MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great publicity for Milk and More, a load of MOD's followers saying they're rubbish in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to get a grip 😂 I’ve cancelled milk and more. It’s incensed me that I pay a premium for milk while millionaire gimmie gets hers sent in return for a pic of her feet on the gram.
Saying that, she lives over Thanet way, it’ll be nicked off her doorstep most days 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she actually getting it for free though? I’ve only skimmed through the ad and she says they’ve been ‘customers’ for a year. Surely that means they’ve been (shock horror) buying it themselves?

Reactions: 7
This is an absolute bleeping piss take. Milk & More want to take a look at what they could be doing to feed kids with duck all as opposed to feeding these 2 sackless bastards and their ruined offspring.

It makes me sick. When Milk & More approached them they could so easily have said ‘look, we’ll happily support and publicise your company on our grids but we feel it would be better if the free deliveries that we would have got from you, went to a family in need and we will pay the subscription for our own deliveries’.

Yes ..... real influencing.

Reactions: 4
I need to get a grip 😂 I’ve cancelled milk and more. It’s incensed me that I pay a premium for milk while millionaire gimmie gets hers sent in return for a pic of her feet on the gram.
Saying that, she lives over Thanet way, it’ll be nicked off her doorstep most days 🙈
I've cancelled too. They were tit anyway but this tips me over the edge.

Re the previous thread, Grenson boots will be the first thing that comes up if you google that name, so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Reactions: 6
Hello! What joke did FOD make about food banks? Thanks so much x
As I didn't see the post myself I'm not 100% sure, so this might be like chinese whispers but someone said on the other thread that it was about feeding human sausages to people who used foodbanks.

Reactions: 3
As I didn't see the post myself I'm not 100% sure, so this might be like chinese whispers but someone said on the other thread that it was about feeding human sausages to people who used foodbanks.
I think it was making himself into human sausages and giving them to food banks. I don’t know why though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
But then they'd actually have to pay for their own milk.

Come to think of it when have they actually done anything for their followers? (Apart from the very beginning when I saw someone chosen for flowers in 2016). Have they ever offered any discount codes like mother of five boys or done any giveaways? It's all about them and always will be. Their children are fodder for all the pervs.

This was clearly shown by her superdrug postnatal depression post,
Yeahhhhh they could have said "thanks, but on this occasion as we already get free Gousto we'll do a giveaway to our followers! And seeing as we are striving to do more for the environment and are so lucky and privileged it's the least we could do"
But noooo it's all about a preachy arty foot photo for the gram 😡

Reactions: 5
This is an absolute bleeping piss take. Milk & More want to take a look at what they could be doing to feed kids with duck all as opposed to feeding these 2 sackless bastards and their ruined offspring.

It makes me sick. When Milk & More approached them they could so easily have said ‘look, we’ll happily support and publicise your company on our grids but we feel it would be better if the free deliveries that we would have got from you, went to a family in need and we will pay the subscription for our own deliveries’.
Enjoying their probably #press-discounted sour dough bread and organic milk bollocks whilst wearing their monogrammed slippers but hey saving the planet folks saving the planet just duck right off wonky fringe 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Personally I am pleased that the freebies and ad revenue mean that we get so much inspiring content for free.

*picture of woman in massive boots with squashed up tits *

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mind simply boggles that a family whose earnings topped £200k a year ago is getting free food and milk. I have no more words, it’s just sickening.
They should be ashamed of themselves for this, surely free milk is a step too far, especially when a lot of people in Britain depend on milk vouchers. However, they don’t seem to have the shame gene so on they plow with the take, take, take

Great publicity for Milk and More, a load of MOD's followers saying they're rubbish in the comments.
It is rubbish, I cancelled mine after a few weeks as they delivered it too early so it was sat out then turned sour. I was pouring more milk away than was I was drinking 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
1671591F-9B6E-42FF-B4E5-AE9071998D92.png

She’s a lying cow. If she was getting through loads of the huge 4ltr bottles made from plastic each week how is she coping with just 3pints delivered per week? Let’s be honest Clemster, you’re still buying the milk in the plastic bottles but you’re getting these delivered free gratis also. You can’t kid a kidder kiddo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So sick of their faux environmentalism. Advertising the milk with a bloody milk holder bought from amazon. The key to saving the planet Clemmie is buying less. Less butt ugly dresses. Ripping out less perfectly good kitchens and bathrooms and replacing them with uglier ones. Just buy less. Or stop preaching about how much you care about waste. When we’re all living in a barren desert drinking our own pee, we’ll look back on people like you flogging crap we don’t need and wish we hadn’t all fallen for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.