Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m a lurker on this thread but had to comment on the babysitter situation... ffs! Absolutely no mention of that from either MOD or FOD!
Bet they’ll put a post up soon as damage limitation and make it seem like they’ve been planning to post about the babysitting service the whole time... yeah right 😂

Even though it is hilarious I do find it scary how easily identified the twin was with the babysitter. I wouldn’t sell my kids childhoods for all money/freebies/bbqs in the world
So true. They are so identifiable. I remember people questioning her when they’d seen them with a nanny at the zoo. Whereas most kids at the zoo you wouldn’t have a clue. There’s lots of nannies at the zoo I go to, and I have no idea who’s kids they are!!

Reactions: 2

OrangeKelp

@OrangeKelp, yes. Someone earlier was talking about abigailandthefuture, who was #adgifted tickets and posted a wonderful, complete and interesting guide to it which showed it in a very good light. Just a shame when brand M/FOD turn it into a middle class bragging session.
Just found her on IG. Thank you!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Yes. I don’t mind ads as I’ve discovered some helpful things, and can ignore if not interested. The bubble isn’t even close to bursting for many of these as there are plenty of people who lap it alllll up 😒

No idea. But I bet she’s really down to earth and relatable 🤭
Oh yeah 😁

ThreeFourFive

Well it’ll be the huge amount of time she’s devoted to learning about media law, court reporting, live news production, critical discourse, political communication, free speech and censorship and a thorough grasp on the history of journalism. Obviously.
Well, we already know how talented she is so why this should come as a surprise is beyond me. But at least all her daughter's school friends now know she is sat there in her knickers.......... just gross and very intentional. Why be so obviously provocative....... oh yes, it's all about the engagement and to hell with your children or any semblance of integrity. #newlowforyouClemmie #betyourdaughtersareproudofyou

Mustard

VIP Member
They both became directors of gasandair ltd as a business and the blog and both Instagram accounts fall under the business so all the money generated by them is pooled in together. That is their business and job, alongside his actual job and her one shift a week.
But actually working on the GAs and Air blog doesn’t net any cash it appears....

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Zok?? It’s like another world in Instagramland isn’t it 😂😂😂
I think her daughters name is Delphine so Elfie for short. It makes sense keeping their names out of the public domain. Pity to ods didn't appreciate that. Selling their soul to the devil.

ThreeFourFive

@OrangeKelp , glad you found her. People like her and simplythenest are the reason I do like Instagram - accounts which actually have something to say, not just something to sell. (guess it's time for a St Clemmie post to glue together her ads!)