Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nemokel

That’s the one! Hysterical 🤣

I think that’s when I fell in love with tattle, the way the moderators swooped in and called them out on it, rather than being all ‘star struck’ 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Just read the leopardprintvans comments. So clearly MOD!!!! Hilarious! What happened with this? It was before my time. Did somebody realise who she was and ban her?

Reactions: 1

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Morning Clemmie, couple of points, if I may. Nobody should ever feel validated by numbers (unless they are Donald Trump. You're not Donald Trump, are you?), we are validated by our behaviour, our treatment of others.
If you really don't know who your customer base is then maybe start by modelling your average pitch on yourself, the relatable little family you market yourself as. You know, the young family, the junior manager dad, the mum who works one day a week, the struggles they face, the money worries they have........ all the usual relatable stuff that young families encounter.
You might also give some thought to the things you flog. I am sure Weber would have paid you well to advertise something more realistic - so much better to offer people things they can afford rather than leaving them diminished by what they can't afford.
Brand Hooper have chosen to be a vulgar/flashy brand, promoting envy and diminishment amongst your customer base. Fine. It's a plan. But don't be brittle, thin-skinned and aggressive when people disagree. Suck it up and develop good grace - you will come across so much better.
And lastly, when you are being paid thousands to sell products, it is just a professional courtesy to spell their name right. The company paying your bills is Weber, not Webber.
Wotcha clem 👋

Attachments

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I still think it was MOD and you can search and browse pages of her posts. Someone found out there was an Alice in the same area that MOD planned to meet, but I think that's a coincidence. If it was MOD she would say things to make it not totally obvious. Before the mods outed her you could see from her online status she was always refreshing and reading this thread! Unless it's about her no one else really cares enough to constantly refresh this thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Just watched the video, pretty sure the blonde directly next to the nanny is NSSN. I wonder if the mamas have collectively hired a nanny or two?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be happy leaving my kids with strangers (hence the reason we don’t go out 😂), regardless of how many qualifications they’d got etc, particularly at a festival where they weren’t ‘contained in a safe space’. I assumed they were sneaking in a relative to look after the kids whilst they were busy (I thought for some reason they’d taken a grandparent one year?) so the nanny was a surprise tbh.

Yeah the screen time thing is a joke - proof that FoD will say anything/do anything for the 💰
Her sister IS there!!! She’s in that photo of MID and DLAM, with curly hair!!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
No I’m pretty sure they live in Dorset but Bristol would bring them much closer to his parents. When he’s gone there for weekends I’m sure he said Dorset?
Oh I thought the whole Bristol/Kent debate was because his family still lived in Bristol!!