MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or is that him phoning the fashion police for the dress she’s wearing in the marks and Spencers post tonight. #shitestdressever
What does she think she looks like?!

Whoever approved that is getting sacked on Monday!

Reactions: 5
Omg. My 80 year old grandma would turn that dress down for being too frumpy and unflattering. Those videos are so badly styled.

Reactions: 8
I am thirty years older than Clemmie and I would not wear that dress. It looks worse with trainers.

That Dress is hideous, it looks dreadful on her. No-one regardless of their shape or size would look well in it. How on earth did she keep a straight face when gushing about it.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the M&S IGTV thing. That’s dress is hideous. And the daps! Blind me!
P45’s all round on Monday surely?

Reactions: 4
Bloody awful. There's no bleeping way she would wear that if she wasn't being paid to. $$$ Have some integrity love
Watch the video on the m&s instagram page if you want a laugh. She looks dead behind the eyes.
She keeps talking about how she would style it with 'a trainer' or 'a boot'. So just one then? I find that fashion talk of saying a so pretentious.

I can't believe you essentially gave up midwifery for this Clem

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘If I could I’d wear dresses every single day’
‘My favourite thing to do is wear a dress, put a jumper on and create a ... skirt and jumper look’
Wow.
Wow.
I’m dying. Clemmie I know you know that dress looks terrible and that the stylists are taking the piss out of your self importance. You will literally do anything for money, and that proves it. Dumpy, frumpy, middle aged, poor fitting and just awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The combinations proposed are comical; that gold silky skirt with a beige chunky knit?!

Anyone else think the stylists had a private bet as to who could get Gimmie to wear the most godawful, shapeless sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In one breath she’s saying she’d wear a dress every day, next second she’s raving about skirts.

Anyone else think the stylists had a private bet as to who could get Gimmie to wear the most godawful, shapeless sack?
How did that dress even make the production line??

Mrs Meldrum was wearing said ugly dress to Jo Malone event in Aberdeen the other day- unfortunately only on IG stories,not on grid, but I thought it looked hideous then!....obviously been influenced by the sainted scrub queen

Reactions: 4
There are many dissenting comments on the Marks and Spencer account regarding this dress advert. 👍

I bet she's wishing she had accepted what Whistles offered her, it would have been a much better fit - but of course she went where the money is and as a consequence has to wear this old tut.

She likes to wear a dress in the day ‘with a trainer’.... just the one trainer mind cos the other foot is rammed up Simons arse controlling his every move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Went to my local M&S yesterday and was so thrilled that she wasn’t there in the campaign for that store at least. Was dreading it. Her face is a deffo trigger for me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.