MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does love to portray himself as the Dad doing it all by himself .

I’d hazard a guess there’s friction behind the pretend nights out at the folk pub and the Gousto meals being handed to her .

Reactions: 6
Love that response giving him tit about his latest post telling him he can’t be that tired as he is posting photos of himself in bed and to just put the children back in their own beds ..... perhaps they need Super Nanny to come round and give them some tips 🤔

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, a typical fan girl/boy swoop in and attack response after a standard comment from a non believer.

Reactions: 6
So why is he in bed with a twin? Where is the midwife mumma?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There seems to be a bunfight taking place in the twin-in-bed photo comments. Now MOD is on there accusing someone of reporting her to her employer. Random.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some cracking replies on FODs post ...MOD doesn't like @keeping faith at all as she reported her to NMC!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There seems to be a bunfight taking place in the twin-in-bed photo comments. Now MOD is on there accusing someone of reporting her to her employer. Random.
Ah I can see MOD’s comments as I’m blocked. I did wonder when she’d elbow her way in

Reactions: 1
MoD does love to invade FoD’s page , I wonder if that story is true?

Report MoD for what?

Her podcast being tit .
Her teeth entering the delivery suite before the rest of her ,
Her crap jewellery being worn and flogged while she works .

Who knows🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching the tit storm on FOD post and laughing. Look love, I wouldn’t be shouting about the fact someone has reported you to the NMC! They really are a pair of clowns 🤦🏻‍♀️ A pair of clowns with thousands upon thousands of people who idolise them for god knows what reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching the tit storm on FOD post and laughing. Look love, I wouldn’t be shouting about the fact someone has reported you to the NMC! They really are a pair of clowns 🤦🏻‍♀️ A pair of clowns with thousands upon thousands of people who idolise them for god knows what reason.
Yeah right, why would she mention that? So her flying monkeys will come and defend her? Maybe it's for wearing jewellery while at work? Or for abusing her position as a midwife.

Wasn’t the report about her dodgy podcast with that woman who was going on about declining scans etc while pregnant?

Honestly, they’re both total tit for brains!

Just gone to have a look... All comments on all posts are gone. Anyone grab a screen shot?

(Always important to do this because we know how MOD likes to twist things and play the victim!)

Just gone to have a look... All comments on all posts are gone. Anyone grab a screen shot?

(Always important to do this because we know how MOD likes to twist things and play the victim!)
Well it was all still up on my page so I have the screen shots...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks it’s strange that if a complaint has been made Clemmie knows the name of the person who reported her? I would have thought something like that would/should be anonymous
(I’m assuming it’s social media related and not down to a specific incidence of care which I can understand her knowing who’s made the complaint in that instance)

Clemmie is publicly identifying someone who has made a professional complaint abour her presumably so her fangirls will pile on and bully this person. No doubt Clemmie views the person who complained as a troll and bully but this doesn't seem like a professional response especially as we don't know the nature of the complaint.

Reactions: 11
Jesus, their fangirls are vile. The comments up to the person who has reported MOD are one thing, but they’ve also piled onto the person who just commented that maybe FOD should put them back to bed. A fairly innocuous comment, albeit disagreeing with the great parenting experts, and they’re calling her a troll as well.

Reactions: 7
Clemmie is publicly identifying someone who has made a professional complaint abour her presumably so her fangirls will pile on and bully this person. No doubt Clemmie views the person who complained as a troll and bully but this doesn't seem like a professional response especially as we don't know the nature of the complaint.
What has she put, she has blocked me as I agreed with somebody who said she was selling out her children.

Surely she could also be done for bullying this person as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.