Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judsmum

Chatty Member
Gimmie & Slymon sitting in a tree,
Begging on their insta and getting it for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Influencerdrainers

These two wanting to ‘get away from it all’, what’s that working from your absolutely huge and luxurious home and earning a mint? seeing your kids for an hour today whilst you eat gifted meals? Going to festivals and on nights out? Getting your hair done or going for a lovely walk on the beach right next to said huge and luxurious house? Trying on your hoards of expensive gifted clothes and shoes?

They should try scraping by every single day, week and month. Not being able to afford to go to work because childcare is so expensive and the jobs available don’t cut it. My husband works so hard but 0 hour contracts mean his shifts get cut last minute if the business is quiet and we just have to deal with it. We NEVER get a break, a night out. My kids are with me 24:7 and don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces and love having them with me BUT the ODs know absolutely shite all about ‘needing a break’ they have absolutely no idea how so many people in this country and probably that follow them actually live. Having to cut back on other essentials to afford school uniforms, never being able to buy new clothes or anything for yourself, eating beans on toast for tea for the 100th time this summer holidays. Honestly I can’t think about their greed and entitlement too much because it makes me want to scream! If they just once acknowledged their privilege it would make me have an ounce of respect for them.
But on a side note, my children appreciate everything they have and would never speak to me in the way theirs do, they are creating absolute spoilt monsters if they aren’t careful. And that’s not the kids faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me with the twinnies though when Slymon’s away 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

judsmum

Chatty Member
She likes to wear a dress in the day ‘with a trainer’.... just the one trainer mind cos the other foot is rammed up Simons arse controlling his every move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’s slimmer, her teeth look smaller and she has that glow and flawless skin that only a filter and good light can offer.

This is not just body positivity.

This is M+S body positivity .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
The OD’s meeting people on holiday:

Joe: hi, I’m Joe, I’m an estate agent!

Sarah: I’m Sarah, I’m a teacher!

FOD: our names are actually MOD and FOD. We sell every aspect of our children’s lives, even the private stuff(!), in exchange for free, ugly tiles and holidays you’ll never afford. The best part? We’ll tell you at the end of the week if we paid for this ourselves, or if our followers did! Fun, huh?!

MOD: I am not named MOD, it’s St Clemmie of Midwifery, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

judsmum

Chatty Member
Yes MP & PP are lovely and actually chat back and forth with no hint of ‘holier than thou’ about them!

I’ve really got a stick up my arse recently about MOD (obvs) and SMS - the pair of them boil my piss.

This whole body positivity bollocks isn’t designed to make us feel better about our bodies it’s designed intentionally to make us feel part of a collective! It’s just another way to reel us in, ‘look at us mums, lumps, bumps and wobbly bits’, its an attempt to connect us to her even more because ‘she’s just like us hey’?! No! She’s not just like us because before long she’ll be strapping her tits into Rigby & Peller while we’ll be strapping ours into George at Asda and wondering why ours don’t look like that!

She doesn’t care how you feel in that swimming costume so long as you buy the one she’s being paid to sell to you and she does that by making you feel good about yourself a bit like those shops that use the changing room mirrors that make you appear slimmer!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Madbadsad

Why can’t I just block her? It’s like a scab I have to pick.
I keep thinking about this. Why am I/ we so fascinated (not sure if that’s the right word) with them? Why do I want to see what they’re up to and participate on this forum?

For me personally I’ve followed her life for seven years. I feel like I know her because she’s shared so much intimate stuff.

I used to be able to relate to her on some level - I’m a midwife with young kids. I used to admire her; when she worked hard as a caseloading midwife. She seemed so passionate about her job.

And she was gorgeous and stylish with good taste.

Over time I grew so disillusioned with her values.

Ultimately if I’m honest I watch and read here because it makes me feel better about my own life. I feel morally superior I guess. It helps remind me that although I don’t have money, holidays, all the shiny things none of that matters.

I also used to feel bad about myself comparing myself to her. And bought some things influenced by her. Cringe.

It felt like I was the only one who saw through her. Like the emperors new clothes with everyone fawning over how wonderful she was. Reading the comments here makes me feel validated. Finding like minded people plus you lot are hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Ok it’s exciting, money and high profile, but why does she keep going on about how proud she is? Proud of what? Putting clothes on? Posing? Managing to almost close her lips over her teeth? Proud of bloody what? How is this a ‘strong woman’ or aspirational. It’s flogging unpleasant clothes for M&S. Trying to make people buy things because she’s wearing them.
Proud?
More proud than being present at the birth of people’s babies? More proud that actually doing hard work and something worthwhile.
And she spent her day in a theme park ‘working’ doing what?
God she is so awful. Worse by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mummykins

Such a relief that the Reno is moving forwards .. it’s as if our prayers for the Hoopers have been answered. I only have one prayer left and that’s for the Telfords to attain their asking price.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

judsmum

Chatty Member
Why do they all say they are ‘sharing’ things with us? I’m so excited to share this with you all. Oh fuck off love, unless you’re sharing the profits of your elongated neck then I’m not interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

judsmum

Chatty Member
MOD is the lowest of the low. A post/story about needing time with loved ones. So innocuous and yet from this selfish muppet actually so insulting and revolting. She has . All. The. Time. She could do whatever she wants with her lovely family. But there she is trying to influence us that we NEED a holiday together, that that’s what we’ve been looking for, and it’s so important and we can all just slot that in and afford it, to right everything. She’s SO SPOILT.
That’s just the thing! She doesn’t NEED to get away from anything because for her every day is a holiday! I watched on the news the other day about a place in hull where families were going to pick up second hand school uniform for their children because they didn’t have the money to buy new. Some parents were working every hour god sends and yet could barely afford a uniform let alone an holiday or a night away etc. Yet she’s banging on as though these women’s world will fall out of their arses if they don’t go on holiday.

Clemmie - let’s say a cleaner in that hospital you frequent occasionally - a single mother working 50 hours a week is watching you, her ‘colleague’ Instagram, seeing all these gifted items you grab, stomaching you telling her that she needs to take time out all the while wondering where the fuck she is going to acquire the money to pay for her child’s uniform form. You should feel sick with guilt. You don’t work hard, I would argue that you don’t work at all and yet you still don’t have time for your children. How embarrassed must you be internally?! Instagram isn’t a job. Your podcast isn’t a job. Influencing isn’t a job. They’re lucrative hobbies. That’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clemmie’s M&S video, in the prize-winningly awful dress, with 50+ comments reiterating the awfulness of the dress... has been taken down from the ‘marksandspencer’ Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Potatohead

Why does she keep banging on about how teeny weeny her bathroom is so they had to really work around that for space ?
The average bathroom in a house surely has room for either bath or shower (in general). She has room for a roll top bath ,walk in shower shower, 2 cupboards , fireplace, full length towel rail, toilet and double sink .

They are so far removed from reality it's shocking

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

GreyWolf

VIP Member
‘If I could I’d wear dresses every single day’
‘My favourite thing to do is wear a dress, put a jumper on and create a ... skirt and jumper look’
Wow.
Wow.
I’m dying. Clemmie I know you know that dress looks terrible and that the stylists are taking the piss out of your self importance. You will literally do anything for money, and that proves it. Dumpy, frumpy, middle aged, poor fitting and just awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GreyWolf

VIP Member
No one cares where you are you dull self obsessed wankers. You’ve gone for some time together. You’ve both posted every day. You are addicted to your phones and instagram and it’s sad as f. If I went for a weekend break for anniversary with my oh and he took shots for the gram and posted stories, I’d be fuming. What is wrong with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I don't mind her being in the ad, I mean, as an 'influencer', it would be a hard gig to say no to. But I am uncomfortable with the use of her NHS role to promote sales.

Reactions: 27