MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the actual duck has ‘guest rooms’? We have our bedroom, my lads bedroom and a tit/suitcase room. We have a living room, a dining room and a kitchen - we do not do any studying thus not needing a study. We don’t need an adult sitting room either because we’re not massive cocks.
I’m still rolling around at the massive cocks 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
FODs latest post.... just reading the gushing comments and came across this

DF2B1C11-E8D6-42C5-AC08-B09DE5E4E533.jpeg

give me strength.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
FODs latest post.... just reading the gushing comments and came across this

View attachment 53606

give me strength.
‘It warms my heart and makes me breath pure honey’
How can one sentence make you feel so repulsed? Honey is thick and sticky and if you breathed it you’d be very scared and dying. This poor lady needs help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So he’s posted 1000 bullshit photos/videos on instagram, exploiting and endangering his kids and is using that as an excuse to bang on about how lovely his wife is. So contrived and cringeworthy. They’re so fake!

Reactions: 8
So he’s posted 1000 bullshit photos/videos on instagram, exploiting and endangering his kids and is using that as an excuse to bang on about how lovely his wife is. So contrived and cringeworthy. They’re so fake!
not forgetting the posts he’s made and then deleted when he’s realised he’s dropped a bollock

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who counts ‘moments’ as Instagram postings?! Also... MOFOD are wrapped up warm while the twins wear light t-shirts.

Reactions: 4
It's an improvement from that time she put chester draws.

Chester Draws will be delighted he's getting in new home in the Od's guest suite.
Yes, I agree, I’m not sure what’s worse; Chester drawers, or chest of draws. Or maybe one better would of course be chester draws. Of course, if you pointed this out on her grid (you know, to help people learn the English language) you’d be labelled a troll and to get a life. Oh the irony!

Reactions: 6
Who the actual duck has ‘guest rooms’? We have our bedroom, my lads bedroom and a tit/suitcase room. We have a living room, a dining room and a kitchen - we do not do any studying thus not needing a study. We don’t need an adult sitting room either because we’re not massive cocks.
erm plenty of people have guest rooms that I know (though some refer to it as a spare room)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been a lurker for a long time on this thread but this is my first post. Mods stories about the little room just really got to me, like oh here’s this tiny room we just “found” in our giant house. I might just have it to relax in. It’s so not relatable and made me feel inadequate. We have a generous sized 2 bedroom garden flat in London and I always feel a bit inadequate that we don’t have a house. We are trying to have an extension and I’m so stressed about the cost. Seeing her just throw money at the “reno” is so hard and not realistic / relatable at all. Oh but she did buy a second hand mirror!

Reactions: 26
Breathing pure honey sounds like some sort of dodgy euphemism.

I really cannot feel jealous of the OD's amazing house, they cannot adequately heat it. I've been in that situation and it is utterly crap.

Reactions: 5
He really does write the most cringeworthy posts , he’s just rather downtrodden and pecked at by Clemmie so gets the adoration hit from the fangitls.

Why is bringing up girls any more challenging than raising boys, he goes write some irritating gloop that gets right on my tits.

Reactions: 6
He really does write the most cringeworthy posts , he’s just rather downtrodden and pecked at by Clemmie so gets the adoration hit from the fangitls.

Why is bringing up girls any more challenging than raising boys, he goes write some irritating gloop that gets right on my tits.
He also shows himself being an utterly thoughtless and tit parent. Given their wealth and privilege it’s absolutely gross. Many of us are managing kids with disabilities and additional needs on top of running a household and cleaning it ourselves. When MOD was relatable she used to regularly talk about household chores, mopping the floor etc she’d be all over the Hinch bandwagon if she had to lift a finger in that house. So they must have cleaners a minimum of 2 days a week. With gousto and milk and more, there’s little this woman does that is relatable. FODs normal dad routine, exposes a self obsessed man who spends far more time planning his videos and editing and sharing his kids online rather than parenting. Anya’s texts, forcing kids to swallow, potty training, wearing nappies, having tantrums. I’d imagine parenting is a lot harder if you don’t put their needs first and assume selling their childhoods and privacy so you can buy stuff and get freebies is good, consistent parenting. I’d imagine girls who are in secondary school don’t want five minutes of dad discussing wanking being out there, mum and dads lack of sex, vulvas trotted out for likes, and adorable twin sisters being used to make money.
At one point, in a lovely 4 bed London house, with a working mum who did 2 shifts a week as a midwife and a dad cycling home from his well paid office job, I wasn’t jealous but I wanted that life. Kids in handme downs, these guys were normal but with cash. They are so far removed from that now. I’d describe their (her) house Reno style as wanky. It all just looks like a cold show home. I don’t care they have a guest room, I’d love one. But she will never use that as a ‘zen’ (seriously? A bleeping zen room?) because you would not heat that huge house so that when the kids are barely there, the top floor corner room is warm enough to escape Simon and his fire downstairs. She’s also barely there.
There are still aspirational families online, but these guys lost their way a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.