MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hungermama said in her stories "I hate drama.' Right. So that is why you are creating stories about this 'drama' and being vague. A grown up deals with 'drama' in private, and does not pour more fuel on the fire.
Never even heard of this woman until now, watched her stories and wow. What a truly intolerable string of words. Not saying if I was her pal I'd be venting about her on an anonymous forum buuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt...

Reactions: 4
Don't forget she is protecting herself from osteoporosis with free milk from Milk & More! 😂😂😂😂😂 BBC R4 had an item on Milk & More yesterday. Focusing on the loss of real milkmen, pushed out of the market by Milk & More. Milkman of 55 years had to garage his cart because he just couldn't compete. 😥
If she has in fact criticised other influencers then she has surely earned the award for hypocrisy and you have to be pretty damn good to beat this crowd !!

The next series of her podcast is going to be interesting.
If it goes ahead....

What MOD did wasn’t nice but some of the women posting all over ig about it are doing it for attention and their own gain.

If they have an issue they should take it up with MOD personally, plastering it all over SM makes them equal to her in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
You & Yours BBC R4 right now; talking about influencers brazen requests for freebies! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 5
If it goes ahead....

What MOD did wasn’t nice but some of the women posting all over ig about it are doing it for attention and their own gain.

If they have an issue they should take it up with MOD personally, plastering it all over SM makes them equal to her in my opinion.
According to HM, Mod admitted to having done something, trolling or whatever, but didn’t own it. 🤔 I just rewatched the beginning of her story yesterday. I don’t understand what the point of that was. And saying she doesn't like drama is bonkers. She is a performer by training.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 55134

I wondered what the original Mama Tribe would think...
Not really related, just wanna say it. Had the misfortune of working with Jenny Scott (founder of Mothers Meetings) and can say with my hand on my heart that she is an absolute bellend. Same as any of these insta "personalities" (or lack thereof) I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MOD needs to do what Fatface have done with the jumper of tits. Own it, think about it carefully, and any situation can be turned into a positive #coppafeel.

There's more respect in coming back, and just saying, yep, I fkd up, but I'm not sure she's got the balls or the humility.

Reactions: 7
MOD needs to do what Fatface have done with the jumper of tits. Own it, think about it carefully, and any situation can be turned into a positive #coppafeel.

There's more respect in coming back, and just saying, yep, I fkd up, but I'm not sure she's got the balls or the humility.
Shall we start a sweepstake on when we think she'll return to insta and with what?

Reactions: 5
According to HM, Mod admitted to having done something, trolling or what, but didn’t own it.
I saw that but still dont get why people like Tetyana had to pipe up about it.

I’m not complaining as this thread has provided hours of entertainment 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.