MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will still be a queue for it in the morning in that case, even with just the two older girls.

Reactions: 1
You know what? I like the bathroom! I hate myself and please, if you ever see me, punch me in the head but I do like it!!

It’s a shame that she can’t just come out and admit to being freakishly lucky in that she’s paid for about 1% of things in said bathroom but that’s our Clemmie isn’t it, as murky as a coal miners bath water.
I quite like it too! Although all the flourishes (the tat on the fireplace, the Girls on the floor, the extortionate bathmat, the stringy plants) make it look disjointed and a bit flung together and, well, tit. I think in the hands of someone who knew what to make of all the free (sorry #pressdiscount) bits and then adding their own style on top, it could have looked amazing.

Reactions: 7
There will still be a queue for it in the morning in that case, even with just the two older girls.
They have 2 other bathrooms at least, I think 3, I really don’t think there will be a queue.

Why does she keep banging on about how teeny weeny her bathroom is so they had to really work around that for space ?
The average bathroom in a house surely has room for either bath or shower (in general). She has room for a roll top bath ,walk in shower shower, 2 cupboards , fireplace, full length towel rail, toilet and double sink .

They are so far removed from reality it's shocking
We have a smaller singular bathroom for a family more than twice the size. Bath behind door and sink you hit your head on on the loo, 1930’s terrace. She’s dripping in so much privilege she has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such a relief that the Reno is moving forwards .. it’s as if our prayers for the Hoopers have been answered. I only have one prayer left and that’s for the Telfords to attain their asking price.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she keep banging on about how teeny weeny her bathroom is so they had to really work around that for space ?
The average bathroom in a house surely has room for either bath or shower (in general). She has room for a roll top bath ,walk in shower shower, 2 cupboards , fireplace, full length towel rail, toilet and double sink .

They are so far removed from reality it's shocking
I keep thinking the same. We live in London and our only bathroom is tiny! She's ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Such a relief that the Reno is moving forwards .. it’s as if our prayers for the Hoopers have been answered. I only have one prayer left and that’s for the Telfords to attain their asking price.
I shall sleep better tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have 2 other bathrooms at least, I think 3, I really don’t think there will be a queue.

We have a smaller singular bathroom for a family more than twice the size. Bath behind door and sink you hit your head on on the loo, 1930’s terrace. She’s dripping in so much privilege she has no clue.
I can sit on the loo and brush my teeth at the same time our bathroom is so small 😂😂

Long time lurker but this warranted a post.
Holy hell.

View attachment 42426
Omg her shameless bragging reminded me of someone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She did, she paid for the toothbrush holder and a few other bits from TIGER!!! Such a contrast. It’s laughable really. I’d hate to live in a house full of stuff chosen by others or only having it because I was asked to select something from a range and then selecting what I think would look good on Instagram, knowing my clique would be scrutinishing, other brands would be looking also, not to mention being critiqued by thousands of followers.
Exactly what I thought..I mean seriously, so she's showing that she paid £2 for a toothbrush holder ohhh wow! But everything else was gifted, (yes Clemmie press discount basically means gifted or an ad,bso we know you're only promoting it because of that, we're wise to you now) But, wouldn't it be cool if they could actually turn down gifts and buy the stuff (seeing as they used to bang on about supporting small businesses) OR maybe how about they do a competition then, to give some of the gifted items to some of their devoted followers, that would be a way to still work and influence, but without being so greedy grabby!!!

Reactions: 4
Clemmie wins the award for twattiest post of the day #cringe. Rather revealing that her list of greatest achievements doesn’t include her four daughters, who got her the followers. which got her the M&S stint etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy hell.

View attachment 42426
I was just about to post the same! I mean seriously, what a pathetic boring dumb post, and secondly just wow, can she love herself ANY more?????!!!!

She could have simply said "oh my god am I the only one who's just realised bla bla bla", but instead chose to self congratulate herself with things (apart from midwifery) that have had nothing to do with her brains (only her grabby underhand ways)and they're all completely unrelated to it... It's more that she should have said "I may have posted on Instagram 5 times a day for the past 5 years and live with another big instagrammer but I've only just noticed bla..."
But also....who. CARES!!!!!!

She’s very sly - didn’t mention the bathmat and another item as being gifted on her Instagram photos yesterday but this morning, said they were gifted on an Instastory which will disappear in a day.
How has she got away with that?????!!!! So shady!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Holy hell.

View attachment 42426
Winging it at life defined by colours on stories what an absolute dick. That bit in pink just shows how shallow and up herself she is. Weird though because I did think the more followers you had the cleverer you were and that if you modelled for M&S you must be Uber good at doing Instagram stories. And if you talk about jewellery to a jeweller and they order some to sell on overpriced tar, then you must be super brainy.

Reactions: 10
They ALL have the same interiors, it’s pathetic. By *all I mean all the boring Instagram copy cats. they think they’re so original and creative and clever!!!!

Reactions: 6
They ALL have the same interiors, it’s pathetic. By *all I mean all the boring Instagram copy cats. they think they’re so original and creative and clever!!!!
Did anyone see Lisa Dawson’s story, she is a designer and was talking at some London design thing.
She said the problem with instagram is that everyone has the same bland generic deign ideas, it is all so identical. I couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone see Lisa Dawson’s story, she is a designer and was talking at some London design thing.
She said the problem with instagram is that everyone has the same bland generic deign ideas, it is all so identical. I couldn’t agree more.
I didn’t see that, but she’s part of the problem! She’s hardly doing anything groundbreaking. She’s the same as all the rest. White paint, neon signs, gallery walls. Hardly innovative and ‘out there’, is it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.