Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Search Aliceinwanderlust, apparently same isp in Kent. Interesting comments. What sticks out for me is the slating of other instagrammers. Including MP NSSN and others trying to hang out with bigger names in an embarrassing way.
How can you find out the ISP of a username on here? Didn’t know it was possible!

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
They've failed to label any of this as Ad/gifted/press trip/free shit despite us all knowing that they are working with the festival
Yeah, but I’m sure at some point there’ll be a post about it with the #ad #gifted blah blah crap on it; im
Not saying they’re not knobs, just agreeing (for once 😂) with a dr idiom they’ve made, gifted or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I've read the previous comments by alice/leopard- it would have gone over my head to notice it was her. Well done to you guys for spotting it. xDD

fireflies

VIP Member
Oh yes the sitting on a step one was from Brighton I think, I can't remember her name. She did a mental health 'campaign' with the hashtag #youokhun and tried to do some cushion-making workshops to help people with their anxiety (!?). There was something about a Chanel bag as well.

God, this was ages ago though and I could well be conflating two or three people or possibly just dreaming it all up.
Yep natasha baile ex channel mum used to do # youokhun and #mental muthas.
I never she did awful event with wee slice on mental health both them probably had issues but not qualified
Exploiting mental health issues for money and engagement.
I live in Brighton im so hip.
In massive mansion and well travelled..
She used to be heavily involved channel mum when founded then left said it dident suit her but that video got deleted..
She had a blog called milk something.
Not sure she still uploads you tube shes still on insta..she was heavily hurt and taken in by the influencer who pretended she had cancer.

I actually liked her and found her funny at one point especially this piss take video.

Fluffs

I’ve used Bubble and connected with a babysitter then met her before actually booking her - it wasn’t just click on an app and hand my kids over
That’s fair enough. I would be interested in something like that, I think it never seemed like that on Instagram! But thanks for clarifying x

Mustard

VIP Member
If it’s as hot at the weekend those mermaid leggings , face jewellery and capes are going to be redundant .
The very thought makes me heave. Poor MoD and FoD. Their DJ set has been changed to 7pm to 8pm on Saturday. Just at the bedtime for little Mods.