MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t have liked to give birth in that hospital yesterday and be wondering today if it was my placenta that was the centerpiece of the story that both Fod and Mod regaled to over 1.5 million people.

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t have liked to give birth in that hospital yesterday and be wondering today if it was my placenta that was the centerpiece of the story that both Fod and Mod regaled to over 1.5 million people.
I wouldn’t worry because it absolutely didn’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else read the bitchy fan girl comments and feel quite sick about the world we live in. I know they say tattle is evil and trolling but the comments about ‘aren’t you the perfect parent 😂’ when FOD has actually answered quite pleasantly are so awful. What witches everywhere.

Even UGG who I’d started to respect a little more now she’s not drinking every afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone else read the bitchy fan girl comments and feel quite sick about the world we live in. I know they say tattle is evil and trolling but the comments about ‘aren’t you the perfect parent 😂’ when FOD has actually answered quite pleasantly are so awful. What witches everywhere.
This is a trash thread , we all know why we’re here.

Those idiots who consider themselves fans cannot and will not entertain even the tiniest hint of criticism of either of them and that makes them naive fools , I know which camp I’d sooner be in.

Reactions: 6
Clemmie is publicly identifying someone who has made a professional complaint abour her presumably so her fangirls will pile on and bully this person. No doubt Clemmie views the person who complained as a troll and bully but this doesn't seem like a professional response especially as we don't know the nature of the complaint.
I just reported both comments by MOD to Instagram as intimidating comments. Perhaps if more people did that when it comes to MOD publicly attacking any followers daring to disconsent?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Even UGG who I’d started to respect a little more now she’s not drinking every afternoon.
Who is UGG?

Reactions: 1
If I had a big following and people piled on to a commenter like that on my behalf, I would be making a post asking them not to defend me or speak for me & encouraging my fangirls not to be rude or spiteful to people who have just asked a question. They have a big responsibility

Reactions: 7
If I had a big following and people piled on to a commenter like that on my behalf, I would be making a post asking them not to defend me or speak for me & encouraging my fangirls not to be rude or spiteful to people who have just asked a question. They have a big responsibility
Why say anything in the first place, if the complaint has been lodged then allow it to go ahead.

I wonder if she has read the NMC social media guidance?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone got a screenshot of this complaint business. I can’t see it maybe it’s been deleted now

Reactions: 1
It would be better to just ignore someone if they say something you don’t like you know the way they ignore people who say nice stuff 🤔😂😂

Reactions: 2
I read somewhere an Australian midwife (to the stars) is being made to have mentoring on infant feeding, safe sleeping and advertising. This is due to a complaint made by 5 women regarding a post about breast feeding.

Wow! Err, I didn't imply 'to be fair to her'. I just said I quite enjoyed her podcast and don't think it's the worst thing she's ever done. I'm absolutely not MOD 😂😂. (Completely went off her when I featured (quite negatively) on one of her gas and air birth stories) but I am a rational human being and I don't see bad in absolutely everything someone does unless they're pure evil. I criticise when I feel there's a reason to criticise but I also acknowledge when I feel they've produced something interesting or positive. Nothing wrong with that I don't think?
Thank you tothemoonandback for also speaking up for me!
Featured negative on her blog? So curious !

It’s the teeth. She never used to do that.
sure she’s always done the lip smacking in her ‘lying in bed stroking my hair having a ponder of more free stuff I can get kinda way?

I would HATE if she was my midwife I genuinely feel I would refuse.

I am going to send these comments from MOD to the NMC myself . She is wrong to divulge that a complaint as been made and ask someone if it was them . She is classless and clueless

Reactions: 5
I read somewhere an Australian midwife (to the stars) is being made to have mentoring on infant feeding, safe sleeping and advertising. This is due to a complaint made by 5 women regarding a post about breast feeding.
I think MOD gave terrible breastfeeding advice in her book that contravenes guidance. I can't check because I gave the book to charity. It was so awful I didn't even want to pass it on to pregnant friends.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.