MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But are they really friends, true friends, or just thrown together friends due to circumstances/social groups. I do wonder?
They might not be the most binding of friendships- but I'd still be pissed to find mums I chat to at the school, people I know through work etc were going around slating me publically. Especially if they kept bashing on about how people shouldn't do that.

Reactions: 6
Bless you, no!

Gimmie Hooper (Mother of Daughters) used an alias 'AliceInWanderLust' on here to basically slag off lots of her InstaChums and even her own husband. Well, word finally got out and she is currently being hoisted by her own petard.

I’d really really like it if someone on IG would say that Tattle doesn’t spread malicious lies .

We discuss the lies, false chumminess and the manipulative pitter patter of live stories to entice us to spend spend spend and the fake “you’re my mate’ smile they offer.

Reactions: 14
Is there history between MOD and Steph Don’t But Her Flowers it was ‘Alice’ criticising her too?
No no I don’t think so. Not from the summary of “Alice’s” comments that someone posted here the other week anyway. I see from past pics and stories they’ve been at the same functions in the past so they’ve definitely met lots by the looks of it. I’m not sure what Steph could possibly do to warrant beef be had of her, should she ever be attacked by Alice. She’s quite clearly a busy and successful lady, only does ads that are actually relevant to her and her family. Her stories are so honest too. Speaks a lot about how she feels being a working mum and the pressures. She’s not one of these begging for attention or freebies...MOD, I’m looking at you. This being said, this is why I’d love to know what Steph thinks of MOD. Suppose we’ll never know.

Reactions: 3
No no I don’t think so. Not from the summary of “Alice’s” comments that someone posted here the other week anyway. I see from past pics and stories they’ve been at the same functions in the past so they’ve definitely met lots by the looks of it. I’m not sure what Steph could possibly do to warrant beef be had of her, should she ever be attacked by Alice. She’s quite clearly a busy and successful lady, only does ads that are actually relevant to her and her family. Her stories are so honest too. Speaks a lot about how she feels being a working mum and the pressures. She’s not one of these begging for attention or freebies...MOD, I’m looking at you. This being said, this is why I’d love to know what Steph thinks of MOD. Suppose we’ll never know.
Thanks.

I see Steph has commented on Mummy Smiles post.

I also see that Meldrum has posted something cryptic on her stories though it’s an obvious reference to MoD. There’s a bandwagon and they’re now all jumping on it. 😴

Can you imagine what it must be like at their house right now...!😂 it’s hard to believe that people that act this childish actually have children themselves.. I feel for the kids having to deal with this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding influencers with ‘secret’ accounts in Tattle, who cares. As a general rule it’s simply a forum you can post anonymously on about influencers. There’s a rave section and then there’s threads about many accounts that are really shady, fake, and grabby. I have no issue with anyone joining for a moan or just to understand how an influencer can affect a vulnerable person following them. But MOD joined with the sole intent of putting down a few that bugged her and bigging herself up. She has let down those she was close to, she’s disrespected herself and her children and she’s made a mockery of her bullying posts and female solidarity bullshit.

Reactions: 16
one crucial thing seems apparent here....they seemingly have no proof! Could backfire.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine what it must be like at their house right now...!😂 it’s hard to believe that people that act this childish actually have children themselves.. I feel for the kids having to deal with this
Bet she's getting a right blocking from Simon for damaging "the brand". Hope her fall from grace topples him too.

one crucial thing seems apparent here....they seemingly have no proof! Could backfire.
According to Hungermama- she's admitted it.

Reactions: 3
Very much MOD's Gerald Ratner moment - ironically both linked to crap jewellery 😂
(Yes I’m old!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember the days of midwifeyhooper and she was just starting to gain popularity and the fangirls were asking where is your coat/bag/shoes etc from.
She did a screen shot of the google search engine and a rolling of the eyes and told people to look there.
That got swiftly deleted.
I’d made my mind up from that.
Which is HILARIOUS given how often she asks her followers for recommendations, otherwise known as shameless begs*, for various items/services/new pants.
She is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.