MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are either saying they are worried about backlash or their legal team 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to send this to ITV, it's a better drama than what's happening in Coronation Street and Emmerdale 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely nothing is going to happen to her IMO, this will all be forgotten about. doubt there will even be a response! It’s a storm in a teacup. With her sizeable following, and 'influence’ most are too scared to do anything about it.
But the NMC could get hold of it and she could be struck.off the professional.register

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for when it’s time for a new thread title there will be some great ones 😄😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is absolutely hilarious. MOD and the other instamums are as bad as each other! Apparently we are all jealous and twisted....they are the same!!!! MOD is clearly very stupid and two faced. But now they are ganging up on MOD all over (one of) her places of ‘work’, surely that’s worse than posting on a private site that ‘isn’t popular and no one cares about’. It would be interesting to see just how many of them are fellow tattlers. Anyway, I’m off to get some more popcorn. Thank you all for keeping me so entertained 😂
Hi, i've only just joined this thread. Can I ask where all the comments are being posted about this? Is it MOD insta?

Reactions: 3
Just watched Hungermama stories - OMG - Not a single doubt about who it is! She does make it clear it's MOD - "her own husband" "what about the women she cares for in her profession" etc. Wow. This surely is the beginning of the end of the ODs? Couldn't happen to a nicer couple!!

"It's all the drama Mick, I just love it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This is at once so sad and the most fabulous validation I've ever gotten in my life
Samantha, Sex and the City

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m apologising again, I’ve had wine ( it’s ok my kids are old enough to drink with me, they’re not though 😉)

I’m keen to know how the drama broke ,when was Tattle ( the beacon of social media truth and justice) mentioned

Reactions: 4
She follows her private account
Oh I'm surprised she even has a private account. I'm actually curious what the criteria for a private photo would be. Semi nude toddlers in the bath / on the potty, draped only in a towel/ naked bums on display / in shorts/ swimsuits/at the pool would be out.

Reactions: 10
All the instamums are commenting to ensure everyone knows it isn’t them!

They’re not ‘sending love’ they are proclaiming their innocence.

I have to say I am finding all the ‘we’ve got you’ comments nauseating. She hasn’t just been diagnosed with a serious illness FFS.
Would be more ballsy if they unfollowed her!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.