MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all cut from the same cloth. Vapid, shallow, insecure, sold-their-soul-for-material-bullshit and instalikes , poor excuses for women and mothers. It’s all just so pathetic and really gives women in general a bad name.
Now this is worth reading , spot on 👏

Reactions: 4
Quite a few of those comments calling her out on her last post are still there. One has 60 likes.
Huge pr fail if she deletes them so I think theyll get left for a little while then go.

Reactions: 2
Hi all. I thought I’d get on here because, there are some opinions and assumptions floating around and I’m more than happy to ask you all what you think I could’ve done differently in this situation. Coz let’s face it, I stick up for a friend. I’m not part of any group, or clique. I’m just not a fan of lying. And I’ve always been wary of influencers.

so, hello. Feel free to let me know what you think directly instead of using screenshots. thanks! (And no I’ve never had an anonymous account on her coz that’s weird af)

Reactions: 21
This will be more damaging for MoD in the long term if she keeps quiet I think.
Yes I agree that at the moment 95%+ of her followers have no idea about all this. But all the Insta Huns know. This isn’t going away. None of them will agree to her podcasts anymore or agree to go to her events unless this has been tackled head on (because they’ll be disowned by the rest of the Insta huns if they side with Clemmie). If she stays quiet it’ll simmer under the surface for a while but word will get out. At some point this will be in the papers. At some point, a tier one account will name MoD. It’s a ticking clock

wonder how Natasha bailie feels about her ridiculous “dear Mumsnet” campaign now (that was mainly about supporting MOD)
Dident Natasha disappear off social media?

Reactions: 1

Hi all. I thought I’d get on here because, there are some opinions and assumptions floating around and I’m more than happy to ask you all what you think I could’ve done differently in this situation. Coz let’s face it, I stick up for a friend. I’m not part of any group, or clique. I’m just not a fan of lying. And I’ve always been wary of influencers.

so, hello. Feel free to let me know what you think directly instead of using screenshots. thanks! (And no I’ve never had an anonymous account on her coz that’s weird af)
Why did you feel like you had to get involved at all? What HM said on her stories was more than enough. She’s a grown woman, I’m not sure why you felt like you needed to stick up for her tbh

Reactions: 7

It was all a bit much yesterday with aallllllll the stories, especially as you have no skin in the game. You must see that it came across as incredibly attention seeking? It's one thing to stick up for a mate, yapping away for 8 billion stories repeating yourself ad nauseum is overkill in my opinion 🙄

Edited to add: Also coming over here is also courting more drama for yourself, no?

Reactions: 21
Also, two things to add:

1.This is not Afghanistan. So, people aren’t losing limbs. I agree. It just sucks that people have been duped

2. Not that I need to justify what I post on my feed, but my post today was about not caring what people thought of me speaking up.

Reactions: 2

Hi Tetyana, it was just the sheer volume of stories, it was like Tattle on speed. Obviously, the whole debacle is emotive for you as HM is your friend, has Clemmie really threatened to sue her? :eek:

Reactions: 5
The absolute galling element is that these rich, white privileged women have actively worked to silence other women under the banner of female solidarity and kindness. They all loathe each other. They'll all keep mod up at the top of the pyramid because they've become addicted to the freebies. I used to follow some but they all follow the same pattern: relatable women with original good content, followers increase and engage, freebies and ads follow, followers can't relate and question, instahuns get angry abbot being questions and tat followers with contempt, derision, scorn, blocks. And they all support each other whilst doing it. Good for Laura hesketh who held her ground. Let's not forget the attacks mod unleashed on her personally and via her donors who she told to attack Laura.

Also no one is fooled with the 1 day midwifery. Contractually she has to keep her hand in to secure the contracts and stay fairly relatable to the minions. And she mills it for every drop -martyr stood there in crocs and scrubs and sad 'I'm so tired, I'm just like you working so hard for a living' face. Jokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Crazy to think that MOD was with clemmie Telford for Greta’s birth and is now throwing her under the bus by commenting on the post. It shows really how strong this « friendship » was and the crazy thing these women would do for engagement. Like having a fake but successful insta friend birth your baby.

Reactions: 8
It was all a bit much yesterday with aallllllll the stories, especially as you have no skin in the game. You must see that it came across as incredibly attention seeking? It's one thing to stick up for a mate, yapping away for 8 billion stories repeating yourself ad nauseum is overkill in my opinion 🙄

Edited to add: Also coming over here is also courting more drama for yourself, no?

Thanks for your comment. I got protective over a friend, and that’s why I yapped. I tend to do that when a friend calls me and asks for advice and tells me they’re upset. Yeah, maybe it looked like I was trying to add to the drama or capitalize on it. The ones who ‘got’ my point knew what I was doing. But thanks for the observation. I probably should’ve taken a breath before talking.

I’m coming on here to be a grown-up and to have a conversation, I’m not one to court drama. That’s not who I am. But I can imagine that this thread has been on fire for a while, so that’s the assumption for anyone who comes on here. I get it.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion based on the Smokie song (please someone edit it to be shorter)-

"I dont know where she's hiding or where shes gonna go, I guess shes got her reasons to tattle on the down low cos for 25 weeks we've been Tattling next door to Alice. Alice? Yep MOD is Alice!"

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I watched your stories (could’ve condensed them down considerably as it was very long and drawn out) nothing against you standing up for a mate but why out someone without naming them? Why not just name her. Why not just print a screenshot and why delete the screenshot supposedly threatening HM with legal action yet too small to read?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.