MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget he had a holiday snow boarding ( free) and went to a festival with his mates .

They have free food , a nice car that was loaned in exchange for Insta publicity , a festival with Nannies in tow and frozen chips.

I don’t feel terribly sympathetic towards him , he’s really a bit of a spineless arse if he has to whinge into his camera for those online hugs and virtual arm rubbing instead of sorting it out privately with his fame obsessed wife .

Reactions: 22
Anyone notice how MOD has stopped using the kids’ names “the 8 year old” or “twin 2” - just a heads up babe, but the privacy ship has sailed. You and your husband have already sold them out. It’s too late.... Their full names are auto-Googled for the world. Also photos of them seconds after birth. And shitting on potties and crying on naughty steps, their whatsapp convos. The lot. Nice grifting for free books tho 🙄

bleeping Hell. Typed this just wondering. You are tit PARENTS.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice how MOD has stopped using the kids’ names “the 8 year old” or “twin 2” - just a heads up babe, but the privacy ship has sailed. You and your husband have already sold them out. It’s too late.... Their full names are auto-Googled for the world. Also photos of them seconds after birth. And shitting on potties and crying on naughty steps, their whatsapp convos. The lot. Nice grifting for free books tho 🙄

bleeping Hell. Typed this just wondering. You are tit PARENTS.
It makes me physically sick to think of my kid's information all packaged up and easily available like that. I feel so sorry for their children.

Reactions: 10
Why is FOD suddenly obsessed with beauty bloggers? Secretly shagging one and using this as a ploy to seem very "uninterested" in all they stand for?! 🤔

Name idea for thread #7

MOD is taking us all for fools, please can someone find FODS balls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WTAF is with FODs stories tonight???? He is taking the piss for sure....everything MOD and her cronies have ever done is ripped to shreds in the story!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Funny!!!!

Reactions: 4
WTAF is with FODs stories tonight???? He is taking the piss for sure....everything MOD and her cronies have ever done is ripped to shreds in the story!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Funny!!!!
Yes!! Only thing is he’s missed the part where you ask for recommendations for small businesses and also the lesson where you tap your finger on the parcel with the gifted product in and then unwrap it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FOD is desperate for content. Lost all sense of himself. Copying Dadoutsidethelines who doesn't try hard and is funny.

Reactions: 3
I wish my husband, who commutes Kent to London every day, had seen FOD at St Pancras doing that awful bit on the escalator. He would have given FOD the best side eye and come home with a story of a weird guy playing pretend at the station.

Reactions: 3
Did you see him with the boiler suit that MOD bought for 80 quid ? 😳 He is either having a dig at her orr he having a breakdown ... having said that because he so weird it hard to tell sometimes . What he thinks is funny i cringe at

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see him with the boiler suit that MOD bought for 80 quid ? 😳 He is either having a dig at her orr he having a breakdown ... having said that because he so weird it hard to tell sometimes . What he thinks is funny i cringe at
It was totally the boiler suit that MOD got! Wtf?! His wife and elder daughter have possibly replaced him with youtube videos as why the hell else would a middle aged man have a clue about these things? My teens watched them once but my husband wouldn’t have a clue about them.

Reactions: 5
The hashtags at the end of his last post are a bit odd #breakupsarehard #dontleaveme

Reactions: 2
The hashtags at the end of his last post are a bit odd #breakupsarehard #dontleaveme
Is he hinting at Tattlers? It was mentioned about the Modderfodders being separated. So many ‘influencers’ are using Instagram to stealth post addressing Tattle threads...it’s quite funny.

Is he hinting at Tattlers? It was mentioned about the Modderfodders being separated. So many ‘influencers’ are using Instagram to stealth post addressing Tattle threads...it’s quite funny.
🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂 joke is on them; proves their narcissistic personalties!

He is just using them about his relationship with sleep but It seems odd to use those hashtags really in that context

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.