MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From mumsnet- that was a bit quick for them but I did see the first comments that got deleted and they weren't nice.

"Evening everyone. We can confirm that we haven't yet had any communication from anyone's management etc. However, we will still have to apply our talk guidelines as normal and really relentless personal attacks on parents are likely to be deleted."

#prayforthehoopers
#theyhaventhadtheirfreechristmasholidayyet

Reactions: 10
Would love you know what MoD actually said when she allegedly admitted it to Hungermama. Unless there is proof of this admittance it could end up backfiring as every other Instamum is now jumping on the pile-on MoD bandwagon.

Reactions: 4
There is an irony in Z lister instamum ‘that mummy smile’ (WTF) saying that MOD has encouraged trolls to ‘tear her reputation apart’. Er love, you’ve had a few comments on Tattle. You are nowhere near in your own thread league 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you know that feeling you get when you’ve dropped a bollock and it feels as though your arse is about to drop out and scuttle off?! Well that’s the feeling she must have tonight. The cogs of damage limitation in the hooper corner must be sending out sparks this evening with all the turning they’re having to do.
The hoopers will have a break and they will return as if nothing as happened - but oh something has happened. They’re aware of it, their little insta-family community is aware of it and more importantly many of their followers will be aware of it and you know what they say about tit sticking. This tit is gonna stick like bleeping gorilla glue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All the instamums are commenting to ensure everyone knows it isn’t them!

They’re not ‘sending love’ they are proclaiming their innocence.

I have to say I am finding all the ‘we’ve got you’ comments nauseating. She hasn’t just been diagnosed with a serious illness FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m going to be an arse again , could someone summarise this and when it kicked off today .

I was on here at 6.02 am ( the Sali threaders will get this ) commented I recall🤔 then went to work . When did the MoD slaying begin ?

I like timings 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would love you know what MoD actually said when she allegedly admitted it to Hungermama. Unless there is proof of this admittance it could end up backfiring as every other Instamum is now jumping on the pile-on MoD bandwagon.
Apparently this is her excuse for it.
Screenshot_20191106_200825_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to moderate ‘them’, like a flipping shepherd with a herd of unruly tattle sheep 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Drama, Drama! They all do it witch and backstab (cos lets face it nobody is perfect!) but now they are all screeching about bullying and trolling. They are all the same. Theyve gone completely mad if this is all they have to worry about!

Can you imagine if she’s doing her weekly shift and has NO IDEA that all of this is kicking off!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if she’s doing her weekly shift and has NO IDEA that all of this is kicking off!?!?
She always has her phone out at work to photograph her jewellery And crocs to prove she was there. Her phone must be going crazy.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if fod was aware of her being on tattle? She did say stuff about him - can’t remember exactly what - it makes you wonder if he wasn’t aware, how does she explain it all to him particularly as this is so damaging to their nice as pie act.
It’s all just so embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely nothing is going to happen to her IMO, this will all be forgotten about. doubt there will even be a response! It’s a storm in a teacup. With her sizeable following, and 'influence’ most are too scared to do anything about it.
me neither, because none of them are actually naming her

Reactions: 2
if they had any concrete proof they’d have named her.
From what Tetyanas stories were saying people were worried about legal repercussions from the MOD/FODs. I think that’s why they’re not naming actual names. “Her and her husband” “instagram parents” “they have daughters” it’s naming without naming isn’t it.

I can only imagine her PR team are slowly banging their heads against their desks, as we speak.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.