MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the child advertising the milk deliveries as well 🤔😂 I think I dislike him just a bit more than her, scratch his surface and there seems to be a seething mass of contempt just below the bright, smiley, happy, crappy dad act 😏
it’s a well known vegan slogan

• Heart
Reactions: 5
....... sorry, missed a bit. Mostly I am just cross with King's for allowing her to abuse their ideals, their ethos to line her pockets. King's - stop allowing her to drag your name into the gutter. Do not allow her to capitalise on your good name just to line her greedy, shameless pockets.

Reactions: 16
[[/QUOTE]
it’s a well known vegan slogan
So a child wearing a vegan t shirt and her mother is pushing milk and egg deliveries. I wonder if she is actually vegan or just riding the bandwagon.

So sad. Nothing real about any of it. Straight back and back to filming. Look at the reflection of him. Filming her playing up to the camera. Can’t you just have a private moment. Is nothing real at all?
View attachment 44558
View attachment 44560
For the gram darling
Somehow he’s got her to think that what he’s brought her is special. It’s more likely that she feels she has stuff that the other children don’t. She can’t be vegan if she’s happy to eat that crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have been friends with a girl that moves in the same circles as MOD. We met up for dinner the other night. She told me that she is in real life apparently vile and very much ‘do you know who I am?’

I’d had a drink so can’t remember all the details but there was an incident with her kitchen where someone advertised it on their website without paying her and she went off the hook. But don’t quote me on that. There as a lot of booze involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been friends with a girl that moves in the same circles as MOD. We met up for dinner the other night. She told me that she is in real life apparently vile and very much ‘do you know who I am?’

I’d had a drink so can’t remember all the details but there was an incident with her kitchen where someone advertised it on their website without paying her and she went off the hook. But don’t quote me on that. There as a lot of booze involved.
Doesn’t surprise me at all, I think their heads are so inflated now and they have both really lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 7

I can totally imagine her being like that.

Reactions: 9
This is an absolute bleeping piss take. Milk & More want to take a look at what they could be doing to feed kids with duck all as opposed to feeding these 2 sackless bastards and their ruined offspring.

It makes me sick. When Milk & More approached them they could so easily have said ‘look, we’ll happily support and publicise your company on our grids but we feel it would be better if the free deliveries that we would have got from you, went to a family in need and we will pay the subscription for our own deliveries’.
Lol. Bless them, they did. They insisted on paying for their deliveries but just got paid for the #ad 😂😂😂
These guys are just absolutely bleeping revolting.

Reactions: 8
Their lives have become two dimensional. They are living within a poorly filmed and badly directed endless, relentless advert.

I feel sad that even her birthday was a filming moment. And far from the ‘it’s only a snap shot from the day’ we know it’s bollocks. He wasn’t there. He was travelling. This is her daddy birthday moment.
What a bastard. If my husband did this I would go mental.

Reactions: 6
Now juice will be served to tattlers, I prey its not of the man variety 😆.

Clemmie getting in on the Sali Hughes "trolling" lying attention seaking video
Screenshot_2019-09-28-11-23-01-470_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so annoying how the spare time midwife who reviews holidays for us as a favour, and gets paid to sell her kids and their privacy, lumps herself in with some decent people who don’t sell their kids. I’ve no idea who Sali is, never heard of her, but I see mod commenting about tattle and trolling and it’s ludicrous. She’s not trolled she’s called out on her entitled way of selling her life. And pretending she’s a midwife.

I am pretty uneasy when people are subject to actual bullying - like attacks on their looks, children, things beyond their control, and yes I believe in being kind (although that word has been ruined by insta mums)

But her threads arent like that.. Most posts are genuine concern for her kids, who we and millions of people know so much about, and the potential dangers to them (and her and FOD too)
All the people who are influenced by them who will be sent spiralling into debt. The mental health of people who can't achieve what they have. The mental health of her followers who think she's all body positivity and then gets photoshopped. The people who will be influenced to be like them who will then massively overshare their own children. If she does read here, which i don't doubt she does, do these points which are valid and come from a place of genuine concern not make her pause for a second?

Reactions: 13
I stopped commenting on the meldrums threads as they were emailing brands and getting them dropped from deals etc and at the end of the day, that made me feel sick. He’s gone back to work and I felt completely uncomfortable about the way it played out as there’s many many influencers like her and it felt targeted and even when the threads got their way it didn’t stop and is very personal.
These threads rip the piss out of entitled muppets who mock food banks because it’s humour and get paid to advert milk and get free food when they have many hundreds of thousands of £. Often it’s leg pulling and the same vein as FODs own attempts at humour.
They delete any negative comments or questions and creep further up their own arses.
And continue to use their children daily for likes, attention and money.

A post on mumsnet has been started about tattle in the AIBU section.

Reactions: 4
A post on mumsnet has been started about tattle in the AIBU section.

Glad to see some positive comments about Tattle on that thread. As usual though, there are a few spouting the same old ‘vile and nasty’ shite. I really can’t understand why Influencers think they’re immune from criticism. Celebrities and politicians are all fair game apparently, but say something less than positive about an influencers and suddenly we’re all trolls. Nothing SH said in that video matches up to her threads.

Reactions: 5
There used to be far more blunt, bordering on abusive, threads happily allowed to play out on Mumsnet a few years ago. It was only when Justine decided to ramp up the advertising revenue that suddenly everyone was required to dumb down and play naively, so as not to deter advertisers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.