MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks it’s strange that if a complaint has been made Clemmie knows the name of the person who reported her? I would have thought something like that would/should be anonymous
(I’m assuming it’s social media related and not down to a specific incidence of care which I can understand her knowing who’s made the complaint in that instance)
I doubt it’s the persons real name, just their IG handle. Though her calling them out is ridiculous, whether she’s after her fangirls [useless] help or otherwise.

Reactions: 1
What has she put, she has blocked me as I agreed with somebody who said she was selling out her children.

Surely she could also be done for bullying this person as well.
Yeah if I was this person I would add an addendum to the complaint that she has encouraged followers (her husbands, who has many more, not just hers) to bully them for making a complaint. Very unethical in this age of internet trolling. Nobody except MOD and the person who made the complaint know what it is about so how anyone can say whether it’s unfounded or not I don’t know! (I do hope we find out the outcome although it’s unlikely)

Reactions: 9
The fans are deranged. It’s really creepy behaviour. One person makes one comment that does agree with the OD’s and then they all pile in.

And saint Clemmie wouldn’t dream of asking them to stop would she.

Btw - not sure if anyone knew until stories / post today that she’s a hard working, NHS through n through, salt of the earth, heart of gold, give you her last rolo midwife?

Good that she reminded us

Reactions: 5
Yeah if I was this person I would add an addendum to the complaint that she has encouraged followers (her husbands, who has many more, not just hers) to bully them for making a complaint. Very unethical in this age of internet trolling. Nobody except MOD and the person who made the complaint know what it is about so how anyone can say whether it’s unfounded or not I don’t know! (I do hope we find out the outcome although it’s unlikely)
Especially in this day and age with social media, you have to be really careful.

Obviously MOD doesn't care about that, and I don't really understand what MOD gains from telling anyone about it.

I can’t view MODs comments so might be missing some key info here but the person being vilified for making a complaint about MOD has no followers or following anyone. Just me who thinks MOD quickly made a profile to stir the pot?? Would explain how she knew the name of someone who has made a serious complaint against her? Probably all made up for sympathy and to add weight to the idea that influencers are being trolled

Reactions: 2
She claims to know the name because the same username left a comment saying they would report her.

Imagine having that many deranged fangirls and still not being able to restrain yourself. They love the engagement they get from the "troll"/ sarcastic comments
Screenshot_2019-08-24-07-30-10-433_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
She claims to know the name because the same username left a comment saying they would report her.

Imagine having that many deranged fangirls and still not being able to restrain yourself. They love the engagement they get from the "troll"/ sarcastic comments View attachment 35178
So basically we don't no if a complaint was made, but she is going after somebody who threatened to make one.

Is it just me that thinks it’s strange that if a complaint has been made Clemmie knows the name of the person who reported her? I would have thought something like that would/should be anonymous
(I’m assuming it’s social media related and not down to a specific incidence of care which I can understand her knowing who’s made the complaint in that instance)
She said that the person had posted saying they were going to report her

Reactions: 1
99F39B70-515A-4BA6-B3E3-DB66312C0621.jpeg
FEF3351B-4529-4E54-A319-2A9628D60525.jpeg
A2DAE3DB-FE50-472D-8FC8-15C4032B9FAE.jpeg
8E34B491-E990-4D15-A641-D626433C94A2.jpeg

I cannot believe MOD has been this childish and pathetic. The poster has potentially her name on the account, and maybe to make a complaint she has needed to use her real name. Why on earth MOD has done this is beyond me and should be reported to NMC. She uses her spare time ‘career’ to boost her fame and has had a complaint made and is doxxing that person. The irony of dollychips comment (god they are so protective) when it was MOD who came onto the thread and posted is utterly unbelievable.
Mod shows herself to be vile, petulant and childish.
I cannot believe you can name and shame someone who made a formal complaint to a formal body on an Instagram account to a million people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Keepingfaith will be complaining about the scan podcast. She commented on that saying that she was going to report MOD. Completely justified in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Now, stories on her trousers falling down whilst holding a placenta on a tray, on both their feeds.

Just reminding everyone she’s St Clemmie of Midwifery and everyone who criticises her is a big meanie 🙄.

Airing her dirty laundry on the grid is totally unprofessional on her part.

Reactions: 8
I am stunned at how unprofessional but also totally deluded she is. I can't imagine, at my job (generic city office type) having a client making a complaint about me and then calling them out on social media?! Who does she think she is? She's not even that big on Instagram as a whole, it's utter madness.
If Kings follow up, what's she going to do, call the fangirls in to a meeting to support her?
What a clown.

Reactions: 15
Stories just posted on Mod.... they’re off on holiday! Just when we thought they were going to swerve another #collab#gifted#pressdiscount#ad hol this year in the spirit of staying relevant to the little people

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s why they had to post lots of Saint Clemmie of midwives yesterday. So the deluded masses can chime in with ‘you so deserve the break’

Reactions: 10
But surely she is bringing her profession, King's and the NHS into disrepute by blurring the lines so completely with her sainted midwife, luxury gifted (no transparency) influencer double act. She needs the one to legitimise the other and is so deeply unprofessional that King's could surely at least require her to draw a line between her two income strands.
Interesting, and wholly typical, that she doesn't engage with criticism on her thread. Guess she will just howl "troll" and move on. What an odious woman.
I complained about the jewellery being worn at work ( free advertising ) I didn’t even get a response from the hospital.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
On that code it also mentions ‘building or pursuing relationships with patients’ she’s quite open about having met dress like a mum via delivering one of her children and having been friends ever since.

Reactions: 6
On that code it also mentions ‘building or pursuing relationships with patients’ she’s quite open about having met dress like a mum via delivering one of her children and having been friends ever since.
And Telford. Who’s baby she delivered at home. I guess when they are discharged they are no longer patients.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.