MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one I’ve unfollowed today. Used to like Clemmie but she loves herself so much and finds it hard to hide her disdain for Simon. Just grateful she’d never be my midwife. She’d probably be saying oh don’t push now I’ve just got to check my Instagram. She really believes she’s something special.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ugggh so so so rehearsed and mundane too.
they have another room ( kids playroom 🙄) with a massive tv in it, here’s a thought go and watch your shite on that and leave gormless with the smaller tv ... oh yeah then it wouldn’t be content for the gram would it - more contrived 💩
Why have they got a weird, small tv on a chair in the adult sitting room? He always watches sport on the big free tv he put in the playroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugggh so so so rehearsed and mundane too.
they have another room ( kids playroom 🙄) with a massive tv in it, here’s a thought go and watch your shite on that and leave gormless with the smaller tv ... oh yeah then it wouldn’t be content for the gram would it - more contrived 💩
[/QUOTE]

It’s prob also a fish from her to get him a free trip to Japan. They’ll prob both mention rugby multiple times over the next few weeks 🙄

• Heart
#GRIFTED Mahoosive free tv in playroom

It’s prob also a fish from her to get him a free trip to Japan. They’ll prob both mention rugby multiple times over the next few weeks 🙄
And a new big tv for the poor adults. He wants a big tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This might not be a popular view, but I feel that giving them catty nicknames kind of undermines posters here saying that Tattle isn’t about bullying people. Yes, comment on their behaviours etc, but giving them derogatory nicknames just smacks of playground childishness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This might not be a popular view, but I feel that giving them catty nicknames kind of undermines posters here saying that Tattle isn’t about bullying people. Yes, comment on their behaviours etc, but giving them derogatory nicknames just smacks of playground childishness
zzz, gimmie perfectly describes our clemmie.

If she doesn't want nicknames that show her shady behavior then she needs to stop being so shady. It's not bullying giving a public figure a nick name!

Reactions: 6
Or take two:

Clemmie and Simon sitting in a tree,selling the twinnies and printing money.

Why would she need IV antibiotics for a minor cut Gimmie? Or did you just make that up to try to wow the baaaing fangirls with your “clinical skills”?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear Lord, Gimmie! IV antibiotics for a little cut? Seriously? I'm not medically qualified in anyway, but even I know this is highly unlikely.

This must be your clumsiest attempt yet to crowbar the fact you're a MIDWIFE into any random post.

#neveroffduty

Er, I'm hard pressed to recall when Gimmie HAS been on duty this summer??? What with all the #grifted festivals, #grifted holidays, #grifted weekend breaks etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Child is rushed to A&E.... hold up... I must take a photo for the gram 👍🏻
It’s not the first time. Remember when FOD instagrammed one of the twins being taken to hospital in an ambulance? He must have taken photos of every step. So they either knew it wasn’t serious (in which case why go to the hospital, unless he thought it would be good ‘content’) or he’s the complete head that we all suspected. Unsurprisingly, MOD had nothing to say about it when people questioned her about on Mumsnet.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The pictures FoD took at home when one of the younger girls had a blue light ambulance to hospital is still on his feed and there’s a Paramedic in the background. I’d like to think that particular Health Professional was thinking “what an absolute twit” while they treated his poorly child.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I see what you mean. I suppose it’s a bit like when she calls us trolls for being forthright and outspoken about her grabby ways.....

🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tattle is a trash site. Why are you here? You don’t get to tell other people what to post. (I don’t call them nicknames but if others want to that’s fine)
I don’t care about them being given nicknames, they’ve both earned them after all the wonga, gifted house and renovation stuff plus the holidays they’ve had their sweaty hands on, courtesy of their family appeal and the children they’ve traded off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.