Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I think it's well written. I admit that I too would have been seduced into also thinking I needed to buy said sleeping aid for £150 or X or Y items.

Reactions: 1

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Search Aliceinwanderlust, apparently same isp in Kent. Interesting comments. What sticks out for me is the slating of other instagrammers. Including MP NSSN and others trying to hang out with bigger names in an embarrassing way.

Madbadsad

When tens of thousands of birthing mums and their babies die needlessly every year in undeveloped countries, due to lack of modern medicine and procedures - it's the height of smug, thoughtlessness to imply that women have somehow 'failed' if they needed medical intervention during labour.
As much as she’s a dick I don’t think she’s saying that?

Mustard

VIP Member
..... #whatclemmiesaid. As ambiguous and disingenuous as ever. Just like #pressdiscount it is all about being vague and swirling - need to maintain that relatable image though! (Good to see she is reading though)
She’s back to London to do a podcast. Is she paid for that?

Katseyes

Would you be so kind as to remind us all? *puts kettle on* I missed some of those MN threads as some had already been deleted 😂 gosh, it seems that the victim narrative is getting a lot of air time! 🤣
I too missed all the MN stuff. What happened!? And why was it all deleted? Freedom of speech anyone? 👋🏻💁🏻‍♀️🙄

TED

I have zero problems with them having a nanny at a festival, I have problems with the fact they banged on about what a great family experience it was, neglecting to mention the twins were with a nanny most of the time ...
Stop it 😂 how did they afford a nanny for the whole weekend. Bet that was extortionate.

Mustard

VIP Member
Twin family hair resemblance. But her lurex glittery clothing is just urgh. All the open mouthed gurning too.

Last edited:

ChesterDraws

Pretty sure his parents live in Dorset.
More free babysitting then 🤣

Okay I’ve messaged her.. place your bets now, will I get
A.) a snooty reply
B.) blocked
C.) ignored 😂😂😂
Any update to share? 🤭

Clemmie can’t help but be snooty, it’ll be the first if I was a betting woman .
She’s in desperate need of some training on how to handle herself in these situations 🤦🏼‍♀️

Orange Creme

VIP Member
C'mon Tattle - cut Clemmie some slack. Don't you know she is selflessly working from home during the holidays which a) seems strange for a midwife and b) beats the hell out of arranging childcare and schlepping out of the house by 7.30 in the mornings. She really is lost in her own self importance and entitlement.
Twin is probably hoping she sees her and tells her off. Negative attention is better than no attention right?

OrangeKelp

To be fair to her they might be staying in Devon and not realised they’d crossed back over into Dorset on a day out.

Scarlett30

Just had a look, wow..it’s a different festival from the ODs.
The whole environmental aspect is interesting, I wonder what they think of the glitter gang!
Also just had a look feels like a totally different festival also had a flick through her Page and she’s fab!!