MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time I interviewed someone today wearing Clemmie’s M&S fugly dress and trainer combo today and duck me it looked awful, took and instant dislike to the woman as I assumed she was a MOD fan 🤣
Jeez, I thought you meant that YOU were wearing that weird combo!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG they are hideous! why ? bad enough as a flat but with a heel too 🥺 who designs these monstrosities! i bet theyll be in the sale soon 🤣
They remind me when heeled Timberland boots with a fur trim were a thing, back in the early 00’s! Bloody hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Instamum festival fashion *Does the peace sign / opens mouth and throws arms in the air in a leotard*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Confession time I interviewed someone today wearing Clemmie’s M&S fugly dress and trainer combo today and duck me it looked awful, took and instant dislike to the woman as I assumed she was a MOD fan 🤣
im not sure what profession you're in but even if work dress code is casual I'd always err on the side of caution and wear something smart (maybe not a suit but business attire)...trainers and your nans dress is not interview wear lol
i work nr shoreditch..theres a road near my work where once you cross it your in insta nob land they all dress like MOD and co but are younger ...they all look like theyve rolled out of bed into what ever is lying on the floor- they look like scruff bags 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.