MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what stephdontbuyherflowers’s thoughts and take on this is. She is decent. She is honest and genuine (I’m not her btw lol), but I do wonder what she thinks of MODs conduct.

Reactions: 9
But what real consequences could there be?

she hasn’t done anything illegal.

She’s posted some derogatory comments on a forum... that’s all.

she will be shunned by a few of the Insta-Hun clique that she’s been a part of but there’s a gaggle of newbies waiting to come up - she will just trade the old group for a new set and carry on as normal.
🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s a nhs midwife. It’s pretty serious for her.

Nah! Plus doesn’t she only work one day a week or something? She earns a tit load from insta, like someone else said above, she’ll just find a new insta gang. People will bend over backwards to side with someone with an account with that many followers!

Reactions: 4
One down........Just the other prick to go

I may just fire up my Weber BBQ as hopefully his will be taken back by the brand who gifted it to him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t understand why she would do this? She has so many more followers than the accounts she has slagged off. She has got to be a seriously insecure person to try and tear down her ‘friends’. Really just highlights how fake instagram is. I wonder what her bff dress like a mum will have to say?!
She’s cocky, and can’t stop herself. She will probably claim it was all part of a plan to get Tattle shut down, she posted to entice other posters. She’s most likely only admitted it as she was cornered, sounds like she was given the opportunity to own up publicly before being outed. I haven’t looked fully at the list of those she posted about, will be awkward if any are with the same management.

Its interesting to see who has commented/liked That Mummy Smiles Post - I see the scummy mummies have and MOD was posing on her grid with them recently smiling broadly.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she does though, does she? I don’t think she hangs in the same circle or attends the same events as Hungermama, Inpo, Mummysmile.

At her recent jewellery launch The Frugality was there and Alice made one comment about her and the amount of gifted items in her new house but other than that, I don’t think she criticised any of her gang? I could be wrong though as I haven’t re

Hungermama interviewed her for her Friends with Recipes podcast.

Reactions: 2
Do we know who the ‘private group’ consists of that Tetyana talks about? Who’s the ‘straight talking’ one?

Reactions: 4
That Mummy Smile turned off her comments. They are no longer there.

Reactions: 1
Nah! Plus doesn’t she only work one day a week or something? She earns a tit load from insta, like someone else said above, she’ll just find a new insta gang. People will bend over backwards to side with someone with an account with that many followers!
I don’t mean financially. And I’m aware her insta life will carry on. But she is an nhs midwife. It’s still her USP and she will have to face questions and it will not be easy for her. I’m just pointing out that whilst this will move on, she will get new huns and coats, tattle will still be the devil, but her bosses must be pretty sick of all this.

Reactions: 2
There’s no absolute proof that she’s posted on here. What would she be done by the NHS for? Allegedly posting a few bitchy comments on a forum?

I’m not defending her by any means - I think she’s an absolute arsewipe. I just don’t really think, In the grand scheme of things, that she’s done anything particularly awful.
Yes of course if you knew her IRL or had been in regular contact with her or thought of her as a friend/colleague then of course you’d be pissed off/upset with her for being a two faced witch. I can understand why the particular group of ladies involved are fuming.
but it’s all just silly instamum nonsense that means absolutely nothing in the real world!

I think the whole thing is hilarious and providing enough entertainment for the week!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we know who the ‘private group’ consists of that Tetyana talks about? Who’s the ‘straight talking’ one?
I know that PTWM, Brummy Mummy & Meldrum were/are a part of a private WhatsApp group aswell as Rosie Ramsey which MOD was in. I’d imagine that there are probably sub groups as well

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow most of these instamums (cringe) so have just had a peek at their comments on various posts.
This has gotta be a laugh? Is this real?!
They sound like they need a counselling sesh.
It’s all very dramatic.
Sits back and waits .....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t follow most of these instamums (cringe) so have just had a peek at their comments on various posts.
This has gotta be a laugh? Is this real?!
They sound like they need a counselling sesh.
It’s all very dramatic.
Sits back and waits .....
God forbid anything actually serious ever happens to any of them.
they are all ridiculous!

so entertaining!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine that Gimmie bought into her own hype and really thought she had become untouchable. This also demonstrates, yet again, that despite her private education and midwifery degree she really, really isn't that bright. She wrongly assumed that Tattle mods would just roll over and do her biding, just like MNHQ did. Big mistake, Gimmie. Big mistake. Huge.

Reactions: 8
She handled the hiatus after her bitchiness on mumsnet was reveled well, she took her account down and gathered all her other mumfluencers round her and listened to their advice and praise.... Oh yeah I guess that won't be happening this time.

*It was OK when she she was being mean to mumsnet mums but not OK when she behaves in the same way with the mumfluencers. #womensupportingwomen (when it suits!)
The difference being £££££

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.