Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
The whole nannygate thing is hilarious, and regardless of the fan girls leaping to their defence, the evidence speaks volumes. The OD's have created a brand built on two working parents winging their way through life, juggling four kids, constantly offering up their experience, advice and affiliated products we the audience can buy on their recommendation. They've totally been caught red handed using, and this is the real issue, undisclosed childcare, and the only reason right now, anyone knows about Freckles Nannies is because it was spotted in other festival goers Instagram posts. No-one is saying they shouldn't be using childcare, the issue is honesty. That is all.

ps, another point worth making, if the twins weren't so easily recognisable on the gram, no-one would have know who the child was in the picture with the nanny :unsure:
I can’t actually believe how much they share and how unsafe they are. The kids are recognisable anywhere. Their full names, dates of birth, anything are all widely known. They are left with strangers. That means they are used to people coming into their lives and supplying ad hoc childcare. Therefore a stranger going ‘Delilah, come over here’ would probably just mean they’d go. I can’t imagine employing unqualified childcare (rates are high but I’d bet they are low paid themselves) to watch very vulnerable children at massive outdoor places. Everyone knew they were going, where they’d be. FOD said last year Clemmies mum came and they gave her the year off... but they weren’t djing last year, they were at a family festival so why do they need childcare. It’s really all a bit pathetic. I think they removed the comments about freckles because Clemmie didn’t realise they were just overcharged babysitters, and probably had never checked whether they were qualified. Didn’t care just want quick care.
It’s sad and risky. Why can’t she just enjoy her children and prioritise their safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I agree ☝🏻, they are there to ‘work’ (albeit for an hour or so), so unless they leave the kids at home, they’d need help with childcare (I take my kids to work with me sometimes and it’s bloody hard work when they want your attention every other minute - luckily it’s cooking classes for kids so they can join in) 🤷🏻‍♀️ If they were upfront/honest about stuff and just said they’d hired a nanny, I’m not sure it’s be such a big issue??

Still pretentious twats, but for once, I agree with them - better than having one eye on your kid and them wandering off when you blink!
To be honest when I saw her sister there in that photo, I assumed that she was there with them to help as I had wondered what they would do with their kids while they do their set (🤭) whilst I get the points you guys are making I just can’t help but feel it completely destroys the whole point of the festival and it’s just the most pretentious load of crap. People have mentioned they took a nanny last time and hired an Airbnb, and scorned this but the children knew their own nanny!! These are just strange babysitters at a festival. It’s not like a childminders at all, they are properly trained. I honestly just thought ahh their aunty is there to help, it would also be easy enough to have arranged friends to watch them, (DLAM etc) surely that’s more festival, good memories etc.
The problem with the people is they think of themselves first and what they want to do. Not a family experience.
And for the followers it’s so as I say, not as I do. I’m so shocked by Simon’s ‘no screen time’ followed by here’s all our technology!!

The account Lesbemums has shown how to do it properly! Every single story/post/mention has had ad and gifted attached and they also worked yesterday. They have worked with camp bestival before as well. I can’t believe the Nanny thing without mentioning it. Surely you can say to your followers that they have this service if you would like an hour away from the kids (which we all do!) why pretend that it’s so tough to look after all these children and then have a lovely holiday and family time, when actually you are taking Instagram shots with your mates.
Granted that festival is my idea of hell so they can #ad it all they like, and pay for the nanny, I still wouldn’t go 😂
I don’t need to get a break from my kids by leaving them with unqualified childcare at a strange place or holiday, I just don’t. These people get breaks from their kids day in day out. They have Gaga child care, nursery 4 full days, they don’t need a break. Clemmie s just done Glastonbury ‘sans kids’, he’s been to a festival, she goes out and stays away regularly, so I disagree they *need* a break, this is their ‘family’ festival. But if you are trying to sell a family festival, and you have arranged random babysitters you’ve never met with no childcare qualifications to watch your kids at a busy festival then be honest!!!

Last edited:

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Oh the sheep
58545AD4-BDBA-4863-BE7C-E19EB0C9E66E.jpeg

A midwife- well versed in children’s needs 😂
Or a social media whore, selling every inch of childhood for every free jumpsuit and grey paint she can.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I just don’t get it. Most people want to spend time with their kids, most working parents I know angst over putting their little ones in nursery, take pay cuts, juggle themselves to provide as much parental input as possible whilst they are little. And here’s this flipping little madam, who went down to one days work for the nhs because it was so tricky with the twins, now has them in nursery 4 full days, leaves them regularly, doesn’t know their bedtime routine, pays strangers to look after them when thy are poorly. It’s really so sad for these little girls that flogging shit to people is more important than them.

Last edited:

Mummykins

Can you honestly imagine all the whooping nitwits in their Mama jumpers in the Camp Bestival parenting tent. It will be quite something to behold. There will be many many photos no doubt.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Oh wow. Are they going to start doing entertainment for parties? Poor Anya. So mortifying.
And there’s hungermama (no kids) NSSN, cherry healey (?), DLAM. Ugh just so bloody wanky. Look at us, we can sing old songs and hold our phones. It’s like the end of a hotel disco when everyone’s drunk and they listen to old songs and sing all the words.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m sure the MOFOD’s will be more pissed that they’ve been busted with nannies than the fact their kids are so recognisable. Scary, really.
I bet the spiel will be, that the dear nannies reached out to see if they could help the Uber djs MOFOD, they didn’t share this because they weren’t sure the twins would take to it, but guess what? It was amazing and we can now share our #presstrip collab with Feckless nanniesz

• Haha

Jedoc

I dont follow this thread but i had to comment and say that is the best thread name ive seen on this website 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
A three second search on Etsy would throw up loads of small UK businesses selling the kind of personalised (sorry, bespoke) children’s capes she’s looking for. She could place an order tonight. But she doesn’t want to actually spend her own money, does she?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She’s wearing a scamp@dude monstrosity, they’ve commented how great the jump suit is... hmm #ad??
And on that note, these guys got all upset about their ideas being nicked and all the mamas went totally cray. But this
EC2D9055-06E9-48DB-B971-9EF7FE6F0B01.jpeg

They’ve flipping gone and nicked the colour blind test sight pictures!! It’s bad in the opticians, it’s worse walking round a wankival.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ThreeFourFive

’m so glad I found this site. It’s brought me back down to earth with a bump and I’m so glad. I know this site may be perceived as mean or bitter by outsiders but it’s just a true and honest view, which is much needed.
So completely true. It is good to see the number of people becoming wise to Clemmie's sales pitch increasing on a daily basis. She refuses to engage, believes honesty is for others and is as murky and dodgy in her shady business deals as she thinks she can be. Not just willing to flog her daughters, she uses her job and her employers to line her pockets by weaving a web of insecurity in women at a vulnerable time in their lives. I know she is reading so please Clemmie, tell us what it is like to be so completely lacking in scruples.

• Heart

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I've said it before and I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I wish MOD would stop replying to comments on FODs post.

MOD - they are not talking to you they are commenting on Fod's post THEY ARE TALKING TO FOD! People like FOD more than they like you! That's why he has more followers! If they wanted to talk to you they would comment on your posts!

Why don't you reply to your own followers instead of FODs??????

I dunno if FOD reads here but I think he should block her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clemmie could always avoid the train ride to London and, you know, work more than 1 day a week by working in her local hospital which is desperate for midwives. Not as glamorous as King’s College one day a week though.

Katseyes

It annoys me when these “influencers” cry troll!!!! It’s not trolling, trolling is name calling, bullying, being down right nasty but all I have seen on here (and other threads) is people quoting facts, or raising genuine points and concerns. Iv seen the odd comment about someone getting personal about an influencers appearance and they were quickly reminded that that’s not the reason we’re here. We are not here to get personal, we are her to rebel and rise against what has now become “the norm” of social media

non binary coat

Chatty Member
View attachment 30102
She literally can’t help herself. Smug. Entitled. Vile.
(My BBQ was £17.50 in sale 😂)
Fuck off Clemmie, you're so out of touch. That bbq costs £2299! Yes the brand might do cheaper ones but that's not the one he's selling. It's like advertising some rare vintage Champagne for Waitrose then say it's ok for the poor plebs as Waitrose do basic water for 30p. The 149.99 is still loads for a BBQ. She's so high up in her ivory tower.

I know couples where one is an anaesthetist the other a gp partner both on very high wages and they wouldn't dream of spending thousands on a BBQ that connects to your phone.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Wow such intellectual snobbery here! Childcare is an amazing profession and not for the faint hearted. I could never do it. I speak as someone who did “actual academic subjects” myself and work in finance. I imagine someone who works in childcare will get much more job satisfaction than me and is making a far greater contribution to society.
Anyway back on topic ...
❤
We also trust our most prized possessions in childcare. My daughter in law works in a nursery and gets paid very little but is absolutely amazing and so conscientious. Works so hard and gives such good, thoughtful care.