MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they all calling tattle a trolling site then, but it's just a friendly gossip opinion sharing, occasional ranting forum chat site isn't it? As they say on their IGs...don't read or follow if you don't like what you see, just scroll on. It's the same for this site, if you don't like it, don't read it? I thought trolling was if you actually sent or publicly commented nastily to individuals directly?
Thing is, I really want to say on here, how vein is she being about this fringe? I love a fringe chat tbh, but she is going on and on about it like it's so important...No one really notices all this stuff she's banging on about, I mean I know she does, but I really don't think anyone else even really studies her that much...So vein.
Now, is what I've just said trolling? Guess it's being a bit of a witch, so I'm sorry about that Clemmie, but I still wanted to say it with you Tattlers, just to see if it's just me thinking this or not?!?

Reactions: 11
Mod saying she been subjected to " trolling " on tattle ! No Mod we just commented on your begging for kitchens , builders , teeth , allowing and taking part of photos used of your children on the potty , in the bath , in changing rooms at public baths - the list is endless . Google your own children before you point the finger - and see what you have subjected your children too !

Ps- How do i start a petition to moniter parents using their child / children on social media to advertise ?

Reactions: 17
I do feel that you should be able to slag someone off up to a point, digging up where they live basically stalking them and such is going too far, but when they shut down Twitter they can shut down tattle

Reactions: 4
I do feel that you should be able to slag someone off up to a point, digging up where they live basically stalking them and such is going too far, but when they shut down Twitter they can shut down tattle
Wasn’t their address and children’s schools on mumsnet? I’ve certainly not seen it on tattle.

All I’ve seen is a screen shot of their business accounts with cash in the bank.
Basically MOD and FOD, there’s a big difference between being trolled and not liking people talking about things you don’t want them to talk about, or simply don’t like their opinion and what they are saying.
I’m sure they get the odd mean troll-y dm but tattle does not troll them.

Are we all supposed to be shut down and arrested for saying you shouldn’t sell your kids and their privacy and hide that your lifestyle is gifted? These people are influencers, their income and deals rely on their content, which people discuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t their address and children’s schools on mumsnet? I’ve certainly not seen it on tattle.

All I’ve seen is a screen shot of their business accounts with cash in the bank.
Basically MOD and FOD, there’s a big difference between being trolled and not liking people talking about things you don’t want them to talk about, or simply don’t like their opinion and what they are saying.
I’m sure they get the odd mean troll-y dm but tattle does not troll them.

Are we all supposed to be shut down and arrested for saying you shouldn’t sell your kids and their privacy and hide that your lifestyle is gifted? These people are influencers, their income and deals rely on their content, which people discuss.
his food bank joke would have got him into so much trouble on somewhere like Twitter he is lucky that people on Instagram didn’t take it further and his ‘hey it was a joke’ wouldn’t wash, again if it was on Twitter

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is Clemmie complaining about trolling? Does she not know the meaning of the word? Calling someone out for their greed, their (continuing) lack of transparency (slippers anyone?) is not trolling. Hmm, sock puppeting these threads with fake accounts to play the victim, now that is underhand and certainly not professional. Guess you won't be owning that on your insta account, eh Clemmie. So much faux indignation..... just to excuse /hide your greed. Tut tut tut.

If someone was to ever share private information like where someone lives they are banned and the message would be deleted pretty promptly.

Sharing addresses or personal information just doesn't happen on tattle, every couple of months someone shares a Rightmove listing and it's usually deleted in minutes.

Pretending tattle is some cesspit of underground people sharing private information is the angle so many infuencers use, hoping that their followers take their lies as gospel and never bother to engage in critical thinking.

Have people seen what's on twitter and Reddit?!

Reactions: 12
Oh my days. The fringe talk. Is she 12? Why is it such a massive ordeal. Surely all this nonsense is just for engagement and reassurance. She wants DMs thick and fast! ‘You look amazing’ ‘your forehead is so cute’ ‘where did you get your hair grips from, they are soo grippy?’
As for how many ways to grow a fringe out, bear with me I’ve not spent evenings on Pinterest like our Clem but surely there’s 3 ways.
1 Push it to the side
2 Pin it back
3 Not be able to see

Can you imagine what’s she’s like choosing clothes in the morning? Shall I go casual with baseball cap and hoody? Fave combo of skirt and chunky knit? Dress and boots as would wear a dress every day if I could make it my fave skirt/knit look? Rolled up jeans and enormous trainers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my days. The fringe talk. Is she 12? Why is it such s massive ordeal. Surely all this nonsense is just for engagement and reassurance. She wants DMs thick and fast! ‘You look amazing’ ‘your forehead is so cute’ ‘where did you get your hair grips from, they are soo grippy?’
As for how many ways to grow a fringe out, bear with me I’ve not spent evenings on Pinterest like our Clem but surely there’s 3 ways.
1 Push it to the side
2 Pin it back
3 Not be able to see

Can you imagine what’s she’s like choosing clothes in the morning? Shall I go casual with baseball cap and hoody? Fave combo of skirt and chunky knit? Dress and boots as would wear a dress every day if I could make it my fave skirt/knit look? Rolled up jeans and enormous trainers?
Surely she looks back on that ridiculous video where they made her look like a sack of spuds, and cringed? Probably not tho... to busy choosing "a trainer" or "a boot" to wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely she looks back on that ridiculous video where they made her look like a sack of spuds, and cringed? Probably not tho... to busy choosing "a trainer" or "a boot" to wear.
I think she’s so far up herself and congratulating herself on how important she is, she doesn’t see it. Like the Emporers New Clothes.

• Haha
There used to be far more blunt, bordering on abusive, threads happily allowed to play out on Mumsnet a few years ago. It was only when Justine decided to ramp up the advertising revenue that suddenly everyone was required to dumb down and play naively, so as not to deter advertisers.
Exactly! Even within the thread about how evil and mean Tattle is, people are throwing around insults. They’re too dim to see the irony, it seems.

Reactions: 9
She wont like the comments about her style etc. But she needs to understand she wont be for everyone. Huge amount of narcissism going on if you cant accept that people might not like you - shock horror.

Hopefully she'll send lots of traffic here for people to see the truth or be enlightened, like ptwm did!

I think they are right to a degree about how some threads can get, but I avoid those anyway so haven't seen too many horrors.

You can bet a lot of money that loads on mumsnet defending them all are wannabe instamums trying to sell their own kids for a few freebies.

Last edited:
Haven’t seen her comments on trolling etc as she blocked me (for liking a comment!) and can’t hear sound on Gramster but crying troll is great for engagement. She’ll have all her fan girls sharing her stories and posting about how amazing she is and all the other insta clique will be fawning over her and the echo chamber will soothe her and bring her some temporary happiness.

I’m all for these insta fools promoting tattle, if people come over they’ll very quickly see the truth about these influencers. I did and others I know have also found their way here without me mentioning it. They are literally sending their meal tickets over here, crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.