Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popejoan2

Yes I wasn’t clear on that, I didn’t mean at a festival per se, but in general, and it’s not something I would do personally, especially not in a field with no training. I mean if I’m going to a family festival, surely the point is to be together as a family!

Reactions: 2

Instashamous

Chatty Member
Can I just ask, do the twins actually have any toys?? There’s constant pictures of super lovely, not really toys, dolls and ornaments for the bedroom, but my 3yr old has stuff everywhere 😂 We’ve got a pram, OG dolls tent up, dolls, Barbies etc etc and yet the twins just seem to have the stuff their Mum has *bought* that’s lovely, but not really 3yr old favourites 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not knocking the actual toys as such as I’d prefer my daughter had more sustainable toys, but she favours plastic/make a noise/irritating as shit stuff at the moment (she’s currently re-dressing her fashion doll with outfits that would make a hooker blush) 🤦🏻‍♀️
To be fair my girl is slightly younger than their twins and doesn’t have any plastic toys other than duplo- I wanted to try to have open ended/sustainable toys that she wouldn’t go through fads with. On the face of it they probably look really boring but she has hours of play :)

Saying that I’m sure the twins probably have a load of gear which is swept into a cupboard when it’s mummy and daddy’s picture time 🙈

Reactions: 1

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I’ve had to sit down... they were out SHOPPING today?! That means MOD may have spent her own money on something... that is unless #visitcanterbury #discountedvisit pops up any minute 🙈

Im pretty sure DLAM’s are Art, Elfie and Zok. I saw two in an interview I think (maybe even her blog?!) and I’ve seen Zok in comments. Maybe that’s just a nickname.

Mustard

VIP Member
More comments about the existence of Tattle need to be mentioned in their posts to signpost the way to their followers.
I understand, but it seems that some dissenting comments are staying up there for a little bit...

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow FoD - what a pretentious prick! *might* have left a little comment and then unfollowed, but in this heat, you’ve gotta amuse yourself haven’t you 😂
Wow there’s actually quite a few negative comments on that post that have been there for hours.
8E9246BF-8D11-444B-89C1-7E0F697BC545.jpeg
901A3418-24B6-446A-9A1C-2D410CF982C4.jpeg
D30B0B12-F82E-4F4C-9062-9538BB6924AA.jpeg
0CF2184C-6BF8-4877-AD64-B5B797A0AF2A.jpeg
As well as what might be yours!

The only thing he's fussy about is if they pay enough.

A temperature sensor connecting to an app on your phone sounds pointless, the last thing I want to be doing in the summer is connecting the BBQ to the WiFi.
He really does go for the big deals!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve bleated on about this before but I’m perturbed/sad/depressed that Cherry Healey associates with MoD. A) because I though Cherry was better than that and B) I feel like it legitimises the OD’s that their social circle includes people off the telly 🙈
Who is she? I’ve never heard of her? I just saw on hungermama’s insta that she was sharing accommodation with her.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Err wasn’t there a post about festivals?? No screens in a patronising way??? A tub full of headphones etc and in the car with screens what appears to be iPads and a daughter on her own screen too...Pot Kettle? I also cut the top pic as the daughter on the floor had her crotch/leg view which I didn’t think was appropriate.Honestly anything for likes and attention, so fake.
And Clemmie on his comments is so lame, how much work he puts into his ads selling his kids, so sweet... he NEVER comments on hers!!

A3AD362F-C28D-491B-B39D-654458F7DF52.jpeg
97F3A41C-75D8-43E0-80D9-3456699336BA.jpeg

Last edited: