MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the comment that essentially said “I’d love to take more time for exercise and self-care but that would mean Clemmie would need to step in so I can’t” was a HUGE dig.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, the comment that essentially said “I’d love to take more time for exercise and self-care but that would mean Clemmie would need to step in so I can’t” was a HUGE dig.
It really was the strangest comment, ‘stepping in’ to support her own family.

Reactions: 11
Sooo now the twins are getting older, the ODs are starting to post more and more old pics of them as babies because they're running out of current content...🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sooo now the twins are getting older, the ODs are starting to post more and more old pics of them as babies because they're running out of current content...🤦🏽‍♀️
The twins have suddenly sprouted. Gorgeous girls but babies/toddlers will always generate more ‘likes’.

Reactions: 2
Following his latest video I can’t believe anyone would ever ask him about his looks wonder if he has read my comment that he looks old ..... if he has please read my other comments where I say you are a DICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FoD is going to be interviewed on the Jo Good BBC Radio London, programme now. Talking about mealtimes. 🧐 she’s the presenter who had Jonathan Saccone Joly on her Dogs and the City podcast. The station manager is @[email protected] if you want to complain, about him, and Jonathan SJ being given airtime. Also there is a BBC Radio London Facebook page. He’s on now. You can listen to it afterwards on the BBC Sounds App.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
FoD is going to be interviewed on the Jo Good BBC Radio London, programme now. Talking about mealtimes. 🧐 she’s the presenter who had Jonathan Saccone Joly on her Dogs and the City podcast. The station manager is @[email protected] if you want to complain, about him, and Jonathan SJ being given airtime. Also there is a BBC Radio London Facebook page. He’s on now. You can listen to it afterwards on th3 BBC Sounds App.
God talking about mealtimes?? So an ad for Gousto then as that’s all the cooking they do 😡

Interview over but they are inviting phone calls. 0800 731 2000. He talked about getting consent for filming, and that eldest didn't like it. However you can’t get consent from the two youngest, so whatever does he mean. He did not talk about Gusto.

Reactions: 7
Following his latest video I can’t believe anyone would ever ask him about his looks wonder if he has read my comment that he looks old ..... if he has please read my other comments where I say you are a DICK!
Wonder if he’s trolling Anya for her obvious enjoyment of beauty guru youtubers. It’d be gloriously meta if she was on guru gossiper trashing zoella

Interview over but they are inviting phone calls. 0800 731 2000. He talked about getting consent for filming, and that eldest didn't like it. However you can’t get consent from the two youngest, so whatever does he mean. He did not talk about Gusto.
Can you believe he didn't even talk about his free years supply of Gousto then???? That's SO bizarre don't you think?
(By the way I wasn't meaning to be rude about not tuning in...Rather not give the ODs any more listening numbers )

Reactions: 6
Wonder if he’s trolling Anya for her obvious enjoyment of beauty guru youtubers. It’d be gloriously meta if she was on guru gossiper trashing zoella
Amazing. Maybe she's here? Maybe she's commenting on this very thread! 😬

Found it quite strange that he did that video saying he has no time for a morning routine, all the while he is wearing a pristine, ironed white T-shirt, manicured beard and with his hair as it was which clearly he spends quite a bit of time coiffing each day.... such a douche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just find it remarkable they were able to buy a house for over £700k. It shows that selling your life/soul/private life really does pay the big bucks.
They had a property in London already. They were getting a bigger house for probably the same money. There are sleuths In here who know the house they had in London and how much it sold for. The Reno was undoubtedly paid for mostly in #gifts.

Can you believe he didn't even talk about his free years supply of Gousto then???? That's SO bizarre don't you think?
(By the way I wasn't meaning to be rude about not tuning in...Rather not give the ODs any more listening numbers )
It would be good to listen to in order to leave comments about him/them in the BBC London FB page, jo Good’s Middle Aged Minx’s
You Tube Channel. Her Insta Account, or to send her boss an email.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.