MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really beggars belief, currently statutory maternity allowance is £145.18 per week, fluorescent pink jumpsuit is £139 plus another £4.95 for delivery, so thats £143.95, it alienates a large portion of the target audience on price alone, but, according to Clemmie, pointing that out is hurtful. Perhaps if DLAM was serious about this type of colab she could have partnered up with a lower price point company (although why this jumpsuit is more expensive than others in their range is unexplained!

They don't know anyone on statutory maternity allowance, average does not enter their realm of thought, they do not exist.

Reactions: 8
According to comments on the dreary arsed prison cell post ( oops I mean renovated bedroom post) we are either ‘insanely jealous AND insecure’ ’🤔😂 or we are not supporting grifters er I mean OTHER WOMEN you know those ones that flog all the same stuff be it tiles ( with secret unfathomable press discount), sausage dogs, overpriced kids jumpers ( I’ll stick with ASDA thanks) or GUSTOOOOOOOO yeah whatever .......clembot still ain’t ticking LIKE on your creepy responses no matter what you write and I can’t help thinking she isn’t supporting her loyal followers 😘

Reactions: 3
According to comments on the dreary arsed prison cell post ( oops I mean renovated bedroom post) we are either ‘insanely jealous AND insecure’ ’🤔😂 or we are not supporting grifters er I mean OTHER WOMEN you know those ones that flog all the same stuff be it tiles ( with secret unfathomable press discount), sausage dogs, overpriced kids jumpers ( I’ll stick with ASDA thanks) or GUSTOOOOOOOO yeah whatever .......clembot still ain’t ticking LIKE on your creepy responses no matter what you write and I can’t help thinking she isn’t supporting her loyal followers 😘
I often think the ones who say we are jealous are actually jealous themselves, for it to even enter their head. At the end of the day if someone has things you want and dont have, jealousy isnt the end of the world. What this thread shows is that none of us want or need what she has. We actually stand against it, I dont need my social life or entire life for that matter online. I like holidays but I earn them in a different way to her, fine. I love my kids as they do but I chose to let them have a private childhood. It's just different, not jealousy

This women supporting women things turns itself inside out when apparently disagreeing with another woman becomes jealousy. It's so ironic its unreal.

Reactions: 11
Tell me if I’m wrong but didn’t the ‘women supporting women’ tag line start from those Insta women at the top of the Insta gravy train, looking to draw in the impressionable and eager to please foot soldiers ready to spend the cash and be more like their idols?

It’s a terrible message to send out, ‘you must support her , she’s a woman’, ‘how dare you criticise , she’s a woman’.

As a person with a mind of my own , it’s my right to express disillusionment , irritation and not kiss the arses of greedy, materialistic adults regardless of whether or not they are female.

As for ; ‘If you’ve got nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all’.

It’s all about telling women to be quiet and stay in their place, these top tier IG women are verging on being misogynistic but it’s dressed up differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not so much about envy just that these women are absolutely ripe for parody as they take themselves so seriously

Reactions: 14
New thread title idea: The best things in life are yet more freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion (Can't get the Teletubbie jumpsuit out of my head)

Over the hills and far away, The OD's beg free gifts day after day...

Reactions: 22
Overpriced boiler suits and Argos tat,
this mother of daughters is a daft old bat

Reactions: 13
Thread idea: gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So FOD’s stories tonight:

Sat in car with twin daughter, forcing her to eat a ham sandwich, refusing to move until she does and filming himself talking into his camera about this exchange, before pretending to be a news reporter!?

I don’t even know where to start!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Sat in car with twin daughter, forcing her to eat a ham sandwich, refusing to move until she does and filming himself talking into his camera about this exchange, before pretending to be a news reporter!?

He’s a tit , he didn't make her sit in the car for long with food she didn’t want to eat , he just pretends it’s a story, gotta feed those fans after all.

Reactions: 4

This whole sequence of stories and including the hide and seek inside the house was 🤢😱. Why film himself pulling up a twin’s pyjama bottoms?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion:

“I break NHS infection policy rules in order to flog my tatty jewels”

(....Based on when MOD did just that. Posted on her grid about how she had “forgotten” to take her necklace off during a shift and had “accidentally” broken hospital infection policy. Oh and posted a photo of her doing so (complete with scrubs and necklace of course). Imagine if someone she had cared for that day had caught an infection? And hospital staff members are posting about breaking infection rules as part of a sales pitch? MOD ultimately decided to delete this particular #AD)
D4090D1A-FD93-47FB-AD86-3C1237459D0E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.