MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness we can rest easy knowing MOD and FOD have the Zen room to sit in and meditate and gather their thoughts, they have the necessary Adult Sitting room to relax in and recoup, then they can wander into the children’s bathroom for a free reminder it’s all for the ‘girls’, before drifting into the gifted kitchen to cook some free delivered food, then watching the gifted tv from the gifted sofa ordering the gifted sky box to turn the gifted nanny on to Peppa Pig to entertain working offspring who earn the money. Use the gifted laptops to answer emails offering more gifted life and book a gifted ‘working’ holiday for the selfless midwife who’s so bitterly miserable and unhappy she resorts to anonymously trolling those who aspire to be her, and some actual close friends.
What the actual duck. To have so much, yet have so little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can’t recall what she said about DLAM, but yes, she’s supposed to be an actual real life friend of MOD’s so if she bitched about her, that wasn’t very nice either.
On the other hand, DLAM is super irritating so it was probably justified 😆
From the quotes of Alice on this thread, she made a comment about how at least MOD gives the money she makes on selling gifts to charity (or something else, can't recall) whereas DLAM keeps it and spends it on more crap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its awkward with Telford. Mod delivered her baby!
I had a good shufty through all the feeds now and I must be missing something. I can see is a few minor influencers making a few waves and a few comments of support from the Instahun brigade. When are the heavy weights going to wade in?

MP is unlikely to comment
I really want CB to say something 🙏

Saw a comment from Meldrum on TMSmile (unfortunately there was no link to leggings)

Surprisingly impressed with Mumofmadlads?
Inpolife’s on TMSmile is bloody hilarious - ‘get a grip’ is right! I couldn’t have put it better @GiveMyHeadPeace

Who the F is Tetyana? (She reeks of desperation.)

Bet Telford is delighted she almost got a compliment from Alice 😂

Reactions: 2
I am betting she ignores it all. She is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 4
If I was her, I’d stay quiet (even though I’d love her to kick off just for the drama). The best reaction to this would be to ignore. I think some of them have learned their lesson from previous run ins.
I think she’s addressed it and in a very adult way.

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:

The Instamums are asking 'Why Alice Why?', meanwhile FOD's cooking with Gousto, a recipe for humble pie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet the crystal industry has enjoyed a surge in sales over the past 24 hours, it’s going to take a lot of rose quartz meditation to heal these bruised egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘like they've just done a tour in Afghanistan’

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Instamumistan! The struggle is real.
No one knows what they going through.

If I was giving clemmie advice right now I would say ride this storm.
But have a serious rethink about her life.
Unfollow all the Insta mum's.
Maybe do some extra shifts at hospital and cultivate some real life genuine friendships.
Come to agreement with Simon they had a good run and time to get back to real life.
Scale back their social media.
Don't accept every ad offered.
Don't go to all the events and places Insta mum's hang out.
Put their mental health / marriage and privacy 1st and rename them selves.
Go back to Simon Hooper and clemmie midwife rename and rebrand.
Admit you made mistakes and the Insta life and all the freebies has not made your life any better and you got carried away.
I would love her to release her Insta mum memoirs and blow the kids in bitchy competitiveness and absolute drama tit show it is behind the scenes.
Maybe a move to Bristol and working their normal jobs fresh start as financially they seem secure so it can't all be about the money.
They probably have no mortgage and could afford 1 normal holiday abroad and on UK coast once a year as well as South West private day schools.
Give their kids their privacy back.
Restore their integrity and self worth
Look back on their social media they day as and times.
Tell all their fans what's fake make others feel less tit about themselves and being more transparent will help women.
I think what gets me is a midwife must see women at thier most vulnerable and emotional time.
Child birth can be scary hard and emotional.
Why is she so detached from women's feelings on social media?
Mod is a persona it's not clemmie
Mod and off are a brand a business.
I think she's lost sight of who she is what she wants and what path she wants to follow.
Now would be a fantastic time to reevaluate her life and career.
Her sister in contrast looks so happy and free.
I expect her older daughters are embarrassed by it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank goodness we can rest easy knowing MOD and FOD have the Zen room to sit in and meditate and gather their thoughts, they have the necessary Adult Sitting room to relax in and recoup, then they can wander into the children’s bathroom for a free reminder it’s all for the ‘girls’, before drifting into the gifted kitchen to cook some free delivered food, then watching the gifted tv from the gifted sofa ordering the gifted sky box to turn the gifted nanny on to Peppa Pig to entertain working offspring who earn the money. Use the gifted laptops to answer emails offering more gifted life and book a gifted ‘working’ holiday for the selfless midwife who’s so bitterly miserable and unhappy she resorts to anonymously trolling those who aspire to be her, and some actual close friends.
What the actual duck. To have so much, yet have so little.
Don't forget she is protecting herself from osteoporosis with free milk from Milk & More! 😂😂😂😂😂 BBC R4 had an item on Milk & More yesterday. Focusing on the loss of real milkmen, pushed out of the market by Milk & More. Milkman of 55 years had to garage his cart because he just couldn't compete. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.