MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The endless mentions of growing out her fringe are doing my head in. I've grown out a fringe about a dozen times in my adult life. It's really not a big deal. If I'm honest, I'm so crap at going to the hairdresser's for a free fringe trim I end up growing it out accidentally all the time... Even the Halloween stories had to mention it. Grow it or cut it. No one cares.
She’s beyond vain and in love with herself.

Then again , the fringe wasn’t gifted so she can feature it multiple times without having to #gift #ad #pressdiscount.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Tothemoonandback the only trend she's wearing (that I know of) is the hairband. That style of boot and dress always appear in some shape or form around this time of year. I think the hairband being adorned takes focus away from the jewellery.

Reactions: 2
What I don't understand is she had the fringe cut in when she recently had her haircut and then IMMEDIATELY started growing it out! It's not a challenging thing to do, you just... don't cut it? Clip it out of the way? And then live your life! Mind you, everything and anything is content innit Clemmie.

Reactions: 5
What I don't understand is she had the fringe cut in when she recently had her haircut and then IMMEDIATELY started growing it out! It's not a challenging thing to do, you just... don't cut it? Clip it out of the way? And then live your life! Mind you, everything and anything is content innit Clemmie.
I accidentally grow mine out several times a year as I’m not blessed with #influencerchildcare or #freehaircuts. I’ve never googled or pintrested how to manage this most tricky time because I’ve never really even noticed and I’m not so self absorbed to think of the hair round my face as any kind of serious life issue. #notavaintwat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been covered but did anyone else see MODs black dress and headband outfit at the Rachel Jackson/Del boy jewellery colab launch party last week? Photos are on DLAM Insta page as well as a video on Rachel Jackson’s page. Interested to hear thoughts.

I’m not “trendy” at all so potentially I’m missing something here?!? 😬
I had a look. She should have worn darker tights.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been covered but did anyone else see MODs black dress and headband outfit at the Rachel Jackson/Del boy jewellery colab launch party last week? Photos are on DLAM Insta page as well as a video on Rachel Jackson’s page. Interested to hear thoughts.

I’m not “trendy” at all so potentially I’m missing something here?!? 😬
I actually thought it was close to her actually dressing her age...not quite right (hairband and boots ...sorry, boot...miss the mark) but far better than her usual m&s old lady attire. I still cant get over that they are both not well into their 40s!

I had a look. She should have worn darker tights.
I get the look she's going for - but she's not quite managed it. The neckline on the dress does nothing for her and the boots (sorry boot) make her legs look short and her feet look big.

She's mentioned a "chest of draws" on her stories. Not quite the classic "chester drawers" but amusing nonetheless.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Re. MODs outfit at the jewellery launch- seems like it’s just me that was a bit shocked then 🙋‍♀️

To see MOD (who many times has talked of “dressing for her shape” and how her clothes should “sinch in at the waist” etc etc), ignore her own advice and turn up in a shapeless black sequinned sack with a high neck was a bit of a surprise to me. The back of it has bits of string hanging down (see rachel Jackson’s video). Ah well pretty insignificant x

Last edited:
Re. MODs outfit at the jewellery launch- seems like it’s just me that was a bit shocked then 🙋‍♀️

To see MOD (who many times has talked of “dressing for her shape” and how her clothes should “sinch in at the waist”).... in a shapeless black sequinned sack with a high neck was a bit of a surprise to me. The back of it has bits of string hanging down (see rachel Jackson’s video). Ah well pretty insignificant x
Not just you, she’s wearing a shapeless bin bag. Literally a bin bag. And her Alice band is like a yr 6 on school photo day. The problem is she was overshadowed by Rachel Jackson wearing a Brillo scrubbing pad which was so monstrous that MODs dress being black was less noticeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 'renovation' stories are back. I like how she's written that's she's been turning the little room into a guest room/study. No Clemmie, your builder and other tradespeople have. Nice if you can afford to pay someone to do all the work for you, but don't make out that you've done anything other than look at a paint chart and nose around on Pinterest. The mention of second hand furniture is the definition of virtue signaling. Are we meant to forget the carbon footprint of ripping out a perfectly nice bathroom and kitchen and replacing it with a new one?

Reactions: 10
Aaghhhh....it's Chest of drawers , chest of drawers CHEST OF DRAWERS!!....just how difficult is it to get this right? Once again not proof reading ( and no don't blame the dyslexia, that doesn't work...my whole family has dyslexia and they know how to spell this, it's just laziness)
Oh and btw, the colour scheme is rank- is it curated? ....she's already got a study and a dressing room why does she need a zen room? (Wtf is that anyway)

• Heart
Chest of draws? That’s not dyslexia it’s is stupidity. I’m sorry but how can you not know it is drawers????

The 'renovation' stories are back. I like how she's written that's she's been turning the little room into a guest room/study. No Clemmie, your builder and other tradespeople have. Nice if you can afford to pay someone to do all the work for you, but don't make out that you've done anything other than look at a paint chart and nose around on Pinterest. The mention of second hand furniture is the definition of virtue signaling. Are we meant to forget the carbon footprint of ripping out a perfectly nice bathroom and kitchen and replacing it with a new one?
Could not agree more ! We have been decorating our modest 3 bedroom terrace (in-between both working + looking after 2 children) for the last 6 months . Only tradesman we had in was a plasterer ,doing all the painting ,flooring etc etc. It is so stressful and difficult fitting it around everything else so I don't understand why she acts like it's so stressful throwing #gifted money at a bunch of tradies and living in 1 of their many spare rooms in their 3/4 story house whilst she doesn't lift a finger . She has no idea about stress!
I also love that she said shes made it a guest room but she actually now wants it as another room for herself . Because the spacious adult room is clearly not enough for St Clemmie

Who the actual duck has ‘guest rooms’? We have our bedroom, my lads bedroom and a tit/suitcase room. We have a living room, a dining room and a kitchen - we do not do any studying thus not needing a study. We don’t need an adult sitting room either because we’re not massive cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who the actual duck has ‘guest rooms’? We have our bedroom, my lads bedroom and a tit/suitcase room. We have a living room, a dining room and a kitchen - we do not do any studying thus not needing a study. We don’t need an adult sitting room either because we’re not massive cocks.
Lol - if we have guests they sleep on the sofa or in a hotel down the road . They must have so much money to burn. Imagine cleaning a house that large with that many rooms as well! Although she does have 6 days off a week so probably manages

• Haha
Lol - if we have guests they sleep on the sofa or in a hotel down the road . They must have so much money to burn. Imagine cleaning a house that large with that many rooms as well! Although she does have 6 days off a week so probably manages
Fear not Potatohead for Clemmie has cleaners! There is no danger of Clementine breaking a sweat where cleaning is concerned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The reno stories are merely look how amazing my house is. Not anything else, otherwise she would have shown before and after pics on her actual grid.

Reactions: 6
They must have a cleaner as you never hear them saying they've got to hoover/mop/dust etc. Why does she need another room to chill? She works 1 shift, has childcare on tap, husband works from home...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.