MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A colleague studied fashion and design at Central St Martin's and has worked in Milan and Paris and even she doesn't use wanky terms like 'a trainer' or 'a red lip'.

Gimmie, you are not a qualified designer, stylist, or editor. So please, please stop deluding yourself you are. You are a qualified midwife, so FFS stick to what you're actually trained to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would have thought that would be in her dressing room or bathroom.
If I had a swanky dressing room my make up would be in there rather than the bedroom but each to their own I suppose. Sums Clemmie up though; all the gear no idea.

Reactions: 6
Would have thought that would be in her dressing room or bathroom.
Yes, it looks like she's sleeping in a branch of Boots, weird to have it in the bedroom considering the size of the house. Unless it's just there till an en suite is finished?

Reactions: 2
Finally unfollowed both. I started following them when she had just had the twins and they were both more normal and relatable. Now they are so up their own arses, they don't live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Read something yesterday really interesting about the desire to be famous (school of life - Alain de Botton) and it made me think of Clemmie and relates to that article.

It said - ‘No one would want to be famous who hadn’t also, somewhere in the past, been made to feel extremely insignificant.’
People who want to be famous are insecure and need strangers to admire them.
But then when you’re famous people will criticise you; you are open to judgement. And because you’re already insecure this is really difficult to handle.

Clemmie’s defensiveness and leaving IG are an example of this. She’s deeply insecure and can’t take the criticism. But then she needs the validation (and cash 💰) she gets from Instagram so comes back.

Despite as the article said it affecting her mental health. Is it worth it?!

If she truly loves midwifery so much why doesn’t she just leave IG for good and be a midwife?
Because she loves money more. They’re both such obviously greedy people that there’s no going back now, they’ve acquired a huge taste for free stuff and love their #gifted existence too much to go back to being plebs. I think she’s keeping her hand in with the midwifery in case it all goes tits up but mainly so that she can be seen as having integrity and a ‘real, worthy, salt of the earth job’ (which it definitely is) where the hours are long and the pay isn’t great a she’s a good caring person. It helps her cause, she can say ‘I’m not an Egotistical, airhead, greedy vain InstaTwat’ when in reality she does one day a week actually working and has 6 days a week to be the Greedy IG self obsessed fame bleep she really is. Doesn’t she realise that people see this very clearly? If she worked 5 days a week then did IG as a hobby on the weekend it’d look so much better for her.

Nothing she posts anymore is relatable or interesting, she’s actually not that good at influencing now it’s a “job” I was sucked in because I felt like she was relatable, kind of funny and generally normal! But the more she’s paid for stuff, the partnerships, the ads the more she seems bored, fed up, uninteresting and uninspiring.

The M&S post was either literally her scraping the barrel on content OR exactly what her life has become a slave to whoever is writing her latest cheque. That’s no life...that’s not even a fun job!!
Exactly. She’d have way more integrity being a QVC presenter and wetting herself with excitement when she’s being paid to advertise a bleeping mop or a pair of slippers than the morally bankrupt existence she now leads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gimmie ( love that name ) has had a huge increase in followers so checked again and shes bought them again!! 🤣🤣🤣
Way to go Gimmie 👍🏼
By the way MOD I HAVE NEVER EVER USED THE EXPRESSION " LOL ! " but i can honestly saying after seeing you on m&s i am lolling my ass off !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old are these girls? If he doesn’t carry them they lie on the floor screaming and it’s not worth the fight? Mmm typical half arsed parenting from gormless - anything for content even bullshit
They’re 3! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.