MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are you talking about that girl who lied about having cancer from Brighton and shaved her head and stole money from her grandparents? That was indeed very messy but I don't recall MOD being involved in that?

Natasha seemed to have vanished from IG/the step since that girl was sentenced... coincidence?

Reactions: 1
are you talking about that girl who lied about having cancer from Brighton and shaved her head and stole money from her grandparents? That was indeed very messy but I don't recall MOD being involved in that?

Natasha seemed to have vanished from IG/the step since that girl was sentenced... coincidence?
No it wasn’t Asha.

One of them was Danielle Perry or Parry I think.
Yes. Mod encouraged all her followers to go to Danielle’s page & tell her how awful she was. Danielle had posted some lighthearted Mickey-take stories about an unnamed influencer going on a cruise, yet trying to be relatable as a normal mum. Mod was having none of it & her followers hounded her off of insta

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes. Mod encouraged all her followers to go to Danielle’s page & tell her how awful she was. Danielle had posted some lighthearted Mickey-take stories about an unnamed influencer going on a cruise, yet trying to be relatable as a normal mum. Mod was having none of it & her followers hounded her off of insta
Yes I remember this, it was around the time I realised MOD was a massive twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor old MOD, got Simon an Anchor print for their first wedding anniversary (and has now tributes that with a piece of jewellery for her collection #givethankstomod) but she’s so dim, he’s a wanker, bless her.

Oh my god his post today. His witty paragraphs are no more. They’ve died a vulva death, his likeability and humour are sailing round an ocean on the putrid stench of his written bile.

Reactions: 3
His sleazy admission that he knows his readers are essentially young women actually made me feel sick. His ego is ridiculous, shame he doesn't have the talent to match and that neither of them appear concerned about protecting their children.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen that FOD has an instastory story highlight of him dancing. He’s looks like a total knob but he obviously thinks he can bust a move even though he makes out like he’s taking the piss. It might be worth going to Bestival just to hate watch his ‘DJ’ set.

Poor Clemmie and her one day a week of work ?
Jesus, she’s so entitled! Is there anything she doesn’t moan about? ? As far as I’m aware she’s never ever acknowledged how lucky she is. Everything has just fallen into lap like it’s expected as a thank you from the universe for being so amazing.

Reactions: 9
It actually makes my blood boil how she complains and moans all the time about her life. I can’t watch her stories any more it makes me too angry. She only posts the work ones as she wants to point out that she does work & to feel for her & she knows how loved the NHS is. Everything she does is so contrived & FOD too have unfollowed

Reactions: 4
I can't understand how it's taken them so long to potty train the twins and why they keep regressing. According to FOD they've gone backwards again!

I can't understand how it's taken them so long to potty train the twins and why they keep regressing. According to FOD they've gone backwards again!
Probably because he’s too busy gurning into his phone and taking photos of them on the potty with his face in shot to realise that as soon as his backs turned (which let’s face it, will be 85% of the time and that’s being generous), they’re flinging poop all over the place.

Reactions: 2
It just goes to show what a good education and a middle class upbringing can do for you, because MOD comes across as a bit of a dimwit to me. No self awareness but she has that air of entitlement and confidence that only someone who’s never had to really work for anything has.

They both received expensive educations but neither strike me as being particularly intelligent. Educated/Intelligent don't necessarily mean the same thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.