MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for a ‘gifted’ or ‘press trip’ freebie to the rugby in Japan by the looks of things 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Gimmie and Slymon has to be in the next thread title😁
Yes to this.

Why is everything they do and say unnatural? I've just listened to the "rugby lasts a long time" story of Gimmie's. It is so rehearsed. Can't they just be normal?

Reactions: 6
Just looked them up 4 in January- but it’s all bollocks he’s said “ sit on daddy’s shoulders so I ca grimace and make out like I have to carry you all the time” 🐂 💩
The fact you can “look up” their date of birth is SO FUCKED UP. So fucked up. Ottilie and Delilah if you ever read this as teens - your parents shat on your UN defined human right to privacy. Hopefully you can forgive them.

Reactions: 13
Gimmie & Slymon sitting in a tree,
Begging on their insta and getting it for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Gimmie ( love that name ) has had a huge increase in followers so checked again and shes bought them again!! 🤣🤣🤣
Way to go Gimmie 👍🏼
By the way MOD I HAVE NEVER EVER USED THE EXPRESSION " LOL ! " but i can honestly saying after seeing you on m&s i am lolling my ass off !
How do you check she's bought followers?

I'd have vetoed that m & s video if I'd been her agent.

Reactions: 5
What an absolute prize winning twit.

You pair of Boden southern rugby-loving grasping ski twats.

Perhaps he could go to the rugby World Cup with his festival pals .. they look just the sort.

Reactions: 4
Why is everything they do and say unnatural? I've just listened to the "rugby lasts a long time" story of Gimmie's. It is so rehearsed. Can't they just be normal?
[/QUOTE]
Ugggh so so so rehearsed and mundane too.

Reactions: 3
If Barbour or whoever send that whopper to Japan I’m officially resigning from the human race

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Gimmie & Slymon sitting in a tree,
Begging on their insta and getting it for free
Not really free tho is it - at the expense of their kids’ private lives. And possibly their own happiness. Traded a real life for a facade and lots of stuff.

Reactions: 8
I doubt she’d let him go to Japan.

She finds the task of mothering exhausting🙄, if he manages to snare a deal and goes she’ll phone her Mama to drive over to lend a hand/take over while she wears an appalling dress and flogs other shite.

Reactions: 8
Ugggh so so so rehearsed and mundane too.
[/QUOTE]
they have another room ( kids playroom 🙄) with a massive tv in it, here’s a thought go and watch your shite on that and leave gormless with the smaller tv ... oh yeah then it wouldn’t be content for the gram would it - more contrived 💩

Attachments

Reactions: 5
FYI Mod and Fod, burning scented candles in a house with animals is bad for their health. Don’t do it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.