MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get why she’s making such an effort with the girls bathroom. They don’t care and no one else apart from them is going to use it. Surely the only brief should be “easy to clean”? But then, I only have 1 bathroom and a downstairs loo, so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get why she’s making such an effort with the girls bathroom. They don’t care and no one else apart from them is going to use it. Surely the only brief should be “easy to clean”? But then, I only have 1 bathroom and a downstairs loo, so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would bet my last pound neither of them care about cleaning it because they don’t clean , they’ll pay for someone to sort that.

Reactions: 9
Freebies can’t buy you taste... I don’t mind the floor. Who said it looks like germaline? So accurate!

Reactions: 3
On FODs story when they are in the pub and Marnie is doing his hair and in the background one of the twins is saying “mama” loads obviously trying to get Clemmie’s attention then Marnie has to call her a couple of times before FOD turns the camera around and she’s just day on her phone is so sad. I feel for the poor kids They just want their mums attention but she always seems to be glued to her phone 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
On FODs story when they are in the pub and Marnie is doing his hair and in the background one of the twins is saying “mama” loads obviously trying to get Clemmie’s attention then Marnie has to call her a couple of times before FOD turns the camera around and she’s just day on her phone is so sad. I feel for the poor kids They just want their mums attention but she always seems to be glued to her phone 😔
Not gonna lie if my husband posted me being so crap on a story I would make him remove it. How embarrassing. Mrs ‘I barely see my kids because I’m flogging our lives’ can’t put her phone down in a pub with the kids she barely sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster here! Eyes have been well and truly opened about these instamums and dads! I did totally get sucked in...Before I realized the ones who all just under hand sales people!! Now I know, I've complained to the ASA about this press discount business. I mean does anyone know what it means yet? So these tiles for instance, are press discount, but should they be tagged as such on every photo of them? It's so under hand! Are these tiles being advertised and marketed to us cos she bought them and genuinely wants to share how great she thinks they are or did she enter an agreement to get some tiles free if she advertised them to mugs like me on her Instagram? Either way, it's blatantly obvious the ASA need to up their game and pull people up for not being transparent! Why can't the OD's just be transparent and honest! Why can't MOD just admit her main job is basically being an Instagram Influencer and be done with it???

During all the Spice Girl concert stuff I saw on another instamums story them all dancing and "having the best time" but mod was literally in the background standing still tapping into her phone, then she noticed it on her and instant grin and silly zany dance moves came out! Busted! So staged!...I'm noticing all this stuff more and more now..

I mean, are they all using press discount so that their followers don't get annoyed with the constant ads? All the while, at least some of us know ad, press discount, gifted all actually mean the same thing!!!! The fact they're using press discount is starting to highlight even more how shady they're being, trying to pretend it's not a blatant advert/marketing/business agreement they've been paid (in cash or in tiles or whatever)...

My message just keeps getting longer and longer instead of being seperate posts?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time poster here! Eyes have been well and truly opened about these instamums and dads! I did totally get sucked in...Before I realized the ones who all just under hand sales people!! Now I know, I've complained to the ASA about this press discount business. I mean does anyone know what it means yet? So these tiles for instance, are press discount, but should they be tagged as such on every photo of them? It's so under hand! Are these tiles being advertised and marketed to us cos she bought them and genuinely wants to share how great she thinks they are or did she enter an agreement to get some tiles free if she advertised them to mugs like me on her Instagram? Either way, it's blatantly obvious the ASA need to up their game and pull people up for not being transparent! Why can't the OD's just be transparent and honest! Why can't MOD just admit her main job is basically being an Instagram Influencer and be done with it???

During all the Spice Girl concert stuff I saw on another instamums story them all dancing and "having the best time" but mod was literally in the background standing still tapping into her phone, then she noticed it on her and instant grin and silly zany dance moves came out! Busted! So staged!...I'm noticing all this stuff more and more now..
She’s the worst for fake ness and not being in the moment.
The press discount is absolutely awful.
But regarding the tiles, who on earth would pay for them 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahah ..errr me probably...that's why this flipping press discount thing is bugging me so much 😆

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie if my husband posted me being so crap on a story I would make him remove it. How embarrassing. Mrs ‘I barely see my kids because I’m flogging our lives’ can’t put her phone down in a pub with the kids she barely sees.
same!! It’s almost as if he wanted to show her being tit, I’m not saying I’m perfect and never on my phone when my kids are around but I’d hope they never have to call me several times before I acknowledged them, even if you’re doing/engrossed in something important surely a simple “just a minute” to show you are listening to your kids? And I would be well annoyed if my husband was filming me!

Tell you what though, I think it would be good if these people who are the subject of their own thread were allowed to respond if they wanted to, like once a month or something...Be interested to actually hear what they had to say and also, it might even help them improve their ways?

Reactions: 1
Tell you what though, I think it would be good if these people who are the subject of their own thread were allowed to respond if they wanted to, like once a month or something...Be interested to actually hear what they had to say and also, it might even help them improve their ways?
They are allowed to respond this is a public forum, they choose to just cry troll and get their fans to comfort them

Reactions: 10
Oooohhh right! Grrrr even worse! I just thought they weren't allowed because of all the the times they come on as fake accounts?!?
I can't even imagine getting all that stuff for free and then the amount they moan and try to be relatable...they might have been when they first started their accounts, but sadly now they have managed it all so so badly and are just shady fake sales people...

Reactions: 4
I mean, are they all using press discount so that their followers don't get annoyed with the constant ads? All the while, at least some of us know ad, press discount, gifted all actually mean the same thing!!!! The fact they're using press discount is starting to highlight even more how shady they're being, trying to pretend it's not a blatant advert/marketing/business agreement they've been paid (in cash or in tiles or whatever)...
Press discount is described as companies sending journalists and writers (MOD/FODs crap books make them writers apparently although FOD seems to struggle to grammatically write his posts correctly 🙄) a card and the recipients get between 10% -90% off prices so they waffle on that they have bought it but can you imagine getting 90% off the purchase price of anything 😳 anyhoo that’s how Google describes ‘press discount’

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Press discount is described as companies sending journalists and writers (MOD/FODs crap books make them writers apparently although FOD seems to struggle to grammatically write his posts correctly 🙄) a card and the recipients get between 10% -90% off prices so they waffle on that they have bought it but can you imagine getting 90% off the purchase price of anything 😳 anyhoo that’s how Google describes ‘press discount’
Ahhh thanks! I googled it too, but that explanation didn't come up on mine...So it is legit then. Still, SO annoying! I think for transparency they ought to at least tell us how much of a discount they got as that will highlight to their followers how genuine their marketing product post is...

Reactions: 2
Bloody hate the Bugaboo brigade.
Eeek I have a Bugaboo.... but it is a 14 year old one I inherited from a relative - does that make it better?! Lol though I could call it both #gifted and #vintage 😂😂😂

same!! It’s almost as if he wanted to show her being tit, I’m not saying I’m perfect and never on my phone when my kids are around but I’d hope they never have to call me several times before I acknowledged them, even if you’re doing/engrossed in something important surely a simple “just a minute” to show you are listening to your kids? And I would be well annoyed if my husband was filming me!
Was this an old story or has it been removed already? 🤔

• Haha
Eeek I have a Bugaboo.... but it is a 14 year old one I inherited from a relative - does that make it better?! Lol though I could call it both #gifted and #vintage 😂😂😂

Was this an old story or has it been removed already? 🤔
Vintage definitely 👍 those videos don’t stay on for long ( anyone know how long they stay up for 🤔) but another thing, you can tell I’m on a bog off MOD/FOD roll today - that gusto meal he made for her, if my husband went on Instagram to tell people he was struggling mentally then I think I would make his meal and fuss over him not sit around waiting for him to make my tea whilst I scrolled through my phone and watched tv 🤷‍♀️ This video has also gone but hey his mental problems seem to have been put to one side whilst he wears a stupid hat 🙄 not enough eye rolls available- and I know people mask mental health problems by being jovial I just don’t believe him

Vintage definitely 👍 those videos don’t stay on for long ( anyone know how long they stay up for 🤔) but another thing, you can tell I’m on a bog off MOD/FOD roll today - that gusto meal he made for her, if my husband went on Instagram to tell people he was struggling mentally then I think I would make his meal and fuss over him not sit around waiting for him to make my tea whilst I scrolled through my phone and watched tv 🤷‍♀️ This video has also gone but hey his mental problems seem to have been put to one side whilst he wears a stupid hat 🙄 not enough eye rolls available- and I know people mask mental health problems by being jovial I just don’t believe him
Nothing to do with perceived levels of joviality....as soon as MOFOD lips' move, I know they are lying. Absolutely zero integrity in respect of both of them IMO.

FODs entire schtick with this ‘feeling low’ business is to make digs at Clemmie. He’s essentially telling us how little she does, how much he does and how unsupportive she is. You can tell their relationship is dead in the water- they storied their night out rather than grabbing the precious ‘alone time’ and there is zero affection there.

Reactions: 6
I just find it remarkable they were able to buy a house for over £700k. It shows that selling your life/soul/private life really does pay the big bucks.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.