Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Well, call me overly cynical, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the twins were kept out of nursery, specifically so the ODs could stage a montage of "Oh, look we really struggle with the work/childcare balance, just like you guys. No, honestly we really do" after the debacle of NannyGate.
I reckon that because the girls are off school, and they have a busy summer holiday planned they may have taken them out of nursery to avoid the fees for the summer (private schools have 8 weeks usually) and as the girls are now rising 4 they are transitioning to a private kindergarten or preschool attached to the school Marnie is at?

Reactions: 2

non binary coat

Chatty Member
The thermometer he used can be bought independently for under £50.

My dad loves his BBQ and we saw that gadget at the BB Good Food Show, I wanted to buy it for him as a gift...he thought it was to much of a gimmick when he can just bing his meat thermometer in!
We spend too long on our phones as is, why would you want an app and a thermometer to sync that you'd probably need to update everytime you got out the bbq rather than the ease of just sticking in a £5 thermometer. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This is the ODs where they don't have to deal with plebian things like a kettle with their 4k gifted boiling tap.

Mustard

VIP Member
I dunnnooooo.. that’s relatively small amount of washing for a family of 6 and she also said she chucks stuff upstairs if it isn’t dirty. Do you have lots of children because I sometimes find some comments on here seem like people with hardly any children. I may have misread this comment as it seems confusing and petty, so if I have got it wrong I apologise.
I wasn’t referring to the picture of the washing she posting, but the discussion in the comments. And no, I do not have lots of kids, thankfully. My mother taught me to deal with washing and ironing from a young age, as I am the eldest of four, as I
stated in my comment.

onlyinitforthepony

Also, I’ve seen a few instamums doing ads for babysitting services - Bubble I think it’s called?
To be fair I can’t remember the MOFOD advertising them but others have... I just can’t imagine using an app to find a babysitter 🤔 surely you’d want to meet them first and get recommendations from people you actually know?
Might just be me but doesn’t sit well.
I’ve used Bubble and connected with a babysitter then met her before actually booking her - it wasn’t just click on an app and hand my kids over

Susiew73

I wasn’t referring to the picture of the washing she posting, but the discussion in the comments. And no, I do not have lots of kids, thankfully. My mother taught me to deal with washing and ironing from a young age, as I am the eldest of four, as I
stated in my comment.
Ohhhh I didn’t read the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️ I knew I was missing something. Thank you for clearing that up :)

ChesterDraws

If more time was spent with them, engaging with them, playing with them then they probably wouldn’t behave like this no. Their behaviour is indulged because it’s recorded and shown to a million followers and it gives him content for his stories whilst the girls just want his attention.
Hence why the behaviour is exaggerated and drags on ☹

I do judge them as parents for selling them.
You’re not alone ☹ I think we all agree on that, regardless of our own parenting experiences and techniques ❤

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Mod did do the babysitting thing... and has said she relies on a similar service now.
It was for the Bubble babysitting app. I am sure Clemmie commented on Candice Brathwaite’s latest AD post for the babysitting service, saying that when they advertised the service ages ago a lot of people were against it so nice to see that more people are willing to use it now...something along those lines.

As an avid gig and festival goer who both me and my partner work in the industry, this doesn’t bother me in any way shape or form. I see this all the time and *most* people are there for the same reason and as long as he didn’t leave her alone with him, I don’t see this as a problem. It’s an innocent act of kindness (we hope) and we can’t all accuse every man that wants to help as wanting to do something sinister.

FOD is still a nob and he needs to learn how to safe guard in other ways (bath pics etc)
And my v tall 18 year old son at a festival recently was asked to be used to find random girls friends who she had lost in the crowd 😂 which they did or so they could see the gig ... and he obliged because he’s nice ( and tall ) and it’s a nice thing to do !
I saw that pic n thought where’s their mum ? Because either the twins are sleeping in the trolley or they have the nanny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Scarlett30

I just posted maybe two mins ago. I'm dumbledoreschristmassocks. I'm not very articulate first thing in the morning. xD

"It's not about them using a nanny, it's about the lack of transparency. "
Thank you 😊 and good on you for posting I wonder will it get deleted?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
How does she make money from Gas and Air?
They both became directors of gasandair ltd as a business and the blog and both Instagram accounts fall under the business so all the money generated by them is pooled in together. That is their business and job, alongside his actual job and her one shift a week.