MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had 5 point harness car seats (probably gifted)and the girls kept taking their arms out so they asked for advice and suggestions and low and behold some new (probably undeclared gifted) car seats arrived which have the bolster. They are widely available, cyber do one, and FOD answered loads of questions on them (so likely an undeclared ad) they are just car seats.

£219 from John Lewis.View attachment 53097View attachment 53097
Apparently they are not as safe though as the ones with the straps. But I guess if you have a child that wriggles out of the straps that is dangerous in itself. But again, it shows the twins can be really finicky and 'difficult' and for me this feels like they opted for the 'easy' solution, as opposed to teaching their children how to behave properly when it comes to things like safety.

Reactions: 5
Apparently they are not as safe though as the ones with the straps. But I guess if you have a child that wriggles out of the straps that is dangerous in itself. But again, it shows the twins can be really finicky and 'difficult' and for me this feels like they opted for the 'easy' solution, as opposed to teaching their children how to behave properly when it comes to things like safety.
they dont look very safe (in my opinion) wouldnt they shoot out the top if it was bad accident?
totally agree with you on the easy option...most children discover they can get out of car seat straps..i know mine did and a friends son who i had in my car one day. You just have to keep persevering with putting them on, pulling over if they get out and doing them up again and maybe telling a story using a favourite character or toy wearing one in their car and its dangerous to take it off if theyre a bit older .

Reactions: 3
they dont look very safe (in my opinion) wouldnt they shoot out the top if it was bad accident?
totally agree with you on the easy option...most children discover they can get out of car seat straps..i know mine did and a friends son who i had in my car one day. You just have to keep persevering with putting them on, pulling over if they get out and doing them up again and maybe telling a story using a favourite character or toy wearing one in their car and its dangerous to take it off if theyre a bit older .
Mine were quite good in that respect but I do remember one time I pulled over simply because he was SAYING he wanted to unbuckle himself and I gave him a very long harsh lecture at the side of the road hahahaha. It is part of parenting, you need to do that. I did get my fair share of their friends and teammates later on in my car who did not want to wear a seat belt or refused to have the upper strap over their chest for example, one even stating 'my father is okay with that'. I always said I was not even starting my engine unless they all buckled up. My car, my rules. And THEIR safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a number of kids wriggle arms out of 5 point harnesses, aged under 2. Very annoying and way too young to understand firm reasoning. I therefore considered these seats. However transitioning older kids into them can be really tricky. Now that my child is the same age as the twins, she can be managed appropriately and talked to about things. She doesn’t always agree 🤣 but we can’t find a way to parent her and be safe. Fod just uses everything for attention.

I have one of those car seats with the impact bar and it’s perfectly safe. My little one has tried and tried and cannot get out of it. It’s very cushioned and more comfortable than it looks! To be honest I would have preferred straps but when I got the car seat I didn’t realise that when it goes from rear (with straps) to forward facing you have to pack away the straps and use the bar.

0D0E985A-E610-4618-BEB7-2D01CFC82A83.jpeg

I honestly thought this was Simon’s mum visiting, it turns out is MOD.. such an unflattering photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The purple coat would go amazingly well with a pink boiler suit and a boot. Just sayin’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The purple coat would go amazingly well with a pink boiler suit and a boot. Just sayin’
Are those the clown shoes (Grensons) she's wearing there? 😂....£275 for walking about in a muddy field

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why aren’t they wearing rubber/Wellington boots? Bonkers not to. Looks like a very miserable expedition.

Reactions: 9
Are those Freebie marching puffas? #ad? Got to the stage where just have to assume it’s all gifted...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are those Freebie marching puffas? #ad? Got to the stage where just have to assume it’s all gifted...
Well if they are her freebie, he will post without declaring as it’s not ‘his’ advert... like when she had a pic of the £2000 bbq which was HIS ad so no need for her to declare. Except all the lovely money pours into the same gasandair account. Sneaky feckers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just listed to a bit of the Dadpod Podcast (guest speaker FODC*NT) I counted 50,000 lies within the first seven minutes

Worth a listen to discuss on here

Reactions: 4
Just listed to a bit of the Dadpod Podcast (guest speaker FODC*NT) I counted 50,000 lies within the first seven minutes

Worth a listen to discuss on here
When he talks about how careful they are protecting the girls in social media 😒😒😒😒😒 and a day later he puts up a story with the twins in the bath and getting them dress..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not listening, I haven’t got into podcasts.

He actually said they protect the girls privacy?😁😁😁😁😁😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really? What a clanger hes dropped there. Even their ardent supporters can see they dont protect their kids online.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The boat of protecting their daughters has long sailed when the fans can tell their identical daughters apart.

He's said previously that they didn't show the girls bedrooms, but we know that's not exactly true- with the exception of Marnies new room, both Anya's and the twinnies have been shown.

The girls are not even safe in their own bathrooms. Everything is fair game for the gram.

I hope their daughters do one day find these threads so they can see random strangers were warning their clueless parents to step up and actually protect them.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been covered but did anyone else see MODs black dress and headband outfit at the Rachel Jackson/Del boy jewellery colab launch party last week? Photos are on DLAM Insta page as well as a video on Rachel Jackson’s page. Interested to hear thoughts.

I’m not “trendy” at all so potentially I’m missing something here?!? 😬

Reactions: 3
The endless mentions of growing out her fringe are doing my head in. I've grown out a fringe about a dozen times in my adult life. It's really not a big deal. If I'm honest, I'm so crap at going to the hairdresser's for a free fringe trim I end up growing it out accidentally all the time... Even the Halloween stories had to mention it. Grow it or cut it. No one cares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.