertised they bought the 7 bed of Drs surgery in Thanet.
You couldn’t make it up really.

It’s pathetic really. I know all kids are different, but I almost don’t believe it. They started last summer. I think he’s doing it to be ‘edgy, relevant’ and get likes. Unless his kids are poorly I can’t imagine 2 3 yr olds actually tit in their clothes as much as he is implying.
It’s gross. Poor kids. Why share that?
It's like when they first started potty training and he showed all the soiled bags from nursery. Noone needs to see that!

but you just check her page to come on here and slate her? seems like a bleeping lame way to spend your day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, that's not quite the story for me. I work (selflessly) with young adults and we look at the devastating effect that social media can have on them so I will always have a opinion on people like MOD. She blocked my, reasonable, questions about social media and mental health in young adults/children so I am left to draw my own conclusions about her. Anyone who lives her extravagant lifestyle by working one day a week will always attract the ire of professionals who work full time. So, yes, MOD, own it. You ain't a caring professional, you're a salesperson and I hope your days days of flogging crap and snake oil are numbered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.