MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see that, but she’s part of the problem! She’s hardly doing anything groundbreaking. She’s the same as all the rest. White paint, neon signs, gallery walls. Hardly innovative and ‘out there’, is it?
Lisa Dawson is another wealthy SAHP who blogged and made it happen on Insta.

Don’t aspire to Lisa Dawson.

Reactions: 7
Now I’m feeling sorry for FOD. The post Clemmie puts up on his birthday is about.... Clemmie. His post screams ‘woe is me’. They are illustrating that money cannot and clearly does not buy (or ‘by’ according to Clem’s spellcheck) happiness.

Reactions: 10
You’d wonder was his Instastory just now designed to make people feel sorry for him or was it just accidental!

Reactions: 3
Gimmie simply cannot claim anything as #press discount for the simple reason she isn't a card carrying, qualified member of the press. I was present at my niece's birth, but it didn't make me a bloody midwife.

She doesn't write editorial content because there's not a professional editor alive who would sign off her crap spelling, grammar, punctuation and poor syntax.

Gimmie has sold her soul to the InstaDevil, for the price of her children's privacy, dignity and online safety, and a:
#GRIFTED germolene coloured bathroom
#GRIFTED boiling water tap
#GRIFTED giant formica teeth
#GRIFTED Superga trainers
#GRIFTED Gousto boxes
#GRIFTED custard yellow Lego bob
#GRIFTED ex-Romanian orphanage cotbeds
#GRIFTED condom pink velour sofas
#GRIFTED Hilda Ogden-esque headbands
#GRIFTED double dishwashers
#GRIFTED festival nannies
#GRIFTED Mark Warner holiday
#GRIFTED another Mark Warner holiday
#GRIFTED Mauritius holiday
#GRIFTED Majorca villa holiday
#GRIFTED Be Kind artwork
#GRIFTED flooring through out

(need to stop now, as I'm getting RSI).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I didn’t see that, but she’s part of the problem! She’s hardly doing anything groundbreaking. She’s the same as all the rest. White paint, neon signs, gallery walls. Hardly innovative and ‘out there’, is it?
I know what you mean the wall of prints is soooo Instagram but I think what she said is so true. Everyone is living identical identity interiors. (Including her!) she is interesting that she said it...wonder if she will react in her design work.

Gimmie simply cannot claim anything as #press discount for the simple reason she isn't a card carrying, qualified member of the press. I was present at my niece's birth, but it didn't make me a bloody midwife.

She doesn't write editorial content because there's not a professional editor alive who would sign off her crap spelling, grammar, punctuation and poor syntax.

Gimmie has sold her soul to the InstaDevil, for the price of her children's privacy, dignity and online safety, and a:
#GRIFTED Gousto boxes
#GRIFTED Be Kind artwork

#GRIFTED custard yellow sofa
#GRIFTED greek villa
#GRIFTED Miele appliances
#GRIFTED Rigby and Peller bras
#GRIFTED Renault for the year
#GRIFTED Sleepyheads
#GRIFTED £150 pyjamas
#GRIFTED boden
#GRIFTED M&S
#GRIFTED Zara kids clothes
#GRIFTED insanely expensive snowsuits for kids
#GRIFTED deliveroo
#GRIFTED Clark’s shoes
#GRIFTED Boilersuits
#GRIFTED Cusions
#GRIFTED Razors
#GRIFTED cereal
#GRIFTED nit lotion

#GRIFTED house

Reactions: 11
That bathroom was designed to look good in photos, much like their kitchen. The layout and bath choices aren't the best use of the space. It's not creative or exciting. Just the same thing everyone else has on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
That bathroom was designed to look good in photos, much like their kitchen. The layout and bath choices aren't the best use of the space. It's not creative or exciting. Just the same thing everyone else has on Instagram.
Thing is, it’s just a small unpleasantly pink bathroom with mismatching fittings. It’s so boring and irrelevant to life that I simply can’t believe how much time and effort so many have put in on it’s behalf, the designers, planners, builders, photographers, companies sending gifts, us. Look at it. It’s a tiny room. No one really cares where they wash.

His posts about how disappointing his birthday was - what a cock. He has just had an expensive weekend away in a luxury hotel. These two think the world revolves around them

Reactions: 15

#GRIFTED Gousto boxes
#GRIFTED Be Kind artwork

#GRIFTED Martinhal holiday
#GRIFTED St Lucia Holiday
#GRIFTED Needle and Thread dress
#GRIFTED Disneyland Florida ( you're welcome to that Clemmmmie)
#GRIFTED Weber BBQ

Phrases like press discount, working with etc are noted as being ambiguous by the ASA, it seems to be a grey area influencers have stumbled across and are currently exploiting. The ASA's stock response is as it's not #ad, it doesn't come under their remit :rolleyes:
I'm convinced #pressdiscount is a tax swerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone else has commented about this, but did anyone see he said he was 37 in his birthday post? He looks at least 43/45 ish! Am very surprised. I am 37 and thought he was easily 5-10 years older than me. He must have had those older girls quite young?

Not sure if anyone else has commented about this, but did anyone see he said he was 37 in his birthday post? He looks at least 43/45 ish! Am very surprised. I am 37 and thought he was easily 5-10 years older than me. He must have had those older girls quite young?
Think they were 22 and 24 respectively when they became parents- which they go on about as if they were both still in their school uniforms pushing a pram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Good old team work :ROFLMAO::

#GRIFTED simba mattress
#GRIFTED Moccasins for the twins
#GRIFTED Tiger tops for the twins (£32 each)
#GRIFTED party bags
#GRIFTED Nudie Rudie mat
#GRIFTED bathroom sink
#GRIFTED The massive TV in the playroom
#GRIFTED deer wallpaper
#GRIFTED spice girl tickets
#GRIFTED giant H print in the kitchen
#GRIFTED that loafhhome sofa
#GRIFTED the glass table from westelmuk
#GRIFTED matilda books when they released them as what she'd look like at 30.
#GRIFTED photo prints along the wall.
#GRIFTED paint when hers spilled in the car
#GRIFTED hunter wellington boots
#GRIFTED that camping survival kit when she went glasto
#GRIFTED Barbour jackets
#GRIFTED Aladdin tickets
#GRIFTED Lion king tickets
#GRIFTED My little pony toys
#GRIFTED Wimbeldon - think FOD played tennis with someone maybe Tim henman?

I also think the whole Bobbi brown collection was also undeclared.

Last edited:
I'm about to turn 34 and he has me dreading the next few years if that's what I have in store aging wise!

When I first became aware of him I remember thinking he was quite attractive. No longer!

You know what? I like the bathroom! I hate myself and please, if you ever see me, punch me in the head but I do like it!!

It’s a shame that she can’t just come out and admit to being freakishly lucky in that she’s paid for about 1% of things in said bathroom but that’s our Clemmie isn’t it, as murky as a coal miners bath water.
One head punch, coming right up! 😅

Long time lurker but this warranted a post.
Holy hell.

View attachment 42426
What an absolute bleeping dick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.