MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she do this? What on earth did she think it would gain her? What an absolute twit

Reactions: 8
Why did she do this? What on earth did she think it would gain her? What an absolute twit
My theory about influencers has always been that they are lacking in something, that’s why they seek validation from people they don’t know. I think clemmie has gotten herself in a position whereby actually all the free stuff and the adulation from strangers isn’t enough for her and she’s turned here to try and justify her lifestyle and defend ‘mod’ but actually whilst she’s been here she got carried away and couldn’t help herself by commenting on others.
We’re all here to gossip, she would be no different except for the fact that she’s done it to people that she knows whilst at the same time calling this website out and acting as a shoulder to cry on for those same friends mentioned in the threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's in on it. He probably wrote that himself. They are both Alice.
She was posting from St Lucia, she left him at home with the twins while she ‘worked’ her luxury holiday with the oldest 2 and her sister. So it must’ve been her.

Reactions: 8
Will this day go down in history as the day SM influencing ate itself??

Would be nice if its the beginning of the end... But sadly think its just going to push others to the forefront.

CCould all make a good Netflix movie though!

Reactions: 22
It’s social media friendship , did they even meet in person ?
If I remember rightly what she said about her was quite cutting.

I can remember asking Alice questions as I had some suspicions, it was all so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.