MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOD needs to do what Fatface have done with the jumper of tits. Own it, think about it carefully, and any situation can be turned into a positive #coppafeel.

There's more respect in coming back, and just saying, yep, I fkd up, but I'm not sure she's got the balls or the humility.
I think Gimmie is far too greedy. Easier to delete the comments than upset the paymasters

Reactions: 2
Shall we start a sweepstake on when we think she'll return to insta and with what?

If I was her, I would give it up as a bad job and move on away from Instagram, but I don’t have a huge house to run and private school bills to pay.

Reactions: 9
MOD needs to do what Fatface have done with the jumper of tits. Own it, think about it carefully, and any situation can be turned into a positive #coppafeel.

There's more respect in coming back, and just saying, yep, I fkd up, but I'm not sure she's got the balls or the humility.
Absolutely. I think it’s the only way she can recover in the long term and the quickest way to make it all go away. Plus it would probably gain her more fans if her PR was savvy enough. The worst thing she could do in my opinion is remain silent or do a Mrs Meldrum.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
No need to ask, she’s a smooth MODerator, a smooth MODerator. Coast to coast from London to Thanet, love for sale....

#ad #sade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely. I think it’s the only way she can recover in the long term and the quickest way to make it all go away. Plus it would probably gain her more fans if her PR was savvy enough. The worst thing she could do in my opinion is remain silent or do a Mrs Meldrum.
I reckon she will ignore it all. Too many followers have no idea about it and she doesn’t give a hoot about the few that do.

Reactions: 11
It’s anti-bullying week next week so she could wear odd socks with her crocs.

Oh my god how embarrassing for her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw that but still dont get why people like Tetyana had to pipe up about it.

I’m not complaining as this thread has provided hours of entertainment 😂
Tetyana stuck her oar in purely for the attention/engagement. HM fed her a load of tit to post so that Tetyana can take the fall if anything comes back on her. To say that she hadn’t even been mentioned by MOD/Alice she’s extremely invested in this. Smacks of desperation and jealously. I think some of the lower tier instahuns have been waiting for an opportunity like this to take down the Queen Bee.

Reactions: 10
Tetyana stuck her oar in purely for the attention/engagement. HM fed her a load of tit to post so that Tetyana can take the fall if anything comes back on her. To say that she hadn’t even been mentioned by MOD/Alice she’s extremely invested in this. Smacks of desperation and jealously. I think some of the lower tier instahun have been waiting for an opportunity like this to take down the Queen Bee.
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏼

Reactions: 2
All this tier bollocks, It’s like a Christmas tree arrangement of grabby, self entitled twits who talk to themselves in their phones.

Quite a few of those comments calling her out on her last post are still there. One has 60 likes.
That’s 60 blocks any minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The best thing to come out of this is to be validated that all this women support women is absolute crap. Just a tool to silence anyone that has a different opinion.
Screenshot_2019-11-07-12-47-05-035_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Quite a few of those comments calling her out on her last post are still there. One has 60 likes.
GASP! I thought she would have deleted them by now. Wonder if they are consulting brands? The mental health card will definitely be played.

Reactions: 3
This will be more damaging for MoD in the long term if she keeps quiet I think.
Yes I agree that at the moment 95%+ of her followers have no idea about all this. But all the Insta Huns know. This isn’t going away. None of them will agree to her podcasts anymore or agree to go to her events unless this has been tackled head on (because they’ll be disowned by the rest of the Insta huns if they side with Clemmie). If she stays quiet it’ll simmer under the surface for a while but word will get out. At some point this will be in the papers. At some point, a tier one account will name MoD. It’s a ticking clock

wonder how Natasha bailie feels about her ridiculous “dear Mumsnet” campaign now (that was mainly about supporting MOD)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The best thing to come out of this is to be validated that all this women support women is absolute crap. Just a tool to silence anyone that has a different opinion.
View attachment 55139
Oh dear Clemmie.

Anyone asking why people are so upset, this is it. Pure hypocrisy. Plus I dont think we are entitled to tell someone how they can feel or how good friends they are with her, we dont really know. I'm not saying we cant give an opinion of course, this is tattle - just that we genuinely dont know how affected people are. There will be a slight bandwagon going on but at least it's a supportive one, and hopefully stays away from a pile on. But mod does deserve some consequences from this, she has sold herself as a supportive empowering woman. Then done this. Its reasonable for people to be annoyed. It's like getting a job with fake qualifications at the end of the day!

I dont know much about tetyana but maybe she is just one who feels she has to stand up for an injustice? So she got involved.

To summarise, I can completely see why people are upset - its finding out your friend (and they obviously do class her as a friend) is being horrible to you and going against everything she stands for which has made her successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.