MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I'm currently researching for a documentary on the subject of Instagram parenting specifically. I feel that this forum has been incredibly informative and useful in trying to get a full picture. If anyone feels that they have something that they would like to contribute on or off air I would like a show of hands. I completely understand if not and will make comment on the nature of tattle in the research, and it's not at all negative. Hopefully fair. I have really taken on board how refreshing it is to have an honest anonymous platform. I will be inviting several Instagram family/parent accounts to contribute as well including mod and fod. Thank you for your time.
If you really are a researcher, go do something pro active about the Saccone Joly's giving their kids cold showers as punishment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My 3yr old throws a tit fit at anything at the moment (won’t let her play with knives, the milk is t cold enough, the potty is too cold 🙄) so I do understand those two little humans having a meltdown, but to then film it rather than deal with it just isn’t right 🤷🏻‍♀️ Put your phone down FoD (not MoD as she never appears to be with the twins....unless it’s for the ‘gram), deal with the situation and perhaps you can turn the afternoon back to being fun again - just a thought🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ah FOD is now flogging chips.

Would love something to ask if they should be served as a side order to the #gifted gusto meal

Reactions: 6
It was on You Tube, they've cut out that part of the vlog now, it's posted here though,
All is on the SacconeJoly threads on Tattle, https://tattle.life/threads/sacconejolys-3.2590/

Apologies for going off topic, back to discussing the OD's everyone!
What makes me laugh in a hollow cynical way is when you look at his Instagram account ( old mr cold shower administrator) people are actually saying it’s not that bad and she’s doing what she does for attention 🤷‍♀️ Omg if it was a dog getting this treatment there would be a bleeping Lynch mob outside their house 🙄

Reactions: 7
So another mum account, much lower down the instamum class system, around 100k followers has been gifted tiles for her kitchen from the company that gave mod a "press discount". Seems a bit fishy. Why only a discount to an instagrammer with 600k and followers more likely to have the means to purchase the tiles then gift them to an account much lower down the pecking order. They're the same tiles as the bathroom ones too, just different colour. So is "press discount" just the new code for gifted?! (Just to add the other instamum is tobyandroo if anyone wanted to look)

• Wow
So another mum account, much lower down the instamum class system, around 100k followers has been gifted tiles for her kitchen from the company that gave mod a "press discount". Seems a bit fishy. Why only a discount to an instagrammer with 600k and followers more likely to have the means to purchase the tiles then gift them to an account much lower down the pecking order. They're the same tiles as the bathroom ones too, just different colour. So is "press discount" just the new code for gifted?! (Just to add the other instamum is tobyandroo if anyone wanted to look)
The cynic in me thinks MOD probably offered to pay something just so she didn’t have to put ‘gifted’....the ‘something’ probably equates to pennies but a sly loophole for St Clem

The cynic in me thinks MOD probably offered to pay something just so she didn’t have to put ‘gifted’....the ‘something’ probably equates to pennies but a sly loophole for St Clem
I think it's definitely something like that because she seemed quite snappy with the company iirc when they said they were excited to be "working with" her

Hi, I’m new here and had to come on to vent about the caption on her latest podcast plug. Why the duck does she think it’s responsible to promote someone who refused scans to check the well-being of their unborn child? It’s unfathomably stupid and reflects extremely poorly on her as a midwife imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If you look at certain Instagram accounts they all have the same tit prints, tiles , rugs, throws, kitchen containers etc they literally have no original ideas whatsoever plus it’s sll mysteriously gifted 🙄

Now that’s an interesting thought. Sounds plausible to me.

Either that or it was a “press discount” of 100% 🤣

Reactions: 4
Hi, I’m new here and had to come on to vent about the caption on her latest podcast plug. Why the duck does she think it’s responsible to promote someone who refused scans to check the well-being of their unborn child? It’s unfathomably stupid and reflects extremely poorly on her as a midwife imo.
👏👏👏 we are so very fortunate in this country to have some of the best pregnancy and childbirth support and yet here is someone advocating going back to the dark ages, a scan ( if there had been such a thing) might just have prevented my brother being delivered dead due to birth complications size/position 😐 it’s one of the most irresponsible things I have ever read - just my opinion of course having had four children and a scan picking up a kidney defect on one of my children

Reactions: 12
Saw this this morning and was appalled. Seems to be the new edgy thing to not have any scans. It’s really irresponsible of her to be broadcasting this- it’s all well and good for the middle class instamums but there are people out there that have given birth to babies with no brains which nobody was prepared for due to them not having a scan.

There is no fathomable reason why anybody would forego a scan since there’s no proven harm to baby’s health.

Reactions: 12
👏👏👏 we are so very fortunate in this country to have some of the best pregnancy and childbirth support and yet here is someone advocating going back to the dark ages, a scan ( if there had been such a thing) might just have prevented my brother being delivered dead due to birth complications size/position 😐 it’s one of the most irresponsible things I have ever read - just my opinion of course having had four children and a scan picking up a kidney defect on one of my children
Urgh I just listened to that part of the podcast (reluctantly!) and it makes my blood boil. This so called “highly qualified in women’s heath” (a BSc in alternative medicine, otherwise known as a total charlatan) is claiming that “in her experience” every time a scan showed something wrong it was a false positive and everything turned out happy clappy in the end. St Clem, who has the critical cognition abilities of a turnip, just mmms and then glosses over it completely. If she was any sort of decent health care practitioner she would have countered that by saying that in many cases scans can flag problems that can be solved in utero or immediately post-birth and being aware of them can save lives and a terrible amount of anguish. Shame on you Clemmie.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's so irresponsible. I can't believe St Clemmie is a part of this - actually I can, what am I saying? Surely the hospital where she works would be very alarmed to hear that one of their staff is involved with this claptrap?
Disgusted, feel like complaining to her place of work.

Reactions: 11
Looking forward to the next installment where Clemmie’s guest will recommend the use of leeches for intrapartum haemorrhage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.