MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of their faux environmentalism. Advertising the milk with a bloody milk holder bought from amazon. The key to saving the planet Clemmie is buying less. Less butt ugly dresses. Ripping out less perfectly good kitchens and bathrooms and replacing them with uglier ones. Just buy less. Or stop preaching about how much you care about waste. When we’re all living in a barren desert drinking our own pee, we’ll look back on people like you flogging crap we don’t need and wish we hadn’t all fallen for it.
Exactly this! Preaching about saving the planet when they are literally the epitome of consumerism and wastefulness and greed 🤨

Reactions: 20
they'll get paid for the ads for sure. not in free milk but in probably rather a significant amount of ££££. disingenuous to say oh we're still paying for our milk.
how can she expect people to take her seriously when she's such a vapid, shallow marketing tool?

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain this to me it says AD# so what do we think the deal is 🤔
Yes! She pays for her milk and then when she advertises it they pay her - probably a fee bigger than the cost of her actual order. Thus, she gets her milk money back with a bit of pocket money on top! But, yes - she pays for it!

Reactions: 10
Presumably stories ads cheaper than Grid... What do we reckon...£4K? £6k? For those out of sync videos. Nice one 🙄

Reactions: 7
I might have to become an influencer now. So happy to get the thread title! 💪🏼

By the time I think of a new one about their bullshit milk campaign, they’ll be shoving some other pile of crap under our noses. I can’t keep up with them and their ever-changing mansion of freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Milk and More are so expensive - I’m as middle-class an environmentalist as you come and happy to pay extra for environmental options, but even I balked at the cost of 12 pints a week for their deliveries. Plus they have a terrible reputation on our local FB group.

Reactions: 6
Nice to know they get fresh eggs at the weekend instead of stale ones. Personally I would rather buy them from a local farmer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nice to know they get fresh eggs st. the weekend instead of stale ones. Personally I would rather buy them from a local farmer.
Absolutely. Where I live I can walk a mile down the road and pass 2 cottages with honesty boxes in their front gardens selling me half a dozen fresh that morning eggs for £1.50. Another mile and I can buy every bit of fresh produce and meat I need in a farm shop where people know my name and value the cash that I’m giving them. It’s a true mutual relationship. Clementine wouldn’t know the meaning of one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The dross he brought his daughter back for a birthday present! Hershey’s products. Chips Ahoy cookies. Just ugh. He should have gone to Trader Joes. Also, there is much better local chocolate available in San Francisco. And you can get Reese's here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They pay for what they order, but have been paid a separate fee to post an #ad?
It’s a calculated risk from M&M. If they get 2000 new customers from let’s say 500,000 followers (rest are brought and others are not uk based) they will be laughing.

These pricks just get products and services out there to the masses. At least FOD tries to be creative. MOD on the other hand is just shite, careless and unimaginative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The dross he brought his daughter back for a birthday present! Hershey’s products. Chips Ahoy cookies. Just ugh. He should have gone to Trader Joes. Also, there is much better local chocolate available in San Francisco. And you can get Reese's here.
So sad. Nothing real about any of it. Straight back and back to filming. Look at the reflection of him. Filming her playing up to the camera. Can’t you just have a private moment. Is nothing real at all?
9681A41A-955C-41E9-85C6-CD424C7F4F54.jpeg

A0A2BF4C-7376-4B99-9EA3-B6EAFF04E80E.jpeg

For the gram darling

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Don't /can't post here too much these days as I find myself so troubled/angry by this vile woman. I am unable (and I know this is is me) to separate her from the rest of the week's events because, for me, she symbolises so much of the capitalist greed that is pushing us all under these days. My family income puts us, quite literally, into the top 2% of the world's wealth, my friends are, by most people's standards, affluent and yet I have never met some as crass, vulgar and shameless as this woman.
Her interest in midwifery is clearly a means to a financial end. She doesn't give a damn about it beyond being a platform to line her pockets.
She is happy/willing/eager to shill her children for money. She lacks any kind of conscience. Her capitalist greed shines through everything she does. When I look at Johnson and his faux concern for the people, just a foil for his own greed, I see Clemmie and her greed laid bare. Clemmie - people don't need your conspicuous greed, no one needs a (cheap, tasteless) dressing room or your willingness to jump on any/every bandwagon going.
I am a shameless, and proud, internet stalker. Yes, I have fallen in love with your brother and your sister - class will always shine through. They seem happy and comfortable in their skin. I only feel feel pity (and contempt) for you - you have sold the very essence of you for a quick buck. You are brittle, defensive and unhappy. Stop it now - before your greed consumes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.