Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
So, no actual DJing? No mixing? No overlaying? No beat matching? No transitioning? No double drops?

So, essentially people in the Tent of Doom were just watching the ODs bounce about a bit to their fave tracks???
I hope she doesn’t add DJ to her list of Insta talents.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ThreeFourFive

Am guessing that poor, down-trodden Clemmie is just building up to the big reveal. The #gifted #ad #pressdiscount holiday.......... come on Clemmie, do tell.

Mustard

VIP Member
Re her washing posting, I cannot believe some of the posts from people (inc MoD) who let their kids get away with generating so much washing when something isn’t dirty. Also, her eldest daughter should now be helping with washing and sorting, even if it means giving her pocket money. I was the eldest of four and and was doing a lot of chores at that age.

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
Nearly Camp Bestival time !!

Imagine all the amazing inspirational beautiful women in their Mama jumpers all simultaneously taking photos of each other with mouths open and ‘peace sign’
I live really close by and am friends with a real life 'influencer' (blogger) who goes every year on an ad/gifted although she is actually really lovely and gives away tickets so I am looking forward to seeing what happens and if it is another shitshow like last yr. It is so bloody hot here right now I can imagine instead of last year when the ODs packed up early because of the bad weather forecast (which is so bloody rude on free tickets) they will be moaning about how hot it is.

As a side note: Camp Bestival still hasnt refunded day tickets from when they had to close the site down last year.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
They both became directors of gasandair ltd as a business and the blog and both Instagram accounts fall under the business so all the money generated by them is pooled in together. That is their business and job, alongside his actual job and her one shift a week.
All the book royalties too

somepeople

I think k the giving Mum the year off comment was a joke to be fair. We often used to use this phrase when ours were little and we had a paid for sitter at night as we were lucky in that the Grandparents between them provide all our childcare when the boys were small and we were both working

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Her sister IS there!!! She’s in that photo of MID and DLAM, with curly hair!!
She’s far too busy dancing like it’s the 90’s to look after her nieces though 😂 I meant like a grandparent (or someone) who could properly look after the kids rather than sticking them In a field next to a stage with god knows how many strangers, being looked after by a stranger that Ma and Pa MoD and FoD have paid for (ha)/been gifted

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I just remember DLAM saying when the 3rd baby arrived that she wouldn't be doing a name announcement. The opposite to the OD's attitude of here are our kids names, dates of birth, address, school and with a cherry on top of photos on the potty/in the bath, and by the way, our house will be empty (perhaps with the fake housesitter all grammers claim to have) while we're away at Camp Bestival/Portugal/whichever free holiday we can score.

OrangeKelp

@OrangeKelp , glad you found her. People like her and simplythenest are the reason I do like Instagram - accounts which actually have something to say, not just something to sell. (guess it's time for a St Clemmie post to glue together her ads!)
Yes me too. Totally helps me feel less weird and alone in my world when I find other IGers with disabled children. Also, cats, dogs and gorgeous photos of Cornwall are my thing on IG.

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
DLAM has the same PR
She just makes money off them and sends them shite gigs. MOD said on mumsnet that grace o Leary has no say over content and responses. They are entirely responsible. Motherpukka advised her during her month long hiatus after sending rude dms and posting utter shite in comments. Grace appears to do very little.

Susiew73

Re her washing posting, I cannot believe some of the posts from people (inc MoD) who let their kids get away with generating so much washing when something isn’t dirty. Also, her eldest daughter should now be helping with washing and sorting, even if it means giving her pocket money. I was the eldest of four and and was doing a lot of chores at that age.
I dunnnooooo.. that’s relatively small amount of washing for a family of 6 and she also said she chucks stuff upstairs if it isn’t dirty. Do you have lots of children because I sometimes find some comments on here seem like people with hardly any children. I may have misread this comment as it seems confusing and petty, so if I have got it wrong I apologise.

Last edited:

Han___

That damn ‘dyslexia’ again 🙄.

Disclaimer : I’m not taking the piss out of people who have dyslexia, just MoD who uses it to cover her fuckin’ appalling spelling .
MOD, The Other Clemmie, The Frugality .... so many “dyslexic” influencers 🤷🏻‍♀️

fireflies

VIP Member
Ohhh, find myself feeling a bit sad for MoD, which is not something I do often! I looked at her sister's Instagram account (well she is tagged and it's not private) - what a beautiful account! I wouldn't compare their lifestyles or their choices, we are all very different but rather the ease, the warmth, the freedom of her sister's account. It, for me, is when Insta works best - light, authentic and genuine. I wonder if MoD does sometimes feel wistful that she has become a brand, an advertising platform, is snarking at strangers and conducting pretend friendships with other influencers. I totally get why businesses are moving to micro influencers. I have never, for one moment, wanted to be MoD, but her sister - just maybe..........
Can you message me her sisters account would love to have a nose and compare.
You hit nail on head i dont envy any of the bigger accounts.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
She just makes money off them and sends them shite gigs. MOD said on mumsnet that grace o Leary has no say over content and responses. They are entirely responsible. Motherpukka advised her during her month long hiatus after sending rude dms and posting utter shite in comments. Grace appears to do very little.
I meant just in terms of why dlam and mod pop up together. Same gigs.

Jinger

20190727_201300.jpg

Have you seen the Mum's comment on MOD's post from yesterday 😂 (I can never remember whether she is FOD or MOD's Mum...think it's FOD)

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
This is the wrong thread, but noticed one of the twins was in one.... this is the new FMLY fad.... patchy tiger named jackets. What an exercise in branding. Every component of those jackets are on alibaba.... the patches available for $0.40 each.

Then there’s the jacket. The blurb:
“Please welcome to the family our first very own branded kids denim jacket. To remain with our ethos we have worked hard to keep our sustainable approach by sourcing only the best existing materials & components from over stock resources to create a beautiful & premium quality jacket for our customers.
After so much love from you guys the past year it has simply been too hard to keep up with your kids orders based on our initial second hand sourcing approach.
So this is the result; A beautiful kids jacket developed out of our love for denim, in that perfect fit & feel, made of sturdy 12- 13 oz thick denim & washed with eco friendly standards to that impeccable mid wash blue”

Four clicks of the Internet....

£8-£10, chinese wholesale.
These retail at £50+ for plebs, and of course free for instamamas.
Ahh The new Fuck My Life Yes fad. How. Awful.